Research on MILF fantasies

Hello,
I am collecting ideas and inspiration for my writing and I'm hoping you might help me. I am interested in the perspective of any gender, but specifically from the point of view of young persons (18-25?) who fantasize about encounters/sexual relationship with a MILF (older woman). If you are older, I'd love to know what you can recall from when you were18-25.

Your answers to these questions will help me, if your willing to share:

1. What is it about MILFs that are sexy and turn you on?

2. Would you agree or disagree that, in general, 18-25 year olds still have a lot to learn about taking their time, teasing and giving pleasure to their partner?

3. Would you be willing to let the MILF take charge, and teach you things? What would you like to learn or try?

4. Would you please describe your most common MILF fantasy? What is it about this fantasy that you love the most? Details would be great if you have the time.

OR if you are not in this age group and are into MILFs, Perhaps you can help me by response bring to these questions:
From remembering what u were like at age 18-25:

1. Does an18-25 yes old believe he knows all he has to know about women (mistakenly)??

2.Is there a bit of ego and ignorance both?

3. If you had a MILF encounter when you were younger, what did you learn that you couldn't learn from a woman your age?

I thank anyone who takes the time to write back. I accept private messages if you don't want to post. (To maintain my privacy, I won't reply to the anonymous feedback option, where I get your email but don't know your lit username)

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

- Lusty

Last edited:
Hello,
I am collecting ideas and inspiration for my writing and I'm hoping you might help me. I am interested in the perspective of any gender, but specifically from the point of view of young persons (18-25?) who fantasize about encounters/sexual relationship with a MILF (older woman).

2. Would you agree or disagree that, in general, 18-25 year olds still have a lot to learn about taking their time, teasing and giving pleasure to their partner?

3. Would you be willing to let the MILF take charge, and teach you things? What would you like to learn or try?

4. Would you please describe your most common MILF fantasy? What is it about this fantasy that you love the most? Details would be great if you have the time.

I thank anyone who takes the time to write back. I accept private messages if you don't want to post. (To maintain my privacy, I won't reply to the anonymous feedback option, where I get your email but don't know your lit username)

- Lusty
1. Mom's are naturally sexy !
2. Yes, in general. Some people, any age, are just more sensual.
3. No. I'm not into being controlled, dominated.
4. Well... I enjoy incest scenarios, like the Mother/daughter Exchange Club videos.

Pm sent. But don't respond to that username. If you need to, respond to the this username I'm posting with here. Thanks

Dakotacpl said:
I was taught about sex by one. My moms best friend when I turned 18

Thanks for responding
I'm trying to put together a character sketch and I'm not a man so I'm having difficulty making him realistic.
May I ask:
Did she take charge?
What did you learn that you probably wouldn't have learned with someone your own age?
Did you have any feelings other than sexual towards her?
How did the relationship end?

I'd appreciate the time. Thank you!

Hello,
I am collecting ideas and inspiration for my writing and I'm hoping you might help me. I am interested in the perspective of any gender, but specifically from the point of view of young persons (18-25?) who fantasize about encounters/sexual relationship with a MILF (older woman). If you are older, I'd love to know what you can recall from when you were18-25.

When I was young, I think the key difference between women my age and MILF's was a sort of sexual confidence they possessed that was very enticing. It's not that the women my age weren't sexy, or that I didn't find them sexy, but in my age bracket at the time they lacked that sort of sensual and sexual confidence.

I certainly know I did. I joke that I had sex and then three or four years later finally figured out what I was doing. There was a lot to learn there and the whole role of going slow, teasing, and focusing on the partner was just beyond the scope of what I knew.

I was open to learn and try anything, eager to learn and try, so in those encounters the MILF was definitely in the lead and directing the sex, though I was enthusiastically complying.

At the time, my MILF fantasies revolved around specific individuals, not any sort of complex scenarios.

OR if you are not in this age group and are into MILFs, Perhaps you can help me by response bring to these questions:

1. Does an18-25 yes old believe he knows all he has to know about women (mistakenly)??

Oh hell yeah. I was way overconfident, even though I lacked the experience.

Yes, it is ego and not knowing what you don't know yet. I recall fondly the sense of surprise and wonder as I learned new things.

3. If you had a MILF encounter when you were younger, what did you learn that you couldn't learn from a woman your age?

I learned how to give oral sex from a MILF when I was younger, I learned how to control the tempo of the encounter and the importance of timing. I learned that older people thought about sex as much as younger people did, possibly even more, given their experience with just how good it could be.

- Lusty

My feedback above. :)

Overall, I think they are more open-minded and personable. If you compare young women to older mature women; look in the backgrounds. The young ones are often in hotel rooms, whereas the mature woman are in the own bedrooms or homes. They are much, much more secure, and willing to open up and show their beautiful bodies.

2. Would you agree or disagree that, in general, 18-25 year olds still have a lot to learn about taking their time, teasing and giving pleasure to their partner.

They just do not have the experience that older people have. Who would you want plumbing your house, a person doing so for 4 years, or one that has been doing it for 30 years? The younger men think they are good, because that is all they know, just as I did, but looking back, I was horrible at sex at that age. It is more than just "I did this position", it is knowing people overall.

Very much so. Great sex is give and take. Some of that is experience, for instance, when I go to taste my wife, she knows I will not get off my knees until she orgasms...there is pleasure for her knowing that, but adding some surprises into sex, can keep the relationship rejuvenated too. I am not going to limit what the other person does; we are in this together (literally)

My fantasy is mostly regarding time. My world is rushed, so maybe it is where I am helping out a widow with a project or something, and she surprises me by putting on a tantalizing dress. As we break for coffee I can see she likes wearing it, maybe likes the attention I am giving her, me adding compliments, touches, kisses and finally a trip to the bedroom. Even then, afterwards we take our time, maybe spending all night sleeping together, the next morning me cooking her breakfast...nude perhaps. Really just a whole experience of taking our time, something I do not get in real life.

