Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

Looking to get back into writing and have been playing around with thoughts of infidelity. For some reason it tends to be a major turn on lately.

Seeking a female partner willing to explore a story line. Something along the lines of married coworkers who become best friends but due to both being married they struggle to admit their real feelings. Ultimately yes they get there but I do enjoy background and build up.

Interested? Shoot me a PM and we can discuss
 
So I haven't written anything new here in about 7 years and really looking forward to having fun and enjoying my writing again.

Looking for a female (its open but the opening cues up a female) that likes to write in depth roles and explore a premise rather than writing pure sex (there will be some but it's a story of denial to begin with).

The setting is built for playful/flirty types. There are serious moments but the sex isn't one of them etc. It's also a werewolf story so be aware going in and semi matriarchal.

First post is up here http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1470504
 
Last edited:
I am looking for a few RPs to join or create with people. I am open minded but still limits like no drinking pee ,no poop stuff ,no puke ,and nothing that breaks lit rules. I do have one thing I would like to do and that is either rp as a furry or with one but rp as one turns me on more. Settings aren't an issue for me as long as it isn't a historical setting or something that I have to research.

So please if you have a SRP idea please pm me.
 
Ball Breaking (Open for partners)

Looking for a sophisticated gay/hetero dom/domme role play
I'm looking for:
1) cbt
2) sph
3) forced fellatio (male/male)
4) I'm a sub
5) You're the top, be you male or female
6) heavy psychological themes
7) I squick with incest, don't suggest it, or underage themes
8) non-con fantasy is just fine
9) Don't just quit on me. Even if you have to quit, just say so.

Alice In Wonderland
Alice In Wonderland : Jake has taken the persona of Alice from the fairy tale, due to the fact he went insane. Now he's not Jake, but "Alice" a sissy gurl who is full of unmatched sorcery.


Cheating Destiny
My character has cheated on your character since both of them were sixteen. They are both 22 now, and my character has been drugged, waking up as a prisoner in your character's will. She castrates/emasculates him, perhaps forces her new boyfriend on him, and in an episode of regret, my character is duped into signing a contract of being your character's sex slave. She takes control of the money and keeps him in her and her new boyfriend's power at all times. Perhaps this role play could end up with both of them giving themselves up to the police.

Turning The Tables
My character attempts to rape yours as a CEO. He was created with Super Soldier serum, and ended up raping innocent victims since his teenage years of 16 and later. He is now 26 years old. After being assaulted and emasculated, literally, my character hires yours to repeat the trauma as a method of reprogramming him not to be sexually predatory. Perhaps the two characters become lovers?


Psycho Sexual Modification Facility:
My character has been falsely accused of raping an 18 year old girl on her birthday He is sent to the PSMF, where is he subjected to repeated sexual assaults, humiliation and emasculation to reform him from a sexual predator to a normal person.

High Score
Everyone in the world is given a score. Once they reach a certain age, the score gives the person a classification, from 1-25. A classification of 4 is an average, every day person. People with high classifications earn more rights and priviliges. MC has a very high score but your character, either a male or female, has a much higher score. They basically have my character enslaved on a limb as a concubine.

Female owners will be involving my character in emasculation and body modification. Male owners might, but aren't required to.

Comedian
Jake is an asshole who harasses a stand up comic with homophobic slurs. As a result, the Comedian silently forces to Jake to suck his dick on stage through telepathy. He takes him home then has him as a fuck boy.

Sith Apprentice/Sith Lord
Sith Apprentice is the strongest Sith ever born, more powerful than Sidious, Vitiate and Darth Nihilus, but there's a problem, he's not good with a lightsaber at all, he's afraid of it, and he is not aggressive at all. He's a planner and exceptionally clever but his master, a powerful Sith Lord, currently far more powerful than him, and extremely good at a lightsaber.

The Sith Lord unleashes sexual assault and psychological emasculation on the Sith Apprentice to teach him how to grow in power and aggression.[/b]

Magical Girl Boi:
Jake is transformed into a magical girl by a vengeful goddess as a reward and punishment for simultaneously pleasing and displeasing her.

Ball Harvest Day
Like Groundhog day, Jake relives his birthday over and over again. Unlike in Groundhog day, Jake is raped and castrated every day/night, looking for a way out of the nightmare.

Alien Abduction
Jake is abducted by aliens from his home. The aliens experiment with Jake sexually to test Human sexuality.

Mad-Scientist
A Mad-Scientist experiments on Jake both sexually and socially in order to get revenge for years of homophobia.

Happy Birthday
It's Jake's 18th birthday. Jake is forced to have sex with Cops for drug possession. . .
 
Looking for female co writer

Recently came up with an idea for a story that I'd like to write with a female co writer. If this idea peaks your interest or you want to discuss the plot further please send me a pm.

