Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 04-19-2014, 06:27 PM   #3176
sata85
Really Experienced

Yup, then he finished in my arse.

Old 04-20-2014, 03:35 AM   #3177
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

it is turning out to be a great weekend , my young friend and his friends have stayed the weekend , and i get to suck cock whenever i want ,heavenly , and the boys are enjoying it soooo much , i will have to wake them soon with a good morning blow job each ,my favourite breakfast.

Old 04-20-2014, 04:24 AM   #3178
13songs
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky496 View Post
it is turning out to be a great weekend , my young friend and his friends have stayed the weekend , and i get to suck cock whenever i want ,heavenly , and the boys are enjoying it soooo much , i will have to wake them soon with a good morning blow job each ,my favourite breakfast.
Damn, how do I get in invite to that party.

Old 04-20-2014, 01:34 PM   #3179
Cozoko
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky496 View Post
I need friends like that.

Curvy Appreciation Thread

Male to Male Vids

Old 04-20-2014, 01:37 PM   #3180
obiwan9962
Literotica Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozoko View Post
I need friends like that.
me too

kink test = 676 glad they revised it, now i'm kinkier

Old 04-21-2014, 06:35 AM   #3181
Varian P
writing again

I have a new story up on Literotica: In "Switch," Martin--singer and guitarist of a popular L.A. band--succumbs to his first gay encounter when he is seduced by the irresistible magnetism of local literary luminary and dominant top Dario.

Old 04-21-2014, 07:54 AM   #3182
jackstud
Jack

Open wide

Old 04-21-2014, 12:54 PM   #3183
NCcdgurlfriend
Experienced

Neighbor

My neighbor knew that I was working from home today so he sent me a text and asked if I wanted to dress up and play. I wouldn't turn that down for anything. So I got dressed in some sexy lingerie, thigh highs, and heels and he came on over. I met him at the door dressed in a black robe with my sexy lingerie underneath. Once he was inside, he undid my robe to reveal the sexy nightie that I was wearing. I got down on my knees in front of him and started to pleasure him ferociously. He pumped his cock in and out of my mouth like he really wanted to cum. I reached up and grabbed it by the base and jacked him as I sucked. I could feel his cock tighten in my hand and knew my reward was near. He reached down and grabbed his cock and began to jerk it. I sat back and opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to give him a target. In a couple second, he sprayed his gooey sperm all over my face and mouth. I lapped it up like I'd never get anymore. Then I reached up and placed him in my mouth and began to suck in to get every drop. Finally, he grabbed the back of my head and held me on his softening cock and I knew he was finished. I licked every drop off of him and he pulled his pants up. He told me he'd be back in a few days and walked out of the door.

Old 04-21-2014, 01:37 PM   #3184
Varian P
writing again

I have a new story up on Literotica: In "Switch," Martin--singer and guitarist of a popular L.A. band--succumbs to his first gay encounter when he is seduced by the irresistible magnetism of local literary luminary and dominant top Dario.

Old 04-21-2014, 01:47 PM   #3185
jackstud
Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varian P View Post
Thats it cocksucker take me deep until you gag on it. All the way down. So so good.Sinking down your hot throat

Old 04-21-2014, 03:21 PM   #3186
chrisb2282
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varian P View Post
That looks incredible.

I've spent many nights reading the threads on here and getting more and more jealous of you guys, just thought I'd let you know.

Old 04-21-2014, 04:36 PM   #3187
Varian P
writing again

Old Yesterday, 03:25 AM   #3188
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCcdgurlfriend View Post
My neighbor knew that I was working from home today so he sent me a text and asked if I wanted to dress up and play. I wouldn't turn that down for anything. So I got dressed in some sexy lingerie, thigh highs, and heels and he came on over. I met him at the door dressed in a black robe with my sexy lingerie underneath. Once he was inside, he undid my robe to reveal the sexy nightie that I was wearing. I got down on my knees in front of him and started to pleasure him ferociously. He pumped his cock in and out of my mouth like he really wanted to cum. I reached up and grabbed it by the base and jacked him as I sucked. I could feel his cock tighten in my hand and knew my reward was near. He reached down and grabbed his cock and began to jerk it. I sat back and opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to give him a target. In a couple second, he sprayed his gooey sperm all over my face and mouth. I lapped it up like I'd never get anymore. Then I reached up and placed him in my mouth and began to suck in to get every drop. Finally, he grabbed the back of my head and held me on his softening cock and I knew he was finished. I licked every drop off of him and he pulled his pants up. He told me he'd be back in a few days and walked out of the door.
wow you lucky thing , i am so jealous , i love it when a man uses me like that and then just leaves ,heaven, i hope he comes back soon , x

Old Yesterday, 04:15 AM   #3189
Varian P
writing again

Old Today, 04:50 AM   #3190
Shavedallover
Literotica Guru

Spent yesterday with my older buddy. I couldn't get enough. I was so good to him, did what he wanted and when he wanted it. It had been a while since we played like that......