The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The little drama-queen-in-training was too busy whimpering and making a big to-do about it all to listen to reason. Christ, you'd think someone had beaten on her. Now she's in bed. Probably swallow the thing before morning. :rolleyes:

Hi, handsome.

Thanks. :kiss:

Oh, this one will be fun once she hits 13! That's assuming she ever gets there, of course. My favorite line is "Tell me, do you want to live long enough to be a seventh grader?"

The little drama-queen-in-training was too busy whimpering and making a big to-do about it all to listen to reason. Christ, you'd think someone had beaten on her. Now she's in bed. Probably swallow the thing before morning. :rolleyes:

Does she get this bad habit from Dad ... 'cause we all know you'd never act like that ;)

Oh, this one will be fun once she hits 13! That's assuming she ever gets there, of course. My favorite line is "Tell me, do you want to live long enough to be a seventh grader?"

My favorite line is, "I'm going to sell you to the gypsies." (Gran used to tell us stories of the gypsies. :D)
Does she get this bad habit from Dad ... 'cause we all know you'd never act like that ;)

The whining comes from Dad. The dramatics are all mine, though. ;)

My favorite line is, "I'm going to sell you to the gypsies." (Gran used to tell us stories of the gypsies. :D)

The whining comes from Dad. The dramatics are all mine, though. ;)

Are there still gypsies around?...I mean with the wagons and fortune telling...
I figured they'd all gone into itinerant roof repair and driveway resurfacing. :D

Are there still gypsies around?...I mean with the wagons and fortune telling...
I figured they'd all gone into itinerant roof repair and driveway resurfacing. :D

Don't . . . get . . . me . . . started! A few years back, we had a gypsy family move into the neighborhood of our school. Now I know why they're so roundly despised in Europe. They were despicable! Both kids were at least a year, if not two, behind in their schooling. Their attendence was only about 50% in a good week. When we finally got fed up and sic'ed the truant officer on them, they moved in the middle of the night leaving their apartment a war zone and owing at least two months back rent. Gypsies, pah!

Hey Nakeds. I'm back and sitting here in my new silk pj's I got for Christmas from my partner's youngest son/dil. They are nice and soft!! Also got two new books and chocolate for Christmas. It's some kind of delicious hazelnut chocolate that is too expensive for me to buy on my own!! They buy it for me, just for Christmas. They didn't believe me the first year they bought books and chocolate for me, that I LOVE it. (I love to read). They do now. Good thing the daughter in law works for a major publishing company!! She keeps me in some good books!!

Gonna slip off to bed soon. Tired and had no nap today!!

Awww....absence makes the heart and the love grow stronger...you realize how much you love them :heart:

Loving them was never an issue. ;)

Wanting the little things . . . cuddling, sound of their voices, the purely innocent hugs and 'love you, Daddy.'

*sigh*

Wanting the little things . . . cuddling, sound of their voices, the purely innocent hugs and 'love you, Daddy.'

*sigh*

Awwww....that is so sweet...very soon you'll be able to whisper back to her that you love her too ....

Night everyone :kiss:

Hey Nakeds. I'm back and sitting here in my new silk pj's I got for Christmas from my partner's youngest son/dil. They are nice and soft!! Also got two new books and chocolate for Christmas. It's some kind of delicious hazelnut chocolate that is too expensive for me to buy on my own!! They buy it for me, just for Christmas. They didn't believe me the first year they bought books and chocolate for me, that I LOVE it. (I love to read). They do now. Good thing the daughter in law works for a major publishing company!! She keeps me in some good books!!

Gonna slip off to bed soon. Tired and had no nap today!!

Hi Angel! Sounds like you had an excellent Xmas. Books, chocolate candy, silk pj's.
Nice haul. :kiss:

Any particular genre' you enjoy reading?

*sigh*

You old softie, you! ;) Glad they're coming home...I know it was tough being away from them for Christmas.

Awwww....that is so sweet...very soon you'll be able to whisper back to her that you love her too ....

Night everyone :kiss:

Night Trish. :kiss:

Sweet dreams.

Hi Angel! Sounds like you had an excellent Xmas. Books, chocolate candy, silk pj's.
Nice haul. :kiss:

Any particular genre' you enjoy reading?

BTW: HI HANDSOME!! :kiss::kiss:
Did pretty good.

Pretty much anything. Last year they gave me Green River Killer and Angels and Demons to read, This year its two books, one called "The bone box" and one called "Unpretty". They are both short, but both look good. I read true crime a lot and a lot of non-fiction. I really haven't met a bad book yet!! Not really!!

BTW: HI HANDSOME!! :kiss::kiss:
Did pretty good.

Pretty much anything. Last year they gave me Green River Killer and Angels and Demons to read, This year its two books, one called "The bone box" and one called "Unpretty". They are both short, but both look good. I read true crime a lot and a lot of non-fiction. I really haven't met a bad book yet!! Not really!!

I'm a non-fiction reader myself...I have a few favorite novels and short story collections...but in the main I enjoy books on history, trivia, war, pioneer life, aviation and fire/rescue equipment.

Typical man, huh? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back