The Submission of Anna (closed for cum_inside)

Standing before him as she waited for him to punish her - hopefully turn her pretty ass crimson and leave her trembling in pain - was nerve wracking but exhilarating. She could see in his eyes that it looked like he was expecting her to argue and defend herself, but Anna had said her piece on the matter earlier - yes, it was out of line. Yes - she hoped to have more power in the future. Yes - she had only said it to put Megan on her knees in front of her. Anna had no excuses for her naughty behaviour other than the fact that she had simply wanted to say those words. The rush of power had been so strong when Anna thought and talked about making company decisions with her man.

For a few moments, he debated on her punishment. As she stood there, he demanded she come closer. She stepped into the open spread of his knees and separated the edges of his shirt to make her breasts clearly visible to him. First one received a slap. Then the other. It sent an ache racing through her but it wasn’t enough. Anna had never thought she liked pain, but here she was actively begging him to make her ass raw and sore. She wondered just how far they would go together. How deeply they could explore her threshold for painful stimuli.

The uncertainty in his eyes was clear. He was probably remembering her aversion to being spanked that first time in his office. Since those days, Anna had had a change of heart. But this time, his hand on her ass was going to be a mutual pleasure tool - even though it technically was not supposed to be for her pleasure at all. It was obvious what it meant to willingly bend over his lap and present her ass to be spanked. More than anything else to this point, it demonstrated that she was giving him her total submission. Meeting his eyes before sliding off her panties and tossing them, she bent forward over the open spread of his knees. His left hand held her down so she couldn’t struggle away from his slaps but Anna had no intention of that.

Carter made statements that explained her bad behaviour and detailed why she was being punished every time his hand came down on her fleshy ass and Anna did her best to respond, “yes sir,” after each. His cock was hard against her stomach and she was absolutely soaked at the current activity, slick running down her thighs with every new painful smack of his hand. His hands were so large and she imagined that a good portion of her ass was fire engine red and it would hurt to sit tomorrow, but that’s exactly what she wanted.

She responded mainly with confusion when he mentioned the bellboy, turning to face him. She received spanks anyway, though, so she didn’t argue too much, instead remaining silent. That wasn’t something Carter liked and the answering sting of his palm was harder than any so far along with his deep tone demanding her to answer him. She moaned and squirmed, feeling that one deep in her bones. Holy fuck, she needed to cum! Anna was enjoying this more than she had even thought she would!

Carter knew it too. His fingers explored her wetness and he was doubtless surprised to find just exactly how much Anna was into it, juices pooling in her cunt and dripping between her legs. His finger ghosted over her puckered rim and she couldn’t help but push her ass back against him. Would he ever want to fuck me there? Anna wondered.

He gave her a choice - end this and take his cock? Or continue? Anna was sure she never wanted this to end by she also did love his dick deep inside her pussy... It was such a hard choice! But she did plant misbehave again to get his hand holding her down as she took her punishment like a good little whore would.

“Please sir,” she whimpered, casting green eyes up to look at him. “I want you to hurt me. Want you to keep spanking me - put me in my place like a good little girl should be. I don’t want to be able to sit tomorrow. I want to be greedy and have both; pain and the pleasure of your cock fucking me, my ass hurting with every thrust of your hips against my sore cheeks, but I don't want you to stop painting my ass red and raw!” Her answer was plaintive, begging. She hoped he saw that she needed this - to explore the boundaries of how much pain was too much - and that she was going to love every minute of this journey with him as he found new and wonderful methods to continue gaining her complete submission. This was only the beginning, but Anna couldn’t wait to get to know the titan that Carter was, both in and out of the bedroom.

Last edited:
Thursday Evening - Continuing to spank Anna

To say he was surprised that she was silently taking his punishment was a huge understatement. She had balked in his office and he could certainly understand why. But now with her ass red she said something that surprised and pleased him very much. Was it possible he found the perfect woman. One that he had searched and yearned for with past lovers. He thought for a moment of his past lovers who he always found wanting. They always let him down sexually, but this woman, lying on his lap, a strong dominate businesswoman was also submitting to his wishes in the bedroom. His cock jerked and throbbed with the thought of all the erotic times they could explore. With her declaration out of the way, Carter knew he could do anything in the bedroom he wanted and she would not balk. If she did, he knew just the way to punish her.

No women in his past had ever uttered the words that she was uttering to hurt her, to make her ass so sore that each step, each time she sat down, she would be reminded of this night. He saw her shining emerald eyes pleading with him and he was not about to disappoint her. "I'm going to paint your ass alright cum-slut and then I'm going to ravage your cunt with my cock." He started to pant harder as he looked down at her red ass cheeks squirming on is lap.

Different scenarios popped around in his head of ways to spank her and he planned to explore every aspect of that world with her. Her ass wiggled, looking so inviting and then he looked once more at her eyes peering back at him, silently questioning him if she made a mistake.

No verbal answer was warranted as he brought down his hand hard on the right ass cheek, feeling her body jerk. The left one was the next target and when he landed a hard blow, her hips jumped off his lap. She wanted pain, she was going to get pain. Carter landed more blows to each cheek and each time he hit her harder and with a force that was making her ass turn cherry red.

He stopped for a moment and rubbed her ass, feeling the heat radiating from each cheek. "So my sweet cum-whore wants to feel the sting of my hand does she?" He was taunting her as he rained more blows to her backside until she was whimpering but not yelling for him to stop. Her silence reminded him that they needed come up with a safe word, a word she could use to tell him she had enough.

Slipping his fingers between her thighs, he felt her pussy leaking nectar. "Yes my little cum-slut. This makes you horny for my thick cock." He shoved two fingers inside her sopping wet pussy feeling the wall muscles clenching them. "I bet you'd like to have three fingers stuck up that naughty cunt." He didn't wait for an answer, forcing a third large finger inside her tight pussy. He fingered her for a minute before pulling his hand out and rubbing her juices over her red ass cheeks.

Slipping his middle finger over her tight anal opening, he teased the tiny puckered hole and then slipped it inside. "You do know cum-slut that I'm going to take this hole too." The gasp and moan was loud and he was sure she got the message." He finger-fucked her a few times and then pulled his finger out.

"But we aren't done yet Anna, are we?" He raised his hand and when he slapped it on her red bottom he heard her yell for the first time. Ignoring her small cries of pain, he hit her other cheek and then rained a few more blows on each cheek. "Are you ready cum-whore for my cock? It is ready to for you."

He knew just the way he was going to take her as he waited for her surrender. The way her ass looked to Carter, she would not be sitting well for a couple of days. The two round cheeks glowed red.

