When did you last laugh?

Cratchit

Literotica Guru
i am a little bored so i thought i'd see if this would catch on

When did you last laugh and why?

for me, it was about an hour ago and it was replaying a friend's voicemail of him pretending to be upset at me not answering

Today I watching the Star Wars prequels and laughed at how bad they were but somehow enjoyable.

Less than fifteen seconds ago......LasVegas Jail show....people are idiots....:)

well, i can tell this thread should take off. it already has corbal in it, who seems to lend her midas touch to successful threads :D

well, i can tell this thread should take off. it already has corbal in it, which seems to lend her midas touch to successful threads :D

Haha! Check for another laugh! I'll be here often....I laugh lots. Nods* :)

good :) i mean oprah herself has nothing on you in terms of popularity! ;)

Just a second ago..I seem to be in a perpetually giggly state :D

Ummm I dunno why I did...but umm I did, so I posted :eek:

Oh I remember now, I saw the words "midas touch" and then thought of Austin Powers in Goldmember :D

A couple of things in the last hour or so. Some texting and a commercial for Survivor. Boston Rob has a way with words. My sister thinks he's hot...but he's so not. He's just another dork on the beach!

Laughing is very therapeutic for me, feels good all over ;)

Tonight with the extended Bumppo clan. Holy blue cats but Nat's brother just SAYS IT. :D

I did some today but not much, only laughing at the dogs, not my life situation

Good idea for a thread, Cratchit!

I just laughed when I looked outside and saw SNOW on the ground. I SWEAR it was like 70 degrees 2 days ago. (I only laugh so I won't cry...)

Chuckling...not very long ago....
Really laugh?
Thursday. I went to a bar, and while waiting for my friends I had this awesome encounter.
Man: *speech rather slurred* Hey, how ya doin' tonight?
Me: Awesome, just waiting for some friends.
Man: *stares at me for a sec* My names (don't remember)...how old are you?
Me: >.> 24?
Man: Damn...I'm 46....You got daddy issues?
Me: O.O No.....*trying to not die from laughter*
Man: Damn it! You sure? (then he goes off on explaining how that whole thing has worked before...several times. It took me a while to recover....)

I had an evening full of giggles. I spent the evening at my friends house with her 3 very DRAMATIC children.

i just laughed now at Esantia's story. makes me think how foolish my gender is at times

Back