a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, missed this thread for waaaay too long. Just goes to show you that you can always find something new and delicious on lit! What a fantastic collection of pictures. You have an amazing body and I love seeing all of the ways that you have presented it! I will definitely be keeping a close eye on this set from now on...it certainly got the blood boiling :kiss:

Lit's an amazing place. it offers lots to lots of people.

How's everyone enjoying the weekend. it's a long one in the UK so I'm having a lazy start but think i might be go for a run in a bit

Going to a friends place for dinner and a movie this evening, and then work tomorrow. And you? And by the way, I got a new tattoo on Thursday

lazy day today, though i will make some cupcakes probably for a picnic tomorrow. then a hoop preformance on monday ( yey loving the long weekend)

That's right, you are so good at baking ... I wish I could get a taste of them ... and you ;) No long weekend here in Denmark, but this is my third day off in a row, and then I start 6 days on tomorrow.

That's right, you are so good at baking ... I wish I could get a taste of them ... and you ;) No long weekend here in Denmark, but this is my third day off in a row, and then I start 6 days on tomorrow.

some times I get bored of monday - friday but I do like weekends

Just imagining the moving pictures of you wiggling as you twirl your hoop.

Wow!

Just had a great pole class then went to the pub. Beer after exercise = drunkeness. Hope everyone else is having a good start to the weekend.

this is the life!

Relaxing on the beach sounds good to me- especially when the scenery is so lovely...;)

no that's not what i was meaning just that i wouldn't be doing linked photos i.e. the 'rolled over' photo! and they were all shot on public beaches by non lit friends. just managing expectations I guess,
but... since you asked so nicely

I don't think you need to worry about managing expectations- there's no way we'd ever be disappointed by the sight of you in a bikini...
Beautiful as always:kiss:

Just had a great pole class then went to the pub. Beer after exercise = drunkeness. Hope everyone else is having a good start to the weekend.

Whoa, hang on a minute...Pole class? Pole as in
pole-dance.jpg
?

Now we really need to see pics of this....:) Actually, forget pics, we need video:D

...and post-exercise drunkenness sounds like a great way to start the weekend (Sticking to after exercise is a wise plan though- beer before pole class sounds like a lethal combination!:eek:)

Hope you're having a great weekend

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back