Annna definitely got her answer to her request when his hand rained down on her ass in the strongest blow yet. She whimpered even as her torso jerked in his lap, fingers scrabbling at the sheets of the bed. She never made any move to get away though; she had always craved a man not afraid to truly control her and take her to the limits of the human body. He paid no attention to the fact that her wiggling and squirming was more frequent, but his sharp eyes were always assessing for any sign she wanted to stop. Her mind was running along the same track as his - they would need a safe word if this kind of play was to continue. She kept her eyes open and on him as much as she could, but eventually tears started to gather in the corner of her eyes and she had to blink them away.

He talked about fucking her pussy as he drove three fingers inside her cunt and fucked it rapidly. Then, she was brought back to her earlier thought - Carter wanted to put his dick in her ass! The thought was very daunting. Simon had never wanted to explore it and Anna hadn’t thought she did either, but the force of his finger pressing against her rosebud before popping inside her most sacred place didn’t hurt - it felt odd, yes, a fullness inside her that she had never felt before. He fucked it in a few times before pulling it back out.

As they got to the end of her spanking and Carter delivered the last couple harsh blows, one causing her to shout and jerk away, welts already forming on her bright red ass. It was on fire and every brush of his skin against her ass made her shiver and cry out, stinging pain emanating from the site of his abuse. Forcing watery eyes up to meet his, she gasped out, “please fuck me sir. I’m ready to take your cock however you please to give it to me.”

Last edited:
Thursday Evening - Shifting from spanking to fucking

The way Anna's body was gyrating on his lap with each hard smack of his hand, Carter knew she couldn't last much longer. Then she looked at him, tears forming in her eyes not screaming at him to stop but to fuck her.

Carter lifted her off his lap and her knees buckled a little. Catching her he pulled her to him, kissing him while his hands gently cupped her rosy red ass cheeks. Just the touch of his hand made her body jerk and quiver. What a tolerance for pain. No other woman would have taken the hard spanking the way she did. A sense of pride and appreciation came over him, realizing just how special she was.

"Put your hands on the bed Anna." When she did, he slipped to the floor as he had done before looking at the red welts on her ass. Grabbing her hips, he pulled her back to him, his lips finding the red welts and planting small kisses all over them. Each kiss seemed to bring about another moan and when his tongue moved from one cheek to the other, he slipped his tongue into the valley, flicking at her pussy before moving up to the small puckered hole.

He felt her body stiffen a little and then relax as his tongue toyed with the tiny hole, flicking around it and then flattening out to lick upwards and then back down to her soaking wet pussy. Sucking the puffy lips that guarded her clit into his mouth, Carter enjoyed the smell and taste of her sex. But there was more on his mind than tongue fucking her.

Standing behind her he grabbed her hips and pulled her back against his hips. Reaching between them he grabbed his cock and not needing any lubrication, he pushed his cock into her hearing her moan of pleasure. "Fuck baby," he moaned, looking down at her red ass and feeling her vaginal muscles squeezing his cock as he began to fuck her.

His hands held on tightly to her hips as he began to slam his cock inside her. Removing one hand, he rubbed her ass cheek and then spanked her. Her body jerked wildly as he spanked her again. "That's my cum-slut. Fuck my cock until I fill your cunt with my cream."

To make his point he let go of her hip with his other hand and smacked her bottom. He was in paradise to find a sexy woman like Anna. A woman he knew would love the journey they were about to take.

Anna’s legs buckled as she tried to stand as ordered. Thankfully Carter caught her and pulled her against his body for support as he rearranged her how he wanted her. His kiss was tender in contrast to the tough way he’d finished handling her and she felt a swell of fondness for this man in her chest.

Even though his mouth was gentle and soft on her rear as he kissed the welts, each touch felt like a branding iron against her skin, igniting her sensitive nerves and making a fiery burn spread along her flesh. There was some relief as he switched his attention from her ass to wet crevice of her pussy. That only kept his attention long enough to tongue over it before he moved onto her asshole.

When he’d had enough, he stood and yanked her hips back against his own, driving his cock inside her welcoming body. She yelped out as her butt slapped hard against the strong muscle of his thighs as he fucked her hard. Not only that, but he saw fit to continue spanking her as they had sex, sore bottom screaming out even as she enjoyed the pleasure of being used by her lover.

For a minute, her cumslut persona cracked and she was simply Anna, turning to look at him over her shoulder as he used her cunt to get off. “Yeah, fuck, Carter, just like that!” She moaned, enjoying the tenuous balance of pleasure and pain as Carter worked to bring them ever closer to a screaming orgasm.

Thursday Evening - A fitting Climax

Carter's desire was growing exponentially each time her rammed his cock deep into her pussy. With every thrust, his body made contact with her ass cheeks and she grunted and groaned. It seemed to him Anna was loving the mixture of pain and pleasure.

He thought of stopping the internment spanking but she looked back at him, calling him by his name and yelling for him to keep up what he was doing. His cock was growing restless, the muscle straining the skin surrounding it as he continued to pummel her pussy.

Carter had another idea for cumming as his hips gained momentum. His left hand grabbed a handful of hair, yanking her head back while his right hand circled her waist and snaked downward to her pussy. From this position, his hips continuously rubbed against her sore ass and from her cries he knew she was getting close to cumming.

The fingers of his right hand plunged between the tulip lips, finding the slippery jewel, rubbing it harder. He felt her body begin to buck hard against his hand as he held his cock deep inside her while his hips moved sideways, rubbing the welts on her ass.

"Cum for me baby and then I have something special for you," he moaned fighting off the incredible urge to explode inside her.

They were fucking rapidly, hips banging and bed quaking underneath them. Carter's hand fisted in her hair as well as the ache in her ass was such a thrill - she was under his complete control. When he reached for her clit as well, it was all Anna could do not to cum.

She didn't have much leeway with his grip on her, but she ground her hips back against him, rolling them in a circle and providing extra friction on her red ass. It changed the angle of penetration just a little and it made her gasp breathlessly, mouth falling open. Carter was doing everything in his power to aggravate the sore skin of her ass as he plowed her and Anna was so close to exploding from it. "I'm going to cum," she spoke, loud over the sound of slapping skin and wet squelching of how wet her pussy had made their sex organs as they collided again and again.

Her cunt clenched tightly around the length inside her. Her orgasm crashed into her like a speeding train on the track she was bound to. She couldn't have stopped it if she tried. Anna howled as she came, "fuckkkkk Carter!"

He kept fucking her through it even as she tried to bow her head. Of course due to his grip on her she really couldn't even drop her shoulders to the bed as much as she wanted to. That pins and needles feeling was shooting down from her hips to her toes and Anna's legs were still feeling like jello from the earlier assault on the tender skin of her rear. It was all she could do to remain upright but Carter's superior strength held her steady.

