Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

Yes but.....

Yes but it would never happen in my current situation. Married 32 years but in the past year and a half it has become a fantasy. My fantasy always involves a couple MF and she is a vocal coach while she masturbates. No kissing or cuddling with the guy, it is all about oral sex, giving and receiving.

Yes but it would never happen in my current situation. Married 32 years but in the past year and a half it has become a fantasy. My fantasy always involves a couple MF and she is a vocal coach while she masturbates. No kissing or cuddling with the guy, it is all about oral sex, giving and receiving.

Hi curiousdreamer51

I'd love you cumming on or in my wife! I'd love to be devouring your cum , pref from her cunt......
Imagination is everything! I'd love to pleasure your beautiful lady while you watched . Just saying, hope u don't mind ?

If she asked me to suck a cock, I would with no question. Not because I am a sub, cause I am not, but because I think it would take us to another level sexually. And that turns me on.

Naughty boys

All "good" naughty boys should suck cock. I like to tell them to open wide, get ready for the big slippery head in your mouth. I just love watching my BF run his tounge around the swollen head. I tell him to lick the tip, lap up the pre-cum. Mmmm, it's so good when he shares it with me!! He gets the naughty boy's cocks all big and hard so they can fuck me, fill me up and cover me in hot creamy cum. Just the way I like it!!

Interesting Images

Hi curiousdreamer51

I'd love you cumming on or in my wife! I'd love to be devouring your cum , pref from her cunt......
Imagination is everything! I'd love to pleasure your beautiful lady while you watched . Just saying, hope u don't mind ?

I like the way that you think - both scenarios would be very tempting and highly erotic. My wife isn't on board ..... yet - taking small steps in that direction.

All "good" naughty boys should suck cock. I like to tell them to open wide, get ready for the big slippery head in your mouth. I just love watching my BF run his tounge around the swollen head. I tell him to lick the tip, lap up the pre-cum. Mmmm, it's so good when he shares it with me!! He gets the naughty boy's cocks all big and hard so they can fuck me, fill me up and cover me in hot creamy cum. Just the way I like it!!

Love the way you think baby girl! :D

If the Mrs asked .... yes of course i would but knowing Elaine ummmm she'll blow him herself ;) !

She's greedy that way !!

Your boyfriends a luck man

For someone who is "just discovering" you seem to have already done much thorough research. Good work, carry on...and be sure to avail all of us of your findings as you do.

Could we share it?

I'd like to share a big juicy cock with my wife, a soul kiss with a mushroom head between our lips. And then greedily tongue wrestle for the cum!

I would enjoy role playing

your "encouraging" wives. I know I'm horning in on this thread, but I'm happy to see all the yes votes.

I would suck a big hard cock in a heart beat, if the girl I was with wanted me too.

would and have. (well, gf, not wife, but whatever) though, to be fair, we took turns on him last time. no one was complaining!

Back