Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Editor's Forum

Old 01-10-2018, 05:11 AM   #1
FoxyHunter
Virgin

Smile New author needing editor

Hi all. I have the, no doubt well deserved, inauspicious indignity of the "generic rejection" returned with my submission. I have tried the more stealthy approach to contacting editors via "the list". Apparently they're a shy and suspicious lot, preferring not to answer the requests. Either that, or the "doors" I've knocked on housed editors on holidays. So, if anyone is up for a bit of a lesbian romantic foray in the Australian outback, drop me a pm.

Many thanks...

Old 01-10-2018, 11:56 AM   #2
Todger65
Usually Horny

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyHunter View Post
Hi all. I have the, no doubt well deserved, inauspicious indignity of the "generic rejection" returned with my submission. I have tried the more stealthy approach to contacting editors via "the list". Apparently they're a shy and suspicious lot, preferring not to answer the requests. Either that, or the "doors" I've knocked on housed editors on holidays. So, if anyone is up for a bit of a lesbian romantic foray in the Australian outback, drop me a pm.

Many thanks...
If you've used the 'list' it is well documented that it is rarely up to date and doesn't work. Posting here in the forum is the best chance, but you should include a word count as well as the information you have supplied.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3627719

Playgrounder #425

Old 01-10-2018, 03:57 PM   #3
CiaoSteve
Experienced

How long is the story. If it is not too long I could take a look.

Old 01-13-2018, 05:27 PM   #4
ExperiencedStoryteller
Virgin

Available to edit

Have time today. send by attachment to an email, I will return the same way. please advise, if you already found an editor. I am just finishing 52,000-word project, and need a change in storyline, as that one was intense and exciting, but not graphic. I will do from a read through to a complete rewrite, so tell me how much you want me to do.