- you'd play my character's sister and one night you are having a couple friends over and after a few drinks your friend pulls up some porn on her phone. After you watch it for a few minutes you realize something about the guy in the video, it's your brother! You and your horny and drunk friends march into my room and after confronting me it leads to a night filled of drunken sex between me and you and your friends. Then you decide not to tell mom and dad under one condition, you get half the money I make. And of course along the way you become kind of my manager, booking girls for the role and starring in some videos yourself.
 
I know this isn’t for “chat” but I’m on now and would love a great role play session. 33m please feel free to PM me
 
Hello all,

In character:
I'm a successful businessman and I travel to Los Vegas a few times a year on business. I usually take advantage that prostitution is legal in that state, and hire a high class call girl. I like the pretty young type - who's not afraid of a little ruff stuff and some anal!

OOC:
Looking for a lady to SRP with me. Please write with originality, feeling and sensuality (like I try too), and write posts about as long as I do. Note: I post only a few times a week, and I really do travel on business, and may be away for a week at a time.

SA
 
Vampires, Werewolves, and Clubbing

After re-watching "What We Do in the Shadows," I thought it might be fun to come up with a little story set in the same "mockumentary", right down to "We're werewolves, not swear wolves!"

If you're familiar with this charming film, send me a PM and we can discuss from there.

-A.
 
Looking for an imaginative female writer who enjoys BDSM storylines, my basic character is dominant. I enjoy detailed post that reveal what a young beauty is thinking and feeling. I am open to ideas, so please PM if interested.

cgraven
 
Looking for a Lady of Lit to write a story based off Aladdin and how once the genie is freed he exercises his list for the princess. A tale of power exploited and betrayal.

Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss how the genie would covet jasmine and how we would pick up the story where it leaves off with a free genie, and picks up with our tale
 
Hello, Lit!

I'm looking for a female partner to start a group sex story in which we would both be playing multiple characters.

I'd like to do something along the lines of a ladies' night out. This could be a bachelorette party or just a simple night on the town, among other ideas.

I'm open to writing this over PM or thread.

My likes are incest, cheating, clothed sex, heels/boots, hair-pulling, spanking, dirty talk/name-calling, public sex, sneaky sex, risk of impregnation and anal. With this being a group scene, I would do MFM (no bi) or FFM.

I will not do anything involving underage characters, animals, non-con/dub-con, violence, bathroom play or anything else that could be considered generally dark.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to work something out with you soon!
 
Down the Rabbit Hole


http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=88745746#post88745746


Seeking one female writer for the role of Abigail. I will be writing the multiple characters she encounters as she investigates the untimely death of her college dorm roommate.

PM for details/interest. Story will contain elements of blackmail, coercion, alcohol and drugs, as well as other kinks. Can’t give away too much now can I?
 
Last edited:
ENF roleplay?

Hi, I'm looking for people who might want to begin a roleplay in which ENF plays a very significant role.

Now ENF - 'embarrassed nude female' themes - incorporates a biggish spectrum. My interest would be to explore, amongst other things, a dynamic of very embarrassed exposure, and the amused and excited voyeurism of those who see or bring about this embarrassment. (To get the ENF idea, not for story ideas as such, think the Jenny stories of involuntary public stripping, the live TV commercial filming in the movie 'Used Cars', the Miss Truth comics, the peephole shower scene in 'Porkys' if the long voyeurism section was followed by a longer section when the girl realise they are being watched...)

Often in recent years people have used the term 'ENF' to refer to stories of unacknowledged exhibitionist desires coming to the fore in some woman's life through liberating (and often some version of public) exposure. This is NOT what I am trying to refer to. Equally the woman embarrassed is not a sub finding her dom.

While the tone I prefer is light not grim, more comedic and raunchy, this is nonetheless a version of ENF at the OPPOSITE END of the spectrum from the 'liberating exhibitionism' stories, in some sense closer to non-violent non-consent roleplay than joyful self-exposure.

The exact scenarios to be played can be discussed if people say that they want to play - my own preferences are for a beginning based on pranks or tricks by naughty people, rather than for eg blackmail (or strip poker for reasons to do with not wanting to have someone more-or-less agreeing to arrange their own exposure), but I am open to ideas, suggestions, other preferences...

Thanks

Angela
 
Last edited:
Roleplay

Hi

I have been off and on this site for years. I am 51 year old housewife who sometimes got a lot of free time and sometimes not. I have some experience in roleplaying and I prefer to do it through messages or chat. To do it in the open is a bit much for me.

My favorite setup is me with someone at lest 30 years younger. I prefer the situation to be a bit twisted....I am ok with magic and fantasy. I like the idea to be stuck somewhere with my partner and things can go anywhere from there.
 
