Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 09-17-2013, 10:13 AM   #251
Coza
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilSophie View Post
I do!
I'd definitely like to give you one, or way more than one.

Old 09-19-2013, 02:27 PM   #252
fasolati23
Really Experienced

Red face biggest sexual risk?

Playing with my niece's pussy during a family reunion

Old 09-19-2013, 02:34 PM   #253
hottalyssa
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasolati23 View Post
Playing with my niece's pussy during a family reunion
i was on vacation...standing in the balcony of a theater with boyfiriend taking me doggy style. just knowing someone could walk in at any moment was so hott.

Old 09-19-2013, 02:41 PM   #254
hd8001
Literotica Guru

only been with this girl for that night and we had sex and was too lazy in the morning when we went at it again to put a rubber on. Good thing we ended up dating for a while.

Old 09-19-2013, 03:55 PM   #255
OpenMouth
Literotica Guru

Ok, I think for me it's walking through a campsite at 2am dressed just in stockings, suspenders, French knickers, high-heel black sandals and a flower pattern silk chemise.

It was quiet but anybody could have come out to walk their dog or something.

I had planned to walk around the woods a bit then get dressed before walking back to my motorhome; in the end it was so exciting to be tarted up like that I didn't want it to end. I was so aroused I actually wanted to be seen. Fortunately I got back safely.

Or did I? I'll never really know...

Old 09-19-2013, 04:02 PM   #256
Touch_72
Literotica Guru

Pretty simple and boring, actually. I had unprotected sex with a girl I didn't really know.
Aspiring erotica author... work in massage therapy and as househusband...

Pic thread here!

...married, though struggling with the baggage and sometimes in need of diversion. (Hey, I'm honest.)

PM's always welcome. I enjoy meeting people!

Old 09-19-2013, 05:45 PM   #257
OpenMouth
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenMouth View Post
Ok, I think for me it's walking through a campsite at 2am dressed just in stockings, suspenders, French knickers, high-heel black sandals and a flower pattern silk chemise.

It was quiet but anybody could have come out to walk their dog or something.

I had planned to walk around the woods a bit then get dressed before walking back to my motorhome; in the end it was so exciting to be tarted up like that I didn't want it to end. I was so aroused I actually wanted to be seen. Fortunately I got back safely.

Or did I? I'll never really know...
Now I can't stop thinking about it.

I think I might have to do it again tonight.

Old 09-20-2013, 01:09 AM   #258
Ruby_Atom
Experienced

I had sex with my husband (then boyfriend - we had only been together for a couple of months) on the beach in the middle of the day. It was a kind of secluded spot because there was a cliff above us a blind corner on each side, but people would still walk by occasionally. I was sitting in his lap facing away from him. We had some kind of blanket on top of us, so it wasn't totally obvious. He really liked it because he's into risky public sex, but I was way too nervous to enjoy it!

Old 09-20-2013, 01:24 AM   #259
hardcollege4
Really Really Experienced

Was at a party and friends told me that this girl would fuck anybody so I started a conversation and maybe a half hour later took her bareback in the bathroom. Came inside and then went back to the party, I don't even think I was her first that night.

Old 09-22-2013, 03:42 AM   #260
NatashaluvBoris

While on vacation in New Orleans I came across a bar that has these really dark areas where you can hang out and it appears somewhat private. However, there are security cameras on those areas, but its so dark you can only see silhouettes on the monitors. They have the monitors by the bar where everyone can watch. After I watched some people kissing and making out the bouncer told me that sometimes people have sex. I asked him what they did about that and he said it was encouraged. Of course I had to do it. My boyfriend was into it too. I was wearing a dress and no panties because it was so hot when we went (July). So it was really easy to fuck without having to get naked. I basically straddled him on a chair. It was so hot knowing that anyone could watch, know what we were doing, but not really see who we were. It was a huge turnon. When we left, the bouncer winked at us and said we put on a good show and before we came in it had been a boring night. I really want to go back!

Old 09-22-2013, 08:01 AM   #261
melly001_uk
Really Experienced

At a family party. I was wearing a very short, revealing cocktail dress.

With nothing else under, but "ben wa balls" in my pussy

xxx

Old 09-22-2013, 10:44 AM   #262
HoldYouDown
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatashaluvBoris View Post
While on vacation in New Orleans I came across a bar
I did this once too - hit the Jack Daniels bottle on the top shelf. Bullseye!

Old 09-22-2013, 11:42 AM   #263
Sunshinedaddy26
Virgin

BIggest Risk

I am 45 and my current gf is 18 and loves unprotected sex with me.

Old 09-22-2013, 11:54 AM   #264
Earl
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshinedaddy26 View Post
I am 45 and my current gf is 18 and loves unprotected sex with me.
You're going to be a daddy!

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy"-Ben Franklin

Old 09-23-2013, 12:23 AM   #265
johnj_2000_us
Virgin

Long history of risky sex... but the copious sex with my half sister for most of our lives probably wins the prize.