She blew out a breath. Turning to look at him, she smiled weakly, white teeth glinting brightly in the light. The upbeat, content look on her face belied the fatigued state of her body as she turned to look at him. "Have I been a good little slut, sir? Do I get my reward now?" She asked wickedly.

Thursday Evening - Giving Anna a treat

The way her body was gyrating, Carter knew Anna was on the verge of cumming hard. With the spanking and clit teasing, Carter wanted to feel her body quaking in orgasm. He held her in a position where she couldn't move much, his hips rubbing sensually against her welted ass. They were both on the cusp of exploding and when she turned and told him she was gong to cum, it was all he could do to hold off his own orgasm.

He felt her cunt squeezing his cock with amazing strength as her body quaked, giving into her climatic orgasm. Her howl echoed in the hotel room and if any guests were in the hallway, they would know that she was in the throes of ecstasy. Carter held onto her hair while his fingers continued to flick and rub her clit while his cock moved inside her.

He saw her face turn to him, a gleam of satisfaction in her eyes, asking if she had been a good little slut. "Yes you have been a good little slut Anna." He pulled his cock out of her wet pussy, hoping he could last long enough to give her the reward he promised.

He smiled at her, his hand holding his stiff cock, trying to hold off the impending explosion. At one point he was going to fill her pussy and then he was going to shoot his cream on her reddened ass but he knew how much she loved the taste of his cream.

"Kneel before me my cum slut and get your just reward." He couldn't help but chuckled thinking he was in some kind of old English drama. Anna quickly turned around and kneeled in front of his throbbing cock. "Open you mouth baby," he moaned and then there was no stopping the onslaught of cream shooting from his cock into her mouth. "yess my sweet cum slut enjoy your reward."

Anna had to throw out one hand next to her on the floor to catch her balance on those shaky legs of hers as she hurried to kneel. The abrupt change in position and stretch of the musculature in her upper thighs and butt caused her to flinch, gritting her teeth at the pain lancing up her spine from her red bum. Reaching out with her other hand, she placed it on Carter's thigh.

As usual, Anna looked up at him as he gave her his hot cum. Her mouth was wide open awaiting her treat. A few spurts burst across her cheek but most of his cream pooled on her tongue. He jerked his cock slowly once those ropes of jism died down, milking out every last drop for her.

She closed her mouth and rolled the globs of creamy cockjuice around in her mouth to coat every inch of it and keep his flavour with her as long as possible before she swallowed it all, sighing happily. She took one finger and wiped the sperm off her face. When she was done, she sucked that finger into her mouth and cleaned it with her tongue too.

All that was left to clean was her man's dick as he stroked lazily. Anna fit her mouth around his cockhead and sucked, tongue darting out to swirl around the head before dipping down to the root and clearing every last drop of their combined fluids from his shaft. Once she was satisfied that his cock was immaculate, she pulled back and kneeled with her hands tucked against her sides, awaiting further instruction.

As per usual, she murmured, "thank you for my treat, sir."

Thursday Evening - Enjoying the afterglow

Carter grunted with each blast of his jism aimed at Anna's mouth. Her eager mouth was open wide and most of his white cream landed inside her mouth, some of it missed, hitting her cheek and chin. He grinned when she used her fingers to gather what hit her chin and cheek, scooping it up with her fingers and directing it to her mouth. She definitely liked his creamy seed.

He watched as she swished his confectionary around in her mouth and then swallowed. Then she leaned forward, opening her mouth, sucking his cock until it started to deflate. He looked at her with a new found appreciation and she simply amazed him with her actions in the bedroom. He had never met a woman so aggressive outside the bedroom and so submissive in the bedroom. She was like a dream come true.

Instead of getting up, she assumed the submissive posture, kneeling in front of him with her hands at her side, murmuring a thank you for his treat. Carter took her chin in his hands and lifted it to gaze into her luminous green eyes. She had to be sore and a bit tired even though it was still early.

Carter glanced at the clock on the nightstand seeing the digital clock read 8 pm. "Come lay with me Anna," he said offering her a hand. When she accepted it, Carter saw her wobble a little when she stood and was quick to wrap his arms around her to steady her.

Leading her to the king size bed, he saw the bright red welts on her behind as she crawled into bed. He followed quickly, gathering her into his arms, feeling her burrow into his hard chest. His hands stroked her naked back from her shoulders to her hips.

His right hand smoothed her hair, pushing it away from her face and lightly stroked her cheek before running a finger along the outline of her lips. He noticed what looked like a contented soft smile on her face as he leaned forward to kiss her. He loved the way she responded to his kisses and touches.

When he pulled his lips away, staring again into her mesmerizing emerald eyes, he asked her, "Are you ok Anna?"

Carter gently guided her from the floor to the bed, catching her as she stumbled. He was so far removed from the man who had just consensually beat her ass, spewing dirty comments and calling her a cum slut. This part of Carter was the softer side no one got to see and Anna felt blessed to be allowed the privilege.

She crawled in on her hands and knees and waited until he dropped down to lay on top of the covers still in his birthday suit. She settled down half on him and half not, mostly laying on her belly. His touch was soothing against her skin, sliding up and down the length of her spine and rubbing over her tattoo. This play session had successfully worked out all of the stress she'd encountered earlier in the day and Anna couldn't be happier with the result but she was honestly dreading tomorrow. As much as she wanted a stark reminder of his power and to remember her punishment more clearly than glass, she knew it was going to be one long painful day. If everyone had been in the dark about her relationship with Carter they wouldn't be when the morning sun broke over the conference room at Edward Hartman's company.

Anna tucked herself closer against Carter's chest in what seemed like an impossible maneuver. She pressed a kiss onto his jaw before connecting their lips and kissing him slowly, deeply, lovingly. Pulling back, her lips widened into a smile, demonstrating that she really was okay after such an intense session.

"I'm good, Carter - I'm better than good. I've needed that for so long but there's never been anyone able to lower me to my knees and punish me for being a brat when I needed it. My exes were all too scared of hurting me. They'd always stop and ask "are you okay" every five seconds and Simon hated the idea of it completely," she answered honestly. "I crave the pain. I've been told I have a high threshold for it, but something just feels so good about being made to heel in front of a man powerful enough to control me - that I can trust him to know where my limits are but still make me scream and cry even as I cum," she whispered into the skin of his throat.

"As far as that goes, I think we need some safe words. I loved every moment of tonight but I'm not naive enough to think that I'm going to love everything you do to me. I want to say we should use the red, yellow, green system but on a night like tonight when I was begging you to paint my ass red, I can't risk that you'll stop," she giggled, looking up at the fond smile he aimed in her direction. "I promise to think about it tomorrow when I can't sit still in the chair - all I'm going to be doing is thinking about our adventures tonight anyway - I hope that I can help you get some work done instead of being a worthless employee," she murmured, considering. It would definitely be a challenge to put her mind on work instead of how he'd adeptly put his hands on her body in just the manner she needed.

