Kitsune love (closed)

Alexis Èirílae

Alexis nibbled near her collarbone, his tongue teasing her sensitive skin. "Tell me what makes you feel incredible," he murmured softly, his muscles flexing with barely restrained power as he rolled onto his side, just shy of his back as he kissed her slowly and deeply. "It's always more fun when you get as much as you give," he growled, shivering as he felt her tail slowly and almost lazily pumping into his body. "Unless you're not attracted to me, in which case there's little point to this," he murmured huskily, his psychic voice holding a low growl of caution as he slowed his hips, though it was difficult to restrain himself.
Character Theme ♠​
 
"No it's not that you are my mate and that makes me the submissive to you so please fuck me any way you want trust me I am enjoying this. If you really want to see me squirm then grab one or two of my tails andd stroke them like you would your cock." Jade said moving the tail that was probing his ass in deeper and pumping it faster.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis cocked an eyebrow at her words. "Oh, I'll make you squirm from intense pleasure and... hopefully... make you want more," he murmured softly, his fingers trailing over her soft and silky skin before brushing over the small of her back, unknowingly right near the base of her tails, an extremely sensitive and arousing spot from the amount of nerves there. "Mhmm, that feels nice," he growled, shivering as he felt her tail pumping into his body quicker. "I want you to take your pleasure from my body. I want you to mark me as yours in every way," he murmured huskily, his psychic voice holding hunger, arousal, and amusement. "Because you're the only one I want... just like this.... moaning in pleasure," he murmured huskily.
Character Theme ♠​
 
Jade moaned out as she felt his hand touch the base of her tails. She continued to pump her tail into his ass as she said "go on and start stroking them." She started rocking her hips as she started to kiss his collar bone before she bit him with her fox teeth marking him as her lover.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis groaned softly as he felt her clenching around his stiff cock. "That's my päläfertiilam," he murmured softly, his fingers trailing through the fur of her tails, feeling her shuddering as he smelled the blood from her marking. "Faster," he growled, shivering as he felt her tail pumping into his body quicker before he deliberately matched her gentle, insistent pumping in his ass with fluid, powerful pumping thrusts of his hips. His eyebrow rose slightly as he noticed the silvery white fox ears twitching on her head. "I wonder," he murmured huskily, his psychic voice holding hunger, arousal, and more amusement. "Let's see," he murmured huskily as he deliberately kept stroking her tails with one hand and letting his fingers brush over her soft silky skin and massaging her breast even as he let his teeth lightly grazing over her skin before lightly nibbling the tips of her ears, oblivious to the tremendous pleasure it brought.
Character Theme ♠​
 
Jade moaned loudly as he pleasured her and she began to pump the tail in his ass faster while moaning "mmmmmmhmmmmm please give it to me like the Alpha male you are." She continued to thrust her hips wanting to be pounded harder and wanted to feel his cum flood her womb.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis shuddered as he felt her silky fur against those sensitive muscles, feeling his cock stiffening even more. "It's easy to see that I'm going to quickly become addicted to you," he murmured softly, his fingers still trailing through the fur of her tails, feeling a deep hunger rising. "You're a beautiful vixen," he growled, his canines brushing over her furry ears before slowly and deliberately massaging her breasts as his hips pumped steadily faster. "It's strange that I... instinctively... understand that odd language despite never having heard it spoken," he murmured huskily, his psychic voice holding thoughtfulness. "Scream for me... let me hear your pleasure," he murmured huskily as he dragged his tongue over her silky, fragrant skin.
Character Theme ♠​
 
Jade continued to pump her tail faster as she continued to moan unable to talk at all. She was going crazy with pleasure which caused her eyes roll back in her head as she was now screaming out in pleasure. She dug her nails into his back as she bucked her hips faster against his thrust trying to get him to cum claiming her as his.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis smirked slowly as he pumped his hips in deep, rapid, s thrusts. "Almost there... for the moment," he murmured softly, his fingers still trailing through the fur of her tails, lightly scraping his teeth over her sensitive skin near her collarbone and throat. "Cum for me," he growled, his canines lightly nipping her skin. "You deserve so much pleasure and love," he murmured huskily, his psychic voice holding desire and kindness as he felt himself release hard, his hips pumping steadily and quickly, though he noticed her toned abdomen swelling slowly as he felt her clenching around him, the heat intense and extremely enjoyable. "," .
Character Theme ♠​
 
Jade came hard her body seizing to move while her muscles clinched hard everywhere. She let out a loud scream as she orgasmed for what felt like an eternity. She rubbed her stomach as she felt the cum slosh around in her stomach. She rolled him onto his back and laid on him letting the cum. run from her pussy onto him. She could not catch her breath to say anything but her tails told all that needed to be said as they swished behind her in happyness.
 
Alexis cocked an eyebrow at her actions, the potent scent of their pleasure hanging in the air. "Hmmm, seems we've made a bit of a mess," he murmured softly, his fingers still trailing through the fur of her tails whilst nuzzling her throat. "Maybe we should clean up, and take our time doing it," he growled, his canines lightly nipping her skin. "I get the sense that your muscles are strained and likely very tense and tight. I'm more than open to massaging every inch of your body inside and out," he murmured huskily, his psychic voice holding desire and kindness. "," .
Character Theme ♠​
 
"That sounds lovely mate but first claim me mark me with your teeth like I have done you." Jade said as she took one of her tails and lightly ran it under his chin.
 
