I love to masturbate while looking at big tits. Can you help me out with some pics?

Again, as you were nice enough to ask

Beatiful photos. The first really captures your shapeliness too. The sloping curve down to your very enticing nipples. The fullness and roundness undernearth. Even the tops lf your hips showing. I think beautiful big ladies are stunning to look at but they are even better to touch and the lips are a fabulous way to explore touch. Great share.

The necklace is a great addition too. Leads the eyes right down your cleavage, not that any help is needed but it accentuates the curviness and fullness of your tits.
 
Last edited:
Beatiful photos. The first really captures your shapeliness too. The sloping curve down to your very enticing nipples. The fullness and roundness undernearth. Even the tops lf your hips showing. I think beautiful big ladies are stunning to look at but they are even better to touch and the lips are a fabolous way to explore touch. Great share.

The necklace is a great addition too. Leads the eyes right down your cleavage, not that any help is needed but it accentuates the curviness and fullness of your tits.

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • new neclace 2.jpg
    new neclace 2.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 510

I'll enjoy it all, especially leaning in. It's that lovely view you get when a gorgeous woman is on top. Big natural tits make that so much more exciting when you are riding. Please say you like to play for your man to watch when you are on top.
 
Last edited:
I can think of such good uses for your necklace too. When you are on top it is in that perefect place to reach and draw you in with. Bringing you down closer to waiting lips and a kiss, a flick, and a good long suck.
 
Back
Top