Angels and Demons: Rise of the Phoenix!

Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Posts
23
To all those who religiously read and loved Angeles and Demons (yes, all two of you) I am happy to announce that the tale is not over, the denial not yet complete, and the mistreatment not concluded. Chloe lives and so do her friends! I present to you: Angels and Demons: Season Twi! ...coming to you very soon.

Unfortunately, a terrible combination of being an adult and trying to go to school, while maintaining a full time job made it very difficult to make any meaningful headway for some time. My apologies to my loyal fans. (Both of you)

Any suggestions for Season Twi are happily entertained.
 
Well, I did have an idea about a future them. Cloe made a promise to a Succubus while under sexual duress. I don't know what you have in mind as to all the various demon and angel powers, but it seems to me that such a thing should be binding, that even if Cloe decided she wanted to go against Miss K's wishes, she wouldn't be able to. Specifically if she decided that she couldn't take the denial any more and tried to finish herself off, she'd just end up teasing herself more.

Now, Kelly may have let her off the hook a bit by taking her 'anything' and only making her slave for until they've spent a cumulative day together, but demon's being tricksy things, she may be able to hold her to the anything after all. In any case, she'd find herself under Kelly's control sexually for most of the next week, which should hive a horny dominant succubus plenty of chances to extract further promises form her and possibly her new friend Zoe, too.
 
Back
Top