Alexis

Alexis' eyes deepened in color, swirling into a far richer, almost crystalline tone. "Oh, I intend on marking you in ways nobody else will, sweet Jade," he murmured softly, his fingers still trailing through the fur of her tails whilst nuzzling her throat as he felt his canines ache and itch, unaware that they had lengthened a good fifth of an inch before he yelped slightly as he felt a sudden sting as his own canines cut into his lower lip. "," "" "," .
Character Theme ♠​
 
"Mmmhmm but I also want a mark like I gave you my mate." Jade said as she nuzzled up to him her tails swishing behind her.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis noticed her gaze drifting lower before he noted the intrigued look enter her eyes before he moaned slightly, feeling warmth brush across his lips as he felt her tongue ease the stinging sensation as he shivered slightly, feeling his cock hardening quickly as he dipped his head, biting lightly on her silky skin, noticing almost immediately the sweet flavor as his lengthened canines punctured her skin and drew blood. He swiped his tongue over the puncture points as he retreated, a bit surprised to see them fade away as if they'd never been, though he did notice something intriguing form. He swallowed in surprise, forgetting the blood in his mouth from marking Jade. He shuddered slightly as it went down as he could feel something deep inside him growling as if just awakened. He didn't see his irises beginning to glow faintly even in the sunlight. "I want you," he murmured in a low, husky growl. "," "" "," .
Character Theme ♠​
 
Jade held onto her mate moaning when he bit her marking her like she had done him. She gave him a kiss before saying "take me my mate." She started to grind herself on his cock as she waited for him.
 
"But I do not have a penis like you I cannot take you like you wish." Jade said wondering how she would take him.
 
Alexis Èirìlae

Alexis let his fingers trail through the soft, silky fur of her tails. "You do have a way, one I must admit that I find highly erotic," he said softly as he felt her shiver in reaction. "But Like I said, we do have to get thoroughly clean," he murmured. "Admittedly I've never had someone do that before you did... rather enjoyable," he murmured wryly ","
 
Jade nuzzled up to her love again before saying "lets get cleaned up we need to rest." She knew he was starting to transform into something but right now she couldn't tell what.
 
Alexis Èirìlae

Alexis smirked slightly as he shivered at the warmth of her body rubbing against his. "Hmmm, if you're not careful, I might end up filling you up again... over and over," he said softly as he shifted fluidly, unaware that his mate mark would make her like him... a hybrid of Kitsune and Carpathian. Carpathians were intimately familiar with the very Earth itself and its natural elements as well as the weather. "Something about you awakens something within me... something... dormant," he murmured, unaware that the Carpathian race was also the source of the vampire myth.... which unfortunately was far from being a myth as they were very dangerous, with acidic black blood. "And sielet, arwa-arvomet, és jelämet, kuulua huvémet ku feaj és ködet ainaak," he murmured wryly, his tone distracted as he could feel the language that always seemed to hover in the back of his mind surging to life as he instinctively knew that particular line was a warning - To trade soul, honor and salvation for momentary pleasure and endless damnation, in its most literal sense. 'Strange that I've never heard this language nor read it, yet.. if asked, I'm almost certain that I could translate it almost instinctively,' he thought to himself."Now... to get clean," he said softly as he half lifted her in his arms, unaware that his own Kitsune nature actually counteracted the nocturnal nature of the Carpathian race. He winced slightly as he carried her towards the hot spring in the cavern his Carpathian instincts finding the sunlight uncomfortable.
 
Last edited:
Jade nuzzled Alexis as he carried her to the hot spring her tail swaying as he walked teasing his cock with her fur. When they got to the spring she climbed down walking into tthe water swaying her ass seductively.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis shuddered slightly at the feel of her soft, silky fur rubbing against his stiff cock, knowing she was likely doing it just to tease him, though he let her slip down once they reached the hot spring. "Are you sure you're not a goddess of lust?" he said softly as he shifted his weight with inhuman fluidity. It felt strange to him that he could feel power just urging to be used with every small movement. He noticed she was near the cabinet with the shampoos and body washes as well as soft washcloths, though he didn't try to stop her or really see what she was doing despite the fact that the only light was streaming from the natural crystalline channel above that cast an almost twilight-like light as it streamed in. He hummed softly under his breath as he slid into the water with a soft sigh. He was thoroughly tempted to distract her in a very pleasurable way, though he had to admit he was also curious what she had in mind while they were here. "," . . .
 
Jade gathered the bath materials and walked over to Alexis. She got behind him pressed herself against his back and began to scrub him. She made sure to spend more time on his cock and balls teasing him as she washed.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis cocked an eyebrow, stepping deeper into the water so it was around mid thigh level as he saw her turn towards him, his cock stiff and hard as it twitched slightly. "You're more like a goddess of seduction," he muttered as he saw her slip smoothly through the water, her fingers trailing through the water as the soft washcloth followed her fingers, seemingly clinging to them as if magnetized as he saw her set the shampoo and conditioner aside for the body wash. He shivered as he saw her add a copious amount before the corners of her mouth curled upward slightly, as if playful as she approached him. He shivered at the warmth of her touch as he felt her manipulating the cloth as she scrubbed his skin thoroughly yet gently. He barely held back a moan of pleasure as he felt the cloth drift over his ass and hips before she started washing his stiff cock and balls which twitched at her touch; he didn't miss that she took her time doing so as he felt her tails brushing over his skin, instinctively feeling the excess lather gathering into her furry appendages before he shuddered, feeling one teasing his ass, the others lightly caressing his skin as if she wanted to tease him further. "Never hurts to be extremely thorough in washing up," he murmured breathily, arousal and desire in his voice. . .
 
Back
Top