One of her hands absentmindedly began to stroke down his arm and up over his side, feeling the divots and dips of steel muscle under skin as she stroked over his chest. After a few moments of silence she raised her eyes to meet his once more. "Can I ask why you chose me? You could have anyone you wanted. I get that my marketing skills are good, but there's much prettier women that would fall at your feet with the same skill set. I do feel lucky to have been chosen but I guess I just don't understand exactly why that happened in the first place," Anna questioned before continuing, "I want to explore so many things with you. I feel that you're the one who can help me learn just who I am and grow into the best woman I can be. You honestly drive me crazy in frustration half the time, but I want to submit to you regardless, Carter Anderson."

Although it was only early, Anna's punishment had taken a lot out of her. As she waited for Carter to respond, her eyes were continually fluttering in tiredness but she didn't fall asleep, wide awake until she felt comfortable they were on the same page. They laid there on top of the blankets with the lights still on as Carter thought about the best way to answer the questioned and Anna waited patiently.

Last edited:
Thrusday Evening - Relaxation after Playtime

With his left shoulder and chest supporting Anna's head, the fingers on his left hand danced lightly over her left side. She said she was ok and that was all Carter needed to hear but Anna continued to speak. Her confession about wanting pain surprised him somewhat. She was a dominant businesswoman but he was finding that in her private life she wanted to submit and until he came along, she was just as sexually frustrated as him.

Some women in his past submitted to a little pain but just as they reached a certain threshold where he thought they could take more, they always stopped short, just when Carter was getting really sensually aroused.

Anna confessed she craved pain and this evening revealed a lot about her pain tolerance. He smiled thinking about tanning her hide, making him feel happy that they could share a common interest .... she craved some pain and he loved to dish it out. It wouldn't always be as intense as it was this evening but pain tolerance opened a lot of doors that other women previously shut.

He chuckled when she mentioned this evening and how the red, yellow, and green safe words would not be spoken no matter what. What has this beautiful woman turned into ..... a dream come true? Carter felt a feeling of happiness roll over him. A warm feeling he had not felt in a long time. When she stopped talking, they lay together in a moment of utter silence, letting the events of this evening soak into their souls.

"Anna let me start by saying you are not a worthless employee. You are more valuable than you give yourself credit. You have shown me that you are ready to jump into any business situation and do what is good for the company. And your insight into many different and intricate issues astounded me and every client you meet. Just because you are tired this evening, doesn't mean you are a worthless employee. Just the opposite Anna ...... just the opposite ......" His voice trailed off and he saw her bright shimmering green eyes staring at him. Leaning down he kissed her softly, their tongue venture out to flick at each other.

After the long soulful kiss, he shifted a little onto his side to look directly into her eyes. "Yes you can ask me why I chose you," he said in a soft voice. As he began to speak, his right hand rubbed her arm while his left hand slid down, drawing small circles on her lower back. "But, I think the better question is why did we chose each other. When I first saw you outside John's office, I noticed something special about you. Your eyes bore right through me with an intensity that ignited a spark in me. A spark that triggered a deep interest in getting to know you. I needed to learn more about you after John sang your praises." He paused remembering pouring over her employee file trying to learn as much as he could about her.

His right hand pushed some of her long dark curls from the side of her face as he smiled, stroking the side of her face. He felt her fingers move from roaming over the hard muscles of his chest to his washboard abdomen. "Then when you proved your mettle with Edward, I knew you were special. As the saying goes ... the cream always rises to the top. That night on your doorstep, I saw a fire in your eyes, when you kissed my cheek." He laughed. "You can put it down to being a bit inebriated but I saw something ..... something that was wonderful."

Carter ran his fingers over her cheek and across her lips, watching her tongue snake out to flick at them before they moved to her chin and the lazily drew small circles around the "hickey" which was almost invisible. He reached down to pick up her left hand and brought it to his lips, kissing each finger. "Yes there are prettier women just as there are more handsome men. But there is more to a person than their physical appearance. But I see both in you, the outward beauty that see and the inner beauty I learn more about everyday."

Sucking on one finger, he smiled. "Just as you want to explore so many different things in and out of the bedroom, I fell the same way. And tonight you showed me a side of you that I had hoped for but was unsure of after our encounter in my office." Kissing the palm of her hand, he let it rest on his shoulder as he pulled her a little closer. "No woman has ignited the fire in me the way you have Anna. I think we will do great things in business and have a sensual journey that will satisfy our cravings. And while I drive you crazy, you do the same to me."

They both chuckled knowing things would not always be smooth sailing. His eyes grew more serious. "Anna when you left me the other night, I thought I had lost you. I thought you were going back to a vanilla relationship with Simon and there was nothing I could do. I was prepared to let you go on a personal level but never on a professional level. I would have done whatever it would take to keep you working for me. When you returned, the only word I can say is ecstatic. Now that we are together, I want to explore everything with you."

Carter could see the tiredness in her eyes. "We can talk more later. Let's get under the covers and get some rest." They scampered to pull the blanket and sheets back, and then feeling the crisp cleanness of the sheets. He kissed her and held her in his arms and soon he heard the soft even breathing of sleep. Try as he might, sleep would not come. He thought of the spanking and felt a surge of lust run through his manhood and then his thoughts turned to the Jones proposal.

Slipping out of bed, he moved quietly, slipping on the lounging pants and then making sure Anna was still asleep, he went into the outer room and sat at the desk. Looking at the clock, he saw it was only 9:30 pm. "No wonder I can't sleep," he muttered turning on the laptop. He knew Anna would be upset that he didn't wake her but she had a rough sexual experience and he wanted her to sleep.

He worked on the Jones proposal for about and hour when he felt a pair of arms circling his neck, her fingers running down his chest. He leaned back, the back of his head resting in the valley of her breasts. Before she could speak he said, "I'm really sorry Anna. I didn't want to wake you and I wanted to get started on this proposal. I'm glad you are awake because I do need your expertise." He needed her expertise in more ways than just the Jones proposal.

She wasn’t sure what woke her. All she knew when she came to was that Carter’s side of the bed was ice cold - he’d likely been awake for a while and Anna hadn’t felt him get up. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she pushed up on one elbow and found him sitting at the small dinette table with his back to her on the laptop.

Quietly, she swung her legs from the bed. She had to bite back a grunt of discomfort as the muscles shifted and her full weight came down on her legs, thighs and butt. Padding silently along the floor, she came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Her hands traced down his chest until each palm rested flat over his pectorals. He tilted his head back into the valley between her breasts and peeked up at her. She smiled sweetly and pressed a kiss onto his forehead.

