has anyone actually hooked up on here

WhySoSerious

Experienced
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Posts
39
I was just curious if anyone had actually hooked up on here and how often you meet new people to hook up with
 
what went wrong?
He was just suppose to be a friend but then I developed feelings for him and I had a boyfriend so I ended up cheating on him and the other guy decided that he would end up hurting me in the future and told me that we shouldn't see each other anymore.
 
He was just suppose to be a friend but then I developed feelings for him and I had a boyfriend so I ended up cheating on him and the other guy decided that he would end up hurting me in the future and told me that we shouldn't see each other anymore.

That sucks, sorry to hear that. :(
 
I was just curious if anyone had actually hooked up on here and how often you meet new people to hook up with

People are generally a bit reserved due to all of the "taboo" of meeting people from the internet. If you really want to meet, find some of the other boards (playground, general board, author's hangout, etc) and strike up conversations there.

As far as meeting in person, there are opportunities. There are occasionally "Litogethers" scheduled in various cities throughout the world. These are hosted by various people but it takes a lot of planning, and some have restrictions (post count above 100 for example).

I know two married couples off of the top of my head that have met here on Lit, and two couples presently engaged to be married that met here. Again though, they didn't just post once and expect the love of their life to find them. ;)
 
I only hooked up with one person on here and it was the biggest mistake I ever made

You've only been on this board since May and you already hooked up with a fella that almost screwed up the relationship you already had going on?

Wow...who was this guy, Mandrake the Magician?
 
I did, twice. Both were one night (well, one was a one weekend) stands. Nothing bad ever came from it and I'd love to hook up with someone else on here.
 
You've only been on this board since May and you already hooked up with a fella that almost screwed up the relationship you already had going on?

Wow...who was this guy, Mandrake the Magician?

Well at first we were just friends but then he came over to my house, kissed me, and stuff happened. I'm not blaming everything on him. I wanted it too. My bf lives in Texas and we were fighting a lot. I was lonely and made a mistake.
 
hooked with an older gal on here, i wz about 9yrs younger than her...so no BIG age difference...first time we just went oral....next time wz.............****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we teased onlne for a while after but nothing again after that, wz a few years ago
 
I'm in

Once for me and I loved it. One night only. He was just what I was lookin for. We did it , he was really good and lived up to what he said he was. One satisfied girl.
 
Once for me and I loved it. One night only. He was just what I was lookin for. We did it , he was really good and lived up to what he said he was. One satisfied girl.

Would you like that experience again?

What part of Canada you in?
 
hooking up soon

hey,

i am about to hook up with a gorgeous man i met mid june so, 6 weeks ago and it is MORE just sex we are really crazy for each other. :heart:

kisses,
Duchess
 
once.

a long time ago

we met, did our thing, and parted... nothing horrible came out of it.

I had a great time and I'm pretty sure that she did too.
 
Meeting peopole on here is not much diff than in person. IF you meet someone out and about, rush into a one night stand then you get what you get. We all know that. Meeting someone on here, same applies. If you meet someone and rush getting together then you get what you ask for. I have met once with someone from these boards and we had an awesome time. Wine and dined her, took her to play putt putt. Later we started slow with some kisses that lead into an all night deal, if you catch my drift. Apparenlty she had a good time cuz she still calls me from ime to time to scratch the itch. Neither of us were tied onto someone so it worked out well. Its all in how you set it up. I give it rave reviews and i look frowrd to meeting someone again for a good tim or for a serious relationshiop if it goes that route.
 
Yep, I have done. In no way though was it in response to any personals type thread though. Occasionally online you can just make little connections with people that turn into friendships over a period of time. Now a couple of years ago I would have said this is CRAZY TALK reserved for WEIRDOs, but not now.

I don't know why my mind runs onto this now, but I remember watching years back this talk show (know not the correct word for the genre, but like Rikki Lake, only this was a UK one) where two people went on to solve their relationship issues. Upon interrogation, here was the scenario:-

- They chatted one time only, via some sort of phone sex 'singles' service
- Well they chatted so nicely, the guy packed all his gear up and went to live with her that night
- Now it is 8 weeks into their relationship, and they are finding via living in each others pockets, that they don't get on quite so well anymore and just can't understand it...

sheesh
 
Just my perspective

I just started here, so maybe I'm inexperienced. But it seems to me that it might be a bit dangerous to have sex with someone you don't really know.

I'm just saying.
 
Yes, I have met quite a few women in the real world because of Lit.
All quite..**** :D :rose::kiss:

The danger factor lowers in terms of STD's if you just use simple protection measures. I never, ever go anywhere without the raincoat.
 
Back
Top