Yes, but only because that is all he knows. Good sex is very deep, and only a person who has had sex after waiting six weeks because their spouse just had a baby, or they are having sex for the first time as a married couple, or some significant life event, knows what I mean. I like a good, down and dirty, pull hair, doggy-style sex too, but good sex is knowing the person you are with, and it being well-rounded; down and dirty some days, romantic the next.

When I worked with younger guys, I tried to explain the above so that they could have more meaningful (and fulfilling sex, but most times it fell on deaf ears.

Sorry, I have never had the pleasure of being with an older woman as much as I wish/wished it would happen.

Hello,

It was an issue of maturity. The girls my age weren't very mature at all, nor were they all that knowledgeable when it came to holding a conversation on topics relevant to the day. Besides, older women carry a mystique about them.

Definitely agree. I was a late bloomer, having lost my virginity at age 19. I knew next to nothing except what I gleaned from watching Tom Byron and Ron Jeremy, and I found out later that most of that was bullshit anyway.

I completely submitted my will to them all. The first MILF I was with, who was only the second woman I had ever had sex with, was 53 while I was 20. I told her I was inexperienced and she took her time to teach me how to be the perfect lover. By the time year three rolled around, we were engaged to be married.

If you asked me this when I was 19, 20, etc., I would have said the ultimate MILF fantasy was also the ultimate incest fantasy in that I wanted so badly to have sex with my mother. Outside of that, though, the first MILF I was with fulfilled every fantasy I had ever had, so there were none moving forward.

I did, and I was so terribly wrong.

Certainly.

Mine taught me how to be a man. I don't mean just sexually, but how to dress, how to carry myself, increasing my vocabulary and my education. All the important things that I think a girl my own age would have just accepted of me out of either ignorance or a lack of caring.

- Lusty

Hope this helps

Some younger guys do have good ideas

I'm a older daddy, and I just want to stick up for this one younger man, a friend of my son, a 26 yo. He actually taught me how to eat his friends moms pussy better, and I felt in a why like a cuckold from him teaching me. He mentioned to another friend standing there at work, about motorboating when eating pussy. I said what the hell is that? Then he told me about humming hard into her pussy, and moving your face back of forth real fast, he said they love that shit. So I was thinking of it, and tried it that night on his friends 62 yo mom / my wife. WOW! he was right she moaned "oh yeah like that" and squirted so much wetting the bed and had a great Orgasm. I use to just lick her softly and slow while sniffing her pussy, and tongue her hard clitty. She would Orgasm but not like she did with the motorboating. My face was soaked, and I even thought of him doing it.

Mine taught me how to be a man. I don't mean just sexually, but how to dress, how to carry myself, increasing my vocabulary and my education. All the important things that I think a girl my own age would have just accepted of me out of either ignorance or a lack of caring.

excellent, excellent call here.

how to better the wardrobe, the value of a nice pair of dress shoes, picking the right cologne, shit like that. (i was already ahead of the game on ironing!) stuff like how to make dates more than just dinner and a movie, and the intimacy of making dinner at the house, just for us, for each other. included in this - beginner's introduction to wine. very important once i got into my 30's.

Hello,

- Lusty
I'm 53 and realized that men are like dogs in that they know exactly what they want and are happy when they get it while females are more like cats : they don't know what the hell they want they only know they want more of it

excellent, excellent call here.

how to better the wardrobe, the value of a nice pair of dress shoes, picking the right cologne, shit like that. (i was already ahead of the game on ironing!) stuff like how to make dates more than just dinner and a movie, and the intimacy of making dinner at the house, just for us, for each other. included in this - beginner's introduction to wine. very important once i got into my 30's.
Mine taught me to lie with a straight face....

Hello,

- Lusty
I need a mommy ;)

There is something special and so attractive about a beautiful woman who has had kids. Personally it’s more of a mind set I think. The reality is they are attractive women who have had a child. But I also think growing up and watching movies like American Pie as a teen had a huge influence on the MILF thing. It’s kind of a taboo thing when you are young. Like in your 20s. To have that experienced woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to go after it. Again, that goes back to a mindset I believe.

Absolutely. I think back to me and my wife’s sex life at that age. I was an idiot. As good as I thought I was, it took years, decades of learning, trying and most of all talking. That’s something that most women after they have a kid figure out as the get older with their partner.

Back then if I’d know what I know now, absolutely would let the MILF take charge. I’d also be open to pretty much anything at that point. Something back then I would not have been open to.

My biggest MILF fantasy is having her take control. Asking me to cum all over her. Inside her, in her mouth. Even take it a step further, having her kiss me with it in her mouth or making me lick it off her. I mentioned before I’d be open to almost anything between the two of us.

I mentioned this above. 18-25 year old are idiots. They think they know everything. They are just learning. They do not have the experience yet. I’m not sure into my early 30s I knew enough yet. And my wife and I had a great dialogue when it came to sex. Now we’re in our mid-40s and on autopilot when it comes to each other. However, there are a whole set of problems now that we didn’t have then, time, frequency etc.
However, when it does happen, it’s fantastic.
Both, for sure.

Unfortunately, I never have. I’ve been with my wife since I was 24. Never had that encounter before her.

Personally, I believe that MILF is a misnomer; regardless of age, I am attracted to a smart confident woman who accepts her sensuality, dresses well and enjoys her sexuality.

Back