"It was never about teh money"..."I dont really care about the money"

Busybody

We are ALL BUSYBODY!
"It was never about teh money"..."I dont really care about the money"

So yet again, I hear about an ATHLETE that just signed a $36 MILLION contract

Say that SHIT!

WHY TEH FUCK DO THEY SAY SUCH BS??????????????????????

Why insult our intelligence?????????????????

STFU, and TAKE TEH MONEY, ITS ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY AND STOP THE FUCKING FECES THROWING!

America has been berry berry good to me...

What's that? Ah -- Playoffs? Don't talk about -- playoffs?! You kidding me?! Playoffs?! I just hope we can win a game! Another game!
Jim Mora

:rolleyes:

I wanna SMACK the next athlete that says

I aint givin no HOME TOWN discount

Then signs BIG $ contract

and

says

IT WAS NEVER ABOUT TEH MONEY:mad:

When someone says it's not about the money, it's always about the money.

When you have more money than you can reasonably spend, that which is in excess doesn't really mean that much to most people.

If you signed a contract for $36 thousand, it would be ALL ABOUT the money because $36,000 for a normal person with a mortgage, car payment and a family to feed would still be about $20,000 to $30,000 short.

When you have more money than you can reasonably spend, that which is in excess doesn't really mean that much to most people.

If you signed a contract for $36 thousand, it would be ALL ABOUT the money because $36,000 for a normal person with a mortgage, car payment and a family to feed would still be about $20,000 to $30,000 short.

yes, I understand

BUT

THEY SHOULDNT FUCKING SAY THAT SHIT!

and if its NOT about the $$$

then SIGN with YOUR team for $50 million and not another for $60 million

Look at it this way...you are the ones supporting these prices...I can't be bothered with pro sports...I will go play my own sports, not watch somebody else do it

Back