She stole a glance at the clock. No wonder they couldn’t sleep! When he spoke about the proposal for Robert Jones her face dropped. “Shit!” She exclaimed. “I meant to work on that after playtime but you wore me out,” she laughed.

Circling the chair, Anna came to stand in front of him, playing with the fluffy ends of his hair just behind his skull. “But I think that can wait,” she murmured, bending down to kiss him passionately even as she moved to straddle his hips in the chair. “Let me help you, baby.” Anna reached down to tug his cock free from his lounge pants and found him already mostly hard. She stroked a few times until he was hard as diamond in her hand and guided the length of him to the opening of her pussy. With her hands on his shoulders, Anna sunk down and accepted the length of him into her.

They made love slowly this time, each thump of her hips in his lap sending lances of pain through her. It just complimented the pleasure of how perfectly they fit together and how he knew just how she liked to be fucked intrinsically, maybe even instinctually despite not having been doing this for very long yet. It took them a long time to reach their peaks, kissing and stroking softly the entire time as Anna rode him at a lazy pace. This time it was Carter who came first but Anna was right behind him, taking his load inside her. She sat there for a few moments more, sharing in the afterglow. Eventually, she rearranged herself in his lap so they both could look at the laptop screen.

“Now that that’s been taken care of, let’s get this proposal done so we don’t have to bother with it tomorrow.” They threw ideas back and forth for a while before finally settling on how best to approach it. Anna leaned forward and began to type everything up. when all was said and done, it was almost midnight.

Turning so that she was sitting sideways, she leaned in to kiss him one more time. “Are you happy with that? I’m ready for bed baby - come with me?”

Last edited:
Thursday Night - Anna serves up a nightcap

"There is still plenty for you to do on the proposal," he said as she circled in front of him. He thought she was going to help put the proposal together but that is not what was on her mind when she uttered that it could wait. Her kiss was heated, filled with passion and Carter knew the Jones proposal would be put on hold for awhile.

He welcomed her body when she straddled his hips. When she said she wanted to help, it was not on the proposal as her hand reached down to free his aching cock. It had been a few hours since they had sex but with her around, Carter found his cock in constant semi-attention. It didn't take long for his cock stand at attention, ready for whatever his lover had planned. She wasted no time, fitting the head of his cock to the entrance of her cave and then sinking down, letting out a low moan as he filled her to the brim.

She wrapped her hands around his neck, leaning back while her hips rotated slowly back and forth and in circles. Carter wasn't sure if each moan was caused by his cock, firmly planted inside her or from the tenderness of her ass. If it was the redness of her ass, she didn't complain. Leaning forward, she kissed him and then kissed along his neck while her hard nipples scrapped along his chest. He loved the feel of them and vowed someday to pay more attention to them.

The way her hips were moving and her muscles squeezing his cock, he could feel the beginning of his climax. He wiggled his hips but with her firmly planted on his lap, she had total control. When she leaned back to force his cock deep inside her, he leaned forward too, paying homage to her large breasts. And when he was close to cumming, she shifted gears and began to rock her hips back and forth faster. He buried his head in her breasts as he felt the friction of her pussy become unbearable. "Ohhhhhh godddd I'm cumming," he announced feeling his body stiffen. She latched onto his lips, kissing him fervently while he deposited his load in her pussy. When she lifted her lips off his, he was breathing hard. He saw her eyes close and her body begin to quiver as her orgasm overtook her. He watched her mouth open, rapidly breathing when he felt her pussy convulsing and then a gush of her nectar coated his cock.

When they both calmed down, she shifted in his lap and he couldn't help but laugh when she flippantly said they had taken care of the sex and now it was time to get down to business.

It was amazing how well they worked together, ideas flowing as smoothly as a tranquil river flowing to the sea. By the time they were done, Carter started to feel the effects of the long day. "Yes I'm very happy with everything," he answered wondering if she caught his drift about the sex and the proposal.

"I'm ready too." They walked hand in hand to the large bed and got under the covers. He pulled her into his arms, kissing her softly. When he pulled away, he looked into those magnetic eyes. "Anna I know it's late but I would like to know your thoughts on what I told you earlier. I know you were tired and I said we could discuss it at another time but I would really appreciate your thought on what I said about you and us."

Resting her cheek on her arm, Anna considered carefully before speaking. "I'm excited about the possibility of a future with you," she began, "but there are some things I'm hesitating on.

"You know already about the issue where I'm fucking my boss - despite any encouragement or words from you, nothing is going to make the threat of that go away. It weighs heavily on me. Of course, it doesn't help when people like Megan come along and threaten me when they're afraid that I might have better ideas than them.

"My professional relationship with you is completely separate from what we do in the bedroom and we both know it, but people will always talk. No--stop. Let me finish before you say anything, please," she said calmly when it looked like he was going to interrupt her. The sour look on his face said he wasn't pleased but he did acquiesce to her request, mouth closing and a deep sigh being released before he resettled against the pillow.

"I think you must be exaggerating when you talk about the fact that no other woman has been able to turn you on like I do, but maybe it's just because I'm not afraid of you. I've told you to your face exactly what I think of you some days - you're not always an easy man to get to know, Carter. You can be demanding on the best of days and don't take shit but I like that about you - a lot.

"Your intelligence and sharp mind for business and negotiation are sexy all on their own. When you decide what you want, you go for it. That tone you get? It's razor sharp with more than a little hint of danger when something isn't going your way. Honestly, hearing you and seeing that look on your face when you're masterfully manipulating our competition, that determination and skillful insinuation of ideas that you use to convince the other party that it was their idea all along and that it's in their best interest to agree even if it really isn't? That gets me so wet," she admitted.

"You know that I love how dominant you are; just how well you assert yourself. Some days that does drive me bonkers, yes, but other times there's nothing that excites me more - take tonight for example. I stepped out of line and you let me know who's boss. Literally. I've never been more satisfied with any man in my life both sexually and in my every-day life.

"The one thing you have to understand though is that I just got out of a four-year relationship. It won't do for me to jump right into one with you - I don't want this to be a rebound considering that my feelings for you are sincere. I want to take this slowly and see how it develops because I haven't been this happy in a long time. I'm having a wonderful time so far and I can't wait for the future. Two hot-headed people like us will fight; those periods will be stressful and painful but I'm trusting you to look after me and help me to get what I need out of life right now.

"Don't get me wrong; I'm not looking for hand-outs - not your money or your power. I just want you to steer me in the right direction when I get a little off track and be there to help me meet each day to the best of my ability. I think that any relationship between us would be explosive - our sex has already proven that. Together we've gotten a leg up on difficult competitors that may not have joined us without the partnership between us.