Old 09-23-2013, 03:52 AM   #266
Scumspawn
Really Experienced

Talking

When at a naturist beach, a couple indicated that they wanted to watch me wanking.I happily obliged.
A little later, in the way home, they were parked at the side of a main road, and flashed lights at me. I stopped, and had amazing, unprotected sex at the roadside , in the middle of the rush hour.
Also, I used to work with a man and his wife.
He would be working downstairs, and she would give me oral upstairs, we could hear if he came up the stairs, but it was a real buzz.
Done loads of car park and public sex as well, I'll tell if anyone's interested.

Old 09-23-2013, 06:55 AM   #267
toesucker30
Virgin

Having sex with my cousin while we were high. Bareback at that.

Old 09-23-2013, 09:15 AM   #268
geeves
Experienced

Years of bareback with my sister and cumming inside her every time before she got an IUD.

Old 09-24-2013, 06:56 AM   #269
Lucien_Al
Virgin

Fucked my wifes best friend in our baby room while wife and baby slept next door less than 10 meters from us.

Old 09-25-2013, 08:24 AM   #270
Hans101
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnj_2000_us View Post
Long history of risky sex... but the copious sex with my half sister for most of our lives probably wins the prize.
Most intense sex of all, isn't it?

Old 09-25-2013, 12:47 PM   #271
AmateurCpl
Virgin

Arrow Hotwife & MILF, she dates, hubby waits

we embraced the lifestyle several years ago, and it seems with each encounter we continue to escalate our sexual experimentation, few limits ~ we never plan to engage in risky sexual behavior, but no longer avoid it either ~ these casual, and sometimes dangerous trysts create an intense sexual high!

Old 09-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #272
desertslave
Amateur Painslut

Flying cross-country to meet a man I only "knew" online. We'd emailed and chatted for 7 months, but it was still a big risk. 14 years later, it was the smartest thing I've ever done!

Old 09-25-2013, 01:50 PM   #273
CorridorBoy
Literotica Guru

Meeting women through hook up sites and meeting them for sex, wherever, and whenever.

Walking in the Corridors of your mind. Checking doors. Has anyone told you that it's dirty in here?

Old 10-20-2013, 01:34 AM   #274
musicman1978

I responded to an ad placed in the missed connections section on Craigslist. It clearly wasn't intended for me, but I responded anyway to basically probe around. Turned out she was a married woman that was looking for this Steve guy that she had made plans to have an affair with before having cold feet at the last minute. She was skeptical on how much I really wanted to hear, but it didn't take her long to pick up on how much I was enjoying hearing about the plans that she made with Steve. In fact, my candid and positive response to what she was telling me was actually turning her on.

Turns out she was a sub, and I just naturally have very dominant tendencies. With just one or two questions I fished out what her limits were. We exchanged pictures, and within an hour of emailing this woman, I was showered and was on a 1.5 hour drive up north to meet her.

My eta was 12:30am, and she was going to wait for me at the back/bedroom of an RV that was parked in the front year of her house. Her husband would be asleep inside the house, and I was told to just quietly walk up toward the house and climb into the RV.

It was a long drive, and I sent her updates throughout the trip. The plan was basically to use her any way I wanted (condom and no marks left behind were the only rules), and while I was about 30 minutes out, I told her to find or do a makeshift blindfold, and she liked the idea. I then told her there would be no talking until I start, and she liked that as well.

When I pulled up to the house, I saw that all the lights in the house were off. Sure enough, the RV was parked out front, and the door was cracked open just as planned. I parked, walked towards the house, then slowly climbed the 3 little steps onto the RV. Aside from a few lit candles, it was dark in there, but it was bright enough for me to see a figure laying on the bed toward the back. I kicked off my shoes and socks on the way back there and, sure enough, there was a blindfolded woman laying there waiting for me.

I wasted no time, climbed on, and had my hands all over this woman's body with no hesitation. Soon my lips joined in the exploring, and I was laying on top and grinding on her in what seemed like just seconds after being there. There was still no talking at this point, and eventually I sat up, straddled her just below her chest, took off my shirt, undid my pants, took those off, slid off my boxers, then straddled her again a little higher on her chest. She knew exactly what I had in mind, and her mouth opened the second it touched her lips. She didn't know what I looked like in person, and she had no idea what I sounded like (aside from the heavy breathing), and there she was, laying on the back of her and her husband's RV, on her back, blindfolded, with a strange man's cock in her mouth.

The following visits weren't as reckless (they were reckless, but just not as reckless as the first), but the visits were always incredibly intense. Turns out she loved dirty talk, and I love saying anything and everything that comes to mind--unfiltered. The more offensive and demeaning it was, the more she seemed to like it, so I didn't hold back. Eventually it got to be that I would roll into town, mouthfuck her, rest, mouthfuck her again, talk a little, sometimes go for round three, and go home. All in all, I had sex with her maybe just 3 times, but I probably blew close to a hundred loads in her mouth in one summer.

The reason it ended is the reason that made it a risk--she had 2 other partners that I knew about. I understood why she did what she did, and even encouraged her to a point, but eventually it got to be too much of a risk.