What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show. I watched the movie on the weekend and was totally fascinated.

The movie is really interesting. I've been watching the show, and a little surprised at how much I've liked it. It's nice that they don't all end the same way, though how much of that is researched and known ahead of time I have no idea.

The movie is really interesting. I've been watching the show, and a little surprised at how much I've liked it. It's nice that they don't all end the same way, though how much of that is researched and known ahead of time I have no idea.

I just finished an episode that had a really sweet, happy ending. Got me all teary.

Everything gets me all teary, lately!

I've read that the documentary might have been a "mockumentary", but am hoping that the show is the real deal. Either way, I'm sure it happens to real people, all the time.

Can't imagine it...but then, I can't imagine waiting very long to meet someone.

I just finished an episode that had a really sweet, happy ending. Got me all teary.

Everything gets me all teary, lately!

I've read that the documentary might have been a "mockumentary", but am hoping that the show is the real deal. Either way, I'm sure it happens to real people, all the time.

Can't imagine it...but then, I can't imagine waiting very long to meet someone.

Heh. Transgender girl? It may've become a little dusty in here when I was watching that one.

I just feel like I'm waiting for the one where someone just loses it on someone else, when they find out the guy they're talking to forever has actually been a woman the whole time or whatever. There haven't even really been any epic freak outs, which is surprising. Maybe the cameras have something to do with that, though.

Heh. Transgender girl? It may've become a little dusty in here when I was watching that one.

I just feel like I'm waiting for the one where someone just loses it on someone else, when they find out the guy they're talking to forever has actually been a woman the whole time or whatever. There haven't even really been any epic freak outs, which is surprising. Maybe the cameras have something to do with that, though.

YES!!! That's the one. :) Too sweet..

I saw one episode where the "guy" was really a rival luring the girl away from a fella they both were dating. I was afraid that meeting was going to end in violence.

Gotta say, I prefer the happy stories. Er - story. So far, I've only seen the one that ended really well.

YES!!! That's the one. :) Too sweet..

I saw one episode where the "guy" was really a rival luring the girl away from a fella they both were dating. I was afraid that meeting was going to end in violence.

Gotta say, I prefer the happy stories. Er - story. So far, I've only seen the one that ended really well.

There's another happy one coming up, but I won't tell you which one of course.

Yeah, if there were any that seemed like they were definitely going to break bad, that was the one. She showed some real dedication to the crazy, though, I have to admit. Kept that craziness going forever.

There's another happy one coming up, but I won't tell you which one of course.

Yeah, if there were any that seemed like they were definitely going to break bad, that was the one. She showed some real dedication to the crazy, though, I have to admit. Kept that craziness going forever.

That's good to know. It'll keep me watching.

Yeah, scary stuff. Makes me glad I'm not trying to meet people online. Trust no one, baby...Google everything!

*yawns*

Getting sleepy. 'Course there's still a wet load in the washer, and the dryer's not finished yet...

I need a houseboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back