"I have to say that I'm so fucking proud of myself for managing Edward's case - I know you assigned it to me to be an ass and pull me more under your arm. It worked, just maybe not in the manner you'd expected! Everyone in the company knows the Hartman case is a death sentence. Apparently Edward Hartman has a thing for pretty girls who talk smack to their superiors!" She laughed, smiling. Anna pressed a kiss onto his cheek to show that she was just teasing.

"Who knew that's all it took? I'll make sure to do that more often, Carter Anderson, so just be ready to take all of me - I'm not always the most logical and I tend to be very emotional as you saw the evening I stormed away from here in the dead of night. I'm impulsive and bratty at the best of times. I have a strong desire to be right and hate when anyone claims that something I've done isn't good enough. I need a firm hand to keep me line check. Carter, I want that hand to be yours. I don't want to see other men and I don't want you fucking anyone else - even though you've been so careful not to let any of that slip so nobody knows anything about your sex-life, monogamy is critical to me. Especially if we keep fucking bareback," Anna said firmly, making it clear she did not expect him to argue this point with her.

Anna's face was open when she finished. Every word was truthful and loaded. She wanted it to be clear that they will have difficult times ahead and that she isn't perfect, but he already knew that. It was still an essential step for her to admit it.

She once worried about how quickly his personality can change on a dime, but that wasn't something she was concerned about at the moment. They'd deal with it when an issue arose. All Anna needed him to know was that she was committed to him and wanted to put in the work to try and have a relationship built on mutual trust, respect, and the intimacy that having so much power over her naturally brought to the table.

Last edited:
Thursday Night late - Finishing their talk

Carter listened intently to Anna as she spoke about their relationship in and out of the office. He wanted to interrupt her a few times but held his tongue, letting her have her say. They both were well aware of the issues with the workplace and while they may try to hide it, the rumor mill is always ripe with juicy details whether they are true or false.

When she finished talking he smiled. "First off Anna, I was not exaggerating about the way you turn me on. I think there is an animalistic magnetism between us and I want us to explore it. Will it last? I don't know but I do know that you are all I think about during the day and night. I want to know more about you as I'm sure you want to know more about me."

He smiled. "You are right about me putting you on the Hartman project to get to know you better. But I had a feeling you would wow Edward and you did. Where people in the past failed, you succeeded and you should be proud, I am. You are also right about Edward liking a good looking woman, especially you but the bottom line with him is business and he likes your ideas." He leaned over and gave her a kiss. "And I know you broke up with Simon for me and I think it is something that would have happened whether I was around or not. You have a sensuality and adventuresome personality and I think together we can explore many possibilities.

He rubbed her cheek and continued. "As you know I am a private man when it comes to my dating and I prefer to keep it that way. I am monogamous and don't plan to date anyone else Anna as long as we are together. The women I dated in the past didn't work out because of different reasons, some sexual and some social. One thing I want you to keep in mind as we go forward, exploring our mutual sensual desires. Never let your imagination stop you from experiences that may open a whole new world to you." She was right that he was dominant and there were things about him she didn't know yet and he wondered when revealed to her, what she would do.

He kissed her and then leaned his head back into the pillow. "And I want you to know I also have a sense of humor." He picked up his cell phone from the nightstand and chuckled. "Anna I don't want you to change my profile name. I want you to smile and laugh every time you see it when you call me or read one of my texts." Her face changed to a questioning look. Pressing some buttons, he held his phone up for her to see. When you left so abruptly I changed your profile name to somewhat match mine. He let out a laugh when she saw he had changed her name to "sanctimonious bitch." "I like being your sanctimonious prick."

They laughed promising for the near future not to change each others profile name. Soon sleep came to them, their eyelids growing heavy as they snuggled together.

Carter woke up early and smiled seeing Anna lying next to him. It was a sight that he knew he would never grow tired of . Yes there were obstacles in the way but he felt confident, that working together, they could weather any storm that came their way.

Slowly pulling the sheet off her, he smiled when she shifted and turned onto her back. Leaning over her, he kissed the joint where her thighs met her hips, working his way to the apex where her womanhood began. He felt her stir and when she moaned, he grinned at her. "Time for my breakfast." His hands slid between her thighs, spreading them as he prepared to taste her rich nectar this morning.

The Simon thing had obviously become muddled for Carter but she didn't bother to correct it - she'd left Simon because of the cheating and communication issues. They'd simply fallen out of love. She hadn't left her ex-fiance specifically for Carter, although he had been a pretty big catalyst. It certainly wasn't anything to argue about, that's for sure.

Sleep was peaceful and when Anna woke up it was to a mouth on her groin but not exactly where she would have liked it. Carter manhandled her thighs open, her ass screaming at the abrupt position change. She moaned half for the pain and half for the idea of being his little rag doll - made to take any position he chose. "I'm sure you can find something to you'd like to eat," she encouraged, reaching down to slide a hand over his shoulders.

Carter ate her like she was the last meal he was ever going to have - gorging on her wet cunt hungrily. He nibbled at her clit even as he stroked two fingers along her slit. His tongue was agile as it dipped inside her channel and tasted every bit of the copious amount of juice she was secreting. "You know how to eat pussy so well," she remarked, starting to breathe a little heavier. "You always get me soaked, Carter. Just once glance from you and I want it - my sore little ass will mean that I'm thinking about our sex all day long," she gasped out as he put in more of a concentrated effort to attack her snatch with his lips, teeth, tongue and fingers.

Her hand clenched in his hair. She was so close to cumming already - almost writhing in the sheets as he fed on her. Her hips ground her quim even harder against his face and gyrated in a wide circle. That friction was enough to make her contract and whine out, "I'm gonna cum, Carterrrrr!" as her vulva oozed sweet liquid all over his mouth as she tensed and trembled, body orgasming around him.

Friday Morning - Having Anna for Breakfast

Carter enjoyed the taste of Anna's pussy, licking and flicking his tongue over the soft fleshy folds. Sucking them between his lips, he reveled in the way she moaned and the way her hips undulated against his face. His tongue darted inside the soft fold, flicking against her clit before he sucked it between his lips and feeling her bottom rise off the bed.
His fingers got into the action, plunging into her pussy, feeling the muscles contracting around them as she ground her hips harder. He could feel her orgasm building and then without warning, her body bucked hard against his face, her rich juices flowing. He licked and sucked as much as he could until she started to calm down.

Wiping his mouth, he climbed upward, kissing his way to her breasts and then up to her neck and finally to her waiting lips. He kissed her hard, his tongue darting into her mouth and when he broke the kiss, he smiled. "That is the best way to start the day."

