• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AFS

you have a fantastic body, please keep posting i would love to more

and thanks for the all the great pics so far

D

between

I love to kiss and lick women between the breast...nice photos...

fredrock

AtFirstSight - At first sight I would say that you have a tenderly sexy shape and a good eye for capturing your delicate curves... at second glance, I would say that you certainly have a way with words that leaves room only for the imagination... but please do tell me, what would a third look reveal?

FNS

AtFirstSight said:
So if I wanted to crawl into your lap..that'd be okay?

Crawl? I might just have to pull you into it if you do not hurry up

First Name Sir said:
AtFirstSight - At first sight I would say that you have a tenderly sexy shape and a good eye for capturing your delicate curves... at second glance, I would say that you certainly have a way with words that leaves room only for the imagination... but please do tell me, what would a third look reveal?

FNS

hmm...maybe that when you get right down to it, I'm just like everyone else--except dorkier.

AtFirstSight said:
hmm...maybe that when you get right down to it, I'm just like everyone else--except dorkier.

That made me chuckle

Phoner said:
Crawl? I might just have to pull you into it if you do not hurry up

Ooo dominant much? :p That's okay, alpha male syndrome turns me on. So, if I were in your lap with a little skirt bunched around my waist..what would you be wearing?

AtFirstSight said:
Ooo dominant much? :p That's okay, alpha male syndrome turns me on. So, if I were in your lap with a little skirt bunched around my waist..what would you be wearing?

The stupidest grin you have ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back