Easy Money (open for qstrike19z44 or whoever)

Zagreus_D

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 5, 2016
Posts
285
[OOC: I wrote this opening post at the request of a shy straight boy, who wanted to do a bi-fantasy role play in PM, but seems to have gotten cold feet and turned off his PMs. It's not my usual style but it's already written, so if anyone wants to go for it be my guest. Right now I'm feeling a bit like a cheap gay whore, but whatever.]

"Hey Pete! It's Kyle. Hey, I've figure out a way for us to make some easy money fast. Don't ask questions, just trust me. Meet me at 9pm down by the Pier. I'll be parked at the corner of Ocean and Main. By the way, Tessa says hi!"

Kyle left the voice mail when he knew that Pete was in class. It would be so much easier to explain in person, and he worried that if he said too much over the phone that Pete would never give the idea a real chance.

Just like with Tessa, Kyle felt confident that he could talk Pete into anything, just so long as the circumstances were lined up just right. Pete needed a couple of beers in him. He needed to see how willing Tessa was... and of course all of the equipment would be right there and ready to go, no time to back out... just go with the flow man... it's gonna be just fine.

Ever since Kyle had accidently caught a glimpse of his friend's massive cock, he'd been secretly obsessed with getting a closer look, maybe even a touch, or a taste. He and his girlfriend Tessa had a very open, very wild sort of relationship. They had already taken a couple of different women to bed with them, and they had been discussing the possibility of trying out a male third. Kyle decided almost immediately that he wanted it to be Pete.

That was all before he had discovered how much money he could make selling professional film quality, amateur performance pornography. He knew that Kyle could use the extra cash too, and the porn thing seemed like the perfect way to get his very shy, very straight friend to let his guard down enough to finally let Kyle try out his fantasy. Tessa felt a little nervous about being on film, but she was excited about the idea of being in a threesome with Pete, especially after Kyle described his friend's fat and massive cock.

After leaving the message Kyle spent the rest of the day prepping his Van. He made sure there were clean sheets on the mattress, and then worked on figuring out how to rig proper lighting in the small space. He loaded his mini-fridge with beer for Pete and wine coolers for Tessa, and then went to pick Tess up from the hair salon. She insisted that if she were going to be in a porn video for the world to see, that she wasn't going to have her hair looking like a frizzy mess.

Pete called Kyle back, but Kyle very intentionally did not answer. He just sent back a text *busy cant talk now see u at 9*
 
Back
Top