He kissed her cheek and then rose, climbing from the bed. "I'm going to shower and you are welcome to join me Anna."

Ana pondered but realized that showering with Carter would take twice as long since they would undoubtedly becoming engrossed in stroking and playing with each other's bodies and Anna really didn't feel in the mood right now for shower sex. "No thanks - I'm just going to enjoy the view," she answered cheekily with a grin. Her hand came up to swat playfully at his bare rear.

Carter shrugged but left her to her own devices as he hopped in the shower. Stretching out in the bed, Anna laid there and wondered how she'd gotten to lucky to have a man like Carter Anderson want her - she truly was nothing special and every time he praised her it was a pleasant surprise. She hadn't done more than any other employee would have done in her stead; working hard to pull in contracts and investors. As she rolled around in the bed while she waited for her turn in the shower, she reveled in the nice warm sheets that still smelled a bit like Carter.

Climbing out of bed, Anna dug through her suitcase until she found an outfit that she liked. She didn't change into it yet; instead she left it lying at the end of the bed while she waited. Carter was done before she knew it, pressing a peck to her mouth as he passed to find something of his own to wear. Anna grabbed the outfit and folded it on the counter as she stripped off.

Last edited:
Friday Morning - Showering alone

Carter left Anna on the bed, smiling as he walked to the shower, thinking of the playful swat on his ass. He would have enjoyed showering with her but for some reason she didn't want to join him. He shrugged as he got into the hot shower thinking how she told him she loved his cream in the morning.

Finishing quickly, he put a towel around his waist and ventured into the bedroom area, seeing Anna finishing laying out an outfit on the bed. When she saw him, her eyes drifted over his body, landing on the towel hiding his package. "Your turn," he announced admiring her naked body as she strode to him.

He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Don't be too long." Giving her a playful slap on the ass, she jumped and Carter could only smile thinking about the spanking from last night. She was in for a long day of setting on her derriere.

While she showered, he considered waiting for her in his towel. His cock was semi-hard and thinking how nice it would be to have her wrap her lips around it. He chuckled as he left her room and gathered his suit from his room. He dressed hurriedly and returned to her room, ready for the day.

When she came out of the bathroom, he was standing near the door, dressed and ready for the day. Her eyes widened when she saw he was dressed but she didn't say a word. He would have loved to rip the towel from her body and have her on her knees in front of him. If she thought she was going to have him for breakfast, she was mistaken. She seemed to be getting somewhat comfortable with their situation and there was nothing like throwing a curve at her like denying her something she wanted from him to spice things up.

"I'll be looking over the Jones draft. Let me know when you are ready to go downstairs for breakfast." With that he turned and walked to the small table in the other room, feeling her eyes on him.

Anna grabbed the outfit.jpg that she'd laid out while he was showering - a loose, flowing mint green skirt with a ruched flair that complimented the paleness of her skin and brought some colour to it and a lacy white blouse to match. Partly she'd picked it because it was one of her favourites, but also because the material of the skirt was light and it didn't stretch tightly across her rear. Usually she might like that, but her ass was on fire this morning and she knew it would be a struggle to sit through the day as it was, so she didn't want to push the envelope any further on that front. She rushed through her shower, scrubbing quickly the majority of her body but dabbing gently at the welts on her ass. When she was done, she toweled off and slipped into her dress.

She tinkered with jewelry, eventually settling on some basic golden hoop earrings for her bottom set of holes and cute bright diamond studs for the holes right about that. She slipped a wide gold bangle plus a few thinner ones onto her right wrist just above the hair elastic she always wore there for emergency purposes. The necklace she wore was a small infinity chain that Simon had gotten her for their third anniversary - it was tiny but she still loved it the most out of almost all her accessories.

Anna was efficient when she applied her make-up; a small dab of mint-green eyeshadow to match her skirt and the usual culprits - mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss (pale pink today, just a hint of colour but maximum shine). Her pale cheeks usually glowed all their own so she tended to skip the concealer/foundation and blush, using them only for social events. She loved the natural look of her skin shining through the rest of the makeup she did wear. Anna left her hair down as she preferred it, curling around her shoulders and sitting just above her breasts. She fluffed the wet ends of it and decided she was happy with her day's look as she turned this way and that in the mirror.

As she glanced at herself, she was struck by the image. Her skin was glowing and the happy smile on her face was stretched wide. This was precisely the image she'd had in mind when she'd gotten her tattoo - a girl blossoming into a woman she could be proud of but not walked all over; although she might be pretty, Anna had thorns and could suck the blood from anyone who dared cross her. Therefore, the rose was the perfect symbolism. Such a beautiful but dangerous flower, one to be wary of. It made her want another tattoo. She sucked in her lip as she thought about it, mentioning it offhandedly as she returned to the room after nodding about his statement regarding the Jones' proposal.

"I think I want another tattoo," she announced, stroking one hand over her shoulder where the tip of it rested. "I just don't know what I want to get yet. I know that's random, but I feel like there's never been a better time. Money isn't as tight now that I don't have to worry about medical school student loans, and Simon always hated them - said they were vulgar expressions of self-hate and vandalism to the art that was the human body," she laughed, mimicking his tone of voice as best she could. "I think I'll make an appointment here soon to get one put on," as she once more came to rest behind him with her hands on his shoulders, leaning down with her chin on the top of his head, neck and skull pillowed between her breasts.

"That looks great, Carter. I know he'll be pleased. Why don't we go get breakfast and I'll send that off to him this afternoon? I'm famished - my usual morning snack wasn't available this morning," she snickered mischievously, wickedly, nipping at the tip of his ear with her teeth. She just hoped nothing happened to drop her mood throughout the day, thinking about just how well being spanked like the brat she was went towards ensuring she was happy and well-satisfied, guaranteeing one of the better days she'd had in a very long time.

Last edited:
Friday morning - Breakfast no sex

Carter was busy reviewing the Jones proposal when he heard Anna mention getting another tattoo. He smiled thinking of the four roses, vines, and thorns on the left side of her back. It was beautifully done by an artist who knew his or her business. He had heard horror stories of tattoos the went wrong. But he had nothing but admiration for her tattoo. “Maybe I should pick out your next tattoo Anna. Something with special meaning for us.” She didn’t respond and he let it drop. They could talk about it later.

He smelled her perfume when she put her hands on his shoulders and leaned her chin on the top of his head. He loved the feel of her breasts pushing against his shoulders.

“Yes it does,” he responded shrugging his shoulders, feeling her breast boring harder against his shoulders. “Good idea about sending it off today. He’ll be really impressed with our promptness.”

Closing the laptop, he stood and saw Anna for the first today dressed to kill. “My god Anna. You look fabulous. I love the dress. You are going to be the envy of the meeting. If we more time I’d lift up that pretty dress take you.”