High-lit female for male, thread only. Here is a sample of some of my plot ideas. For the rest of the details and more plots click the linky.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1470446

Wasted ~ OPEN
I'm at a house/bush/beach party with a bunch of my friends from school. We've all been drinking and getting high. You notice that I've had a bit too much and you move in to take advantage of me.

In the Chair ~ OPEN
I walk past a salon and decide to get my hair done. You're the male hair dresser. I become putty in the care of your hands and can't help but submit to your complete control. I'm a bit surprised that you don't seem gay and before I leave the premises you prove to me that you definitely are not.

Babysitter ~ OPEN
You're an upper middle class urban professional in your thirties with a wife and infant child. I am your shy teen babysitter and you've had your eye on my young flesh for some time. One evening as you drive me home you seduce me and I fall for you. We strike up an ongoing affair but how long can we keep it a secret from your wife and my parents? If we're caught, you could lose everything.

Birthday ~ currently OPEN
My office co-worker friends surprise me on my birthday by dragging me out to a strip club and getting me completely wasted. You're one of the dancers, sculpted and lithe. My friends are getting touchy and feely with you but I am too shy. Someone suggests a private room for you and our group and things go much farther than they're supposed to.

Monday Afternoon ~ OPEN
I'm the average teenage girl next door. You have your own small business, perhaps a mechanic shop or some other trade. You're at work Tuesdays through Saturdays with one of your employees opening the shop on Mondays. One particular Monday afternoon I come home from school to see you working in your yard/garage. You notice that I'm attracted to you. The next Monday you chat me up, invite me over. My Parents aren't home until after five and neither is your wife. You seduce me. After that we continue an affair in our Monday afternoon secret.

If interested, read the link above and fill my (in)box.
 
Who's around tonight fancy starting a thread? I'd love it to be fantasy based, vampyres, fairies etc. Pm me xx
 
The more the merrier

I had just started a new thread where anyone can join and play. Just give yourself a number, your profession and describe how you look will do. Fantasy club are for rich people to play and quench their lust and fantasy without exposing their real identity. So you can tell whoever is that stranger what you want and love to do.
Not more than 4 guys and 4 girls for a start. We can add more later.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1471055
 
Stories to Write Together

I'm looking for a female who writes thoughtfully and develops her characters well. These story ideas are not the "epic story" kind, though I am open to those if you have your own idea. PM me if interested in either of these.

A College Girl in Need
Your character is a hard working girl trying to make it through college. Between classes and work you have no time for any fun, nor do you care for it. You are shy, but determined to get through college and do well, so that you can achieve your dream of [becoming a xxxxxx]. My character, a professional in his mid-thirties, meets your character at your place of work, and becomes enamored by her. He sees however that your character is just not interested - she is too engrossed in trying to scrape by so she can pay for college. So he gives her a card and leaves. And on this card is written:

If you need to pay for school,
come to 450 Stratham Drive
tonight, at 9pm.
Plan to stay the night.

She's not stupid. She knows what it means.

The story follows an innocent girl in a difficult place into the desires of a man who must have her. Will he ever be able to get his fill? And will she ever be free of him? Will she want to be?

In the Back of the Coffee House
She wore her usual tight fitting spandex pants for her yoga session that day. Little did she realize that he was there, and that when she would walk by the coffee house, I would take her, and have his way with her.

This is straight-forward non-con scenario.

If you want to add some flare of some kind to it, I'm all ears. Otherwise, it'll be a straight non con short SRP.
 
I have a story idea that I need a naughty female writer for. I’ll wrote the idea below and if it interests you send me a message and we can talk more details and get it started.

The naughty sister - you would play the younger of two sisters. The older one has always been the favorite of the family and has had lots of successes. I will play the boyfriend of the older sister and what you are going to steal away from your sister. You always flirt with me and tease me and one night you set your plan into motion. You seduce me into intense drunken sex with you. I wake up the next morning naked in bed with you my cock sticky from our cum and freak out when I realize what I’ve done. I try to put it in the past as a mistake but the pictures you’ve taken you use to blackmail me into more sex with you.
 
Another story idea

The naughty milf club - Matt has been going around the neighborhood every summer to help mow lawns, clean pools and any other chores the women around the neighborhood need help with. This summer is a little different though. Matt just turned 18 and now the lonely milfs want to use him for other needs they have.

One hot summer day Matt is mowing his neighbors lawn when a big storm rolls in and it starts pouring. She calls him inside to take cover. She uses this opportunity to seduce him and take his virginity. After that day word starts spreading amongst the women and soon all of them want to try Matt out. One by one they start having their turn with the well hung neighborhood helper and they all start wanting more of him and find reasons to get him alone with them. Some of the women don’t mind sharing and some of them want Matt all to themselves.

Depending on your interests we can also have the mother find out and also want to try her son out.
 
Back
Top