Is edging, as a task, different for women?

And unfortunately I can't tell you what to do next as there is no right or wrong. Listen to your body and if you can't feel you are making any progress at all then you should abandon it. Maybe you should add a relaxing audio file while edging? Now i'm going to go edge while thinking of you and your efforts to learn more about your body! [and it won't take long!]
 
I find edging so so difficult, whether solo or whether being directed. The idea of it turns me on a lot but and makes me drip but I haven’t mastered it completely yet. So wish I could though! I must be stopping either too soon or past the point of no return. It seems if I try to hold out for too long it gets painful - not sure yet if it’s a good painful - and it gets harder to orgasm? But the relief when I do ....!

I cum very quickly so it took me a very long time to be able to do it. And then wouldn't know, my guy doesn't want me to do it.
 
Have you ever edged as a task? Getting to the edge in a manner prescribed by a dominant and then stopping completely? After awhile I began to see edging as and end unto itself. I began to look forward to it and enjoy all the tiny orgasms it gave me. And there is never any down time as you can stay aroused throughout the day. It also keeps the submissive engaged and focused on their submission, I use it often now in training my submissive.
I haven’t, however the last few times I’ve edged it has left a sore feeling in my nuts and I have to back off in order to avoid that but I guess if I were under a doms control (which I have never been) that would be the point.
 
I have often been edged to where my balls are aching after several days and I am in dire need of release. I never take a sub more than a week though the release can be on different days and in different ways. All people are special in their own way
 
I have often been edged to where my balls are aching after several days and I am in dire need of release. I never take a sub more than a week though the release can be on different days and in different ways. All people are special in their own way


A week?!? Okay I really do suck at this. I thought it was hard enough holding out for an hour or so! Not sure I could handle being denied a whole week. Hats off to those that can. The release after that long must feel amazing.
Maybe I’m just too much of a horny bitch! Haha
 
Well being female would be different. Much less I would guess and depending on the schedule maybe even daily
 
I had an online sub at one point, I would task her to edge at work (when appropriate of course) but she loved it!. She would get home and make me a video of her releasing all that tension.
 
It's foreplay 24/7. Finding your point of no return and discover other things about your body along the way. And oh yes, an intense earth shaking orgasm now and then too!
 
Many are but like most men they don’t want to learn. Some special ones do though and they will know total satisfaction in getting all their sexual body has to offer
 
I had an online sub at one point, I would task her to edge at work (when appropriate of course) but she loved it!. She would get home and make me a video of her releasing all that tension.

I have a sub who is so good she can edge or cum on command. It’s been amazing what we have accomplished in a few short months
 
As a female, I love this. I started edging myself as i was fantasizing about something while playing and wanted to prolong things. It got seriously hot chatting with guys, I didnt want the chats to end and found if i edge myself it makes the high that much higher. When I finally built up the courage to tell guys I was chatting with what I was doing and giving them the control over when, that was another world.

When im in a session like that i usually stop start, i can ride an edge but not for longer than 30 seconds. It takes a lot of self control but it puts me in a head space where i totally lose myself, my desire and need build so much and that in turn, turns my submissive switch fully on and i become a lot more complient and much more in need of more kinky things, humiliation becomes a huge thing for me

You sound like someone who would be absolutely great to chat with! Can only imagine.
 
Edging

I tried to edge, I got close then stopped then started again and had a orgasm, how do you guys do it for so long.
 
Thank you for sharing about things, everyone. I love being edged, but solo masturbation is something that I struggle with. I guess I've been conditioned to cum with another's permission, and over the years, that has kind of curbed my enthusiasm for doing so alone. I think the longest I've been edged was over several days. I prefer a few hours, because I would rather be doing more productive things with my time, unfortunately.

Perhaps you could try edging only during free time and only then just to edge nothing else. Then relax
 
My wife has edged for a week before. She says it's difficult to do and came a little too close more than once. It's great to listen to her talk about it or get a text in the middle of the workday saying, 'I've been edging for the last three hours, one more and then I'm going to sleep.' It also makes all the time between edging super sensitive...almost like being close to orgasm 24/7.
 
I've been edging myself for years. Usually I will just stroke and browse porn, but always back off just before reaching the point of no return. I've done this for extended amounts of time when time permitted.

The one thing I've found is that after a certain amount of time, it can start to work against me, meaning that my body gets so used to the edge in that session that getting over the edge and to orgasm becomes increasingly difficult. My best guess at when this happens is probably after the 1 hour mark.
I agree.. if I play the edge game too much it is much harder to reach orgasm....
 
Edging

I tried to edge, I got close then stopped then started again and had a orgasm, how do you guys do it for so long.
It’s an experiment and you learn about yourself, your body and your orgasm. I’ve been 4-8 weeks several times. You get crazy honey and full of lust and desire. My wife loves this and it keeps the focus of pleasure on her.

It’s always a process. A frustrating process. And I love it.
 
Edging definitely seems more of a male thing to do, women edging is much less talked about.

I really enjoy it and enjoy it for longer periods, too. Edging combined with denial and ruined orgasms is pretty much my jam, although sometimes quick orgasms are kinda nice, too. Edging gets my head all mushy. I love how desperate I get when I edge without a release for longer periods of time. After a certain point it all just sort of blurs into a lovely haze.

If I edge very long, the first orgasm after often isn’t they spectacular. It can feel like a little bit of a failure to me, so usually after longer stints of edging I prefer intentionally ruining the first orgasm and then the second one is kind of stellar. 💫💫
 
Back
Top