The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be a rainy night in Georgia. Thanks Bill. All storms should be named after women.
 
What happens if you break the rules on this thread? Do you get a spanking?

I think I have broken all of the rules on the other thread.
 
lovetoread said:
What happens if you break the rules on this thread? Do you get a spanking?

.

if you break the rules you don't get a spanking.
 
Watching from the sidelines.

Do submissives wandering through this Board know that a certain self-styled dom does not have the right to speak to them as he does? his contempt for submissives in general irritates me. "silly little subbies" in-fucking-deed.

I have nothing but contempt for this twit.

he hasn't a clue.

~anelize
 
There are two people that should fall off the face of the earth.

It's funny that someone thinks I am referring to them when 99% of the time it has nothing to do with them at all.
 
I spent the entire day in the house reading ... and now i have the worst cabin fever and no car ::whimpers::
 
wouldn't we all be happier if we were naked and kneeling??
(except for those of Us who don't do the kneeling thing???)

Why must it be so god awful hot that all i want to do is get naked and run to the bathroom...drenching my body in exceedingly COLD water????

(I feel better now)
PET:rose:
 
Why the fuck I am I dizzy for no appearent reason today? What I am suddenly Clarence Darrow?
 
if all the world is a stage

then i wanna be the bound babe in the middle ....acting like i am scared!!!!

(why is it i never get the call i really want from the *She* i want to hear from....):confused:
PET:rose:
 
I's got a call back for a job today. Its my second with the same company, wish me luck. Ya'll have no idea how badly I need to work.

I hope the interview is with men though, I seem to get through those interviews really well. :D

I have butterflies in my tummy.
 
There is a movement to get rid of the penny. People want to round up or down to the next nickel. I think we'd be rounding up a lot more than down.

I really don't have a thing for young women.
 
This job has good benefits and perfect hours for me. I hope this one works out. And that the other interviewees dont show up. ;)
 
WriterDom said:
No post on this thread can have any obvious connection to the ones before it. No quoting of other posts; no responding directly to others. This is a thread of disconnected blurts - no conversations.
 
I really hope the two people I love the most don't both decide to break up with me at the same time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top