He stopped for a moment thinking about what she whispered in his ear. He put his hands on her shoulders, looking her squarely in the eyes. “Your usual morning snack was available Anna. this morning. You made the decision to skip it. I hope it doesn’t spoil before you want it. Didn’t your mother tell you not to skip your morning treat." He let out a good laugh and kissed her, tasting pale pink lip gloss. He loved the taste of her lips whether they were painted or not. “Let’s go before we start something we can’t stop.”

They went down to the hotel restaurant and during breakfast they chatted about the Jones proposal and finishing the marketing strategy for Edward.

The car Edward sent was punctual as always arriving at precisely 9 am. In the car Carter mentioned the party tonight. “From what I gather Edward has invited a lot of guests. We will the opportunity to meet Josh Williams in person. I heard he is a real piece of work.”

He looked at Anna. “I have a feeling he is going to like you. Are you excited to see Regina again?”

Anna heard him make the comment about him choosing her next tattoo. Something uncomfortable settled in her belly. They had only been fucking for a few days - they weren’t close to the point that he would have any say in her body art. It seemed like a very controlling action and Anna was pretty sure that Carter had no clue that it might be an odd thing for him to suggest. To him, it seemed as though it was perfectly normal. Anna ignored it.

“You know that I do like to be on top of my game. As far as work goes I’m going to continue working hard to make you proud and my OCD tendencies mean I usually have projects completed before the deadline. I did promise Robert that he would have the proposal before the weekend rolled around, after all.”

She pouted when he mentioned about the snack spoiling. “I’m sure you could prepare something just for me if I get hungry later, boss,” she winked, smiling as he kissed her softly. They headed down for a quick breakfast before the car came. On the way, he began to talk about Josh Williams. Anna turned in the seat to look at Carter.

“I’m always pleased to enjoy Regina’s company. You say that Josh Williams is “a piece of work” - I’m not sure I’ve heard this about him before. Can you tell me what you mean? Is he terrible to deal with?” Her eyes were wide and focused, wanting to comprehend exactly what he was talking about. The car was almost to Edward’s office when Carter placed a hand on her knee and debated on the best way to explain the unorthodox personality of the businessman they were about to encounter this weekend. It was best Anna be prepared, after all.

Last edited:
Friday morning - Outside Edwards office

Carter smiled at her question about Josh Williams. Edward had mentioned him in the past but never in the context of doing deals with him. Now Anna wanted to know about him and he was not going to hide anything from her. Especially if they, Carter and Anna, were going to potentially work with him.

"I don't know him personally but in our business there are rumors and I'm sure you've heard rumors about me being an asshole and hard to deal with." He laughed and saw a smirk on Anna's face. From her smirk, he knew she had heard about him but he hoped she was learning he was not a complete asshole some people painted him to be. There was a human side to Carter under his external shell he showed in his business dealings.

"Well the rumors about Josh are well founded from reliable sources and Edward is not one to mince words. Edward told me on the day you weren't here about some of the things to be aware of and I take what he says very seriously. While some people don't like the tactics we use and I'm referring to myself, Edward, and Robert Jones, we do have ethical standards we follow. Yes we play hard and look for every advantage in a situation or a deal to turn it in our favor." Carter saw her eyes narrow and wondered if she thought he was using her. "Anna I know what your thinking and I want you to know that I value you as a person and as a business associate. I think what we are developing was destined to happen and I want you to be happy both personally and professionally."

He kissed her forehead and continued. "But that can't be said about Josh Williams." He stopped for a moment, seeing her eyes glued to his face, taking in every word he spoke.

"He has no ethical standards and will do anything to gain the upper hand no matter how he gets it. He is unscrupulous when it comes to dealing with people and if we embark on this deal with Edward we need to make sure we watch our backs." Carter saw the driver pull up to the curb outside Edward's building and he told him to wait a minute. He wanted to finish his spiel to Anna.

He took her hands in his and looked deep into her eyes. "Anna he has used hookers to approach potential clients and then blackmail them. He has broken marriages by using husband and wife against each other. There is also word on the street that he has stolen pharmaceutical secrets from the big companies and that is how he has gotten an advantage as a start-up company. I'm not sure why Edward is doing business with him. Maybe he has something on Edward and he is being forced to work with him. I don't know but I am leery of the man."

"Until we can trust him I want you to watch what you say and do around him. I've seen pictures of him and he is good looking and charming to the women he associates with." A thought popped into his head and he added, "I hope Regina is not involved with this but maybe she is ..... I don't know. But until I'm sure, I want you to watch yourself and not to be seduced by him if her happens to come on to you."

The driver said that they were late and Edward had texted him as to there whereabouts. Carter acknowledged his concern and then pulled her hands to his lips, kissing the back of her hands. "Promise me you will be careful if you find yourself alone with him. I hear he can be pretty convincing when he's with women. And especially if he knows you are a key cog in the deal."

Anna’s nose wrinkled as she listened. This Josh Williams fellow sounded particularly unpleasant and Anna felt as though any interaction with him would be a bad idea on her part. It wasn’t as though Anna wasn’t as tough as nails and had a stronger backbone than many men she knew, but she wasn’t looking forward to this party now that she listened to Carter speak about him.

Although there had once been talk about what a prick Carter could be, she was finding out that the opinion was not entirely founded in its claim. He could be a real hard-ass, that’s true, but Carter was allowed to be considering that it was his livelihood on the line and he made deals happen. He was never outright a bad guy, never using truly underhanded methods to get what he wanted from clients.

It did make Anna hesitate, considering both angles to the story. Carter was not always the asshole he was made out to be, so Anna wasn’t sure if she should believe those rumours about Josh Williams either - of course this information could be entirely factual and he could be a jerk, but Anna would have to meet him and base her own deductions about his personality on any interaction they may have.

She nodded, offering him a small smile. “Thank you for telling me this. It’s nice to know this information ahead of time. I always like to know exactly who I’m dealing with - I’ll have to do some of my own research on him before this meet and greet. As far as important cogs go, that doesn’t include me so thank goodness for that.

“I’ll try my best to avoid him anyway. I really do hope Regina hasn’t gotten herself in a mess but I can’t see it - I acknowledge that Edward is a very sharp businessman but he seems to have a softer, more laid-back personality. It is an option to consider that a man as manipulative as Josh Williams was able to find something to use against them if he is as dirty as you say. I’ll keep my eye on him and try to avoid his attention as much as possible.”

Anna pressed a soft kiss onto his lips before turning and reaching for the door handle. “Shall we get to work now, Mr. Anderson? I’m sure they’re waiting for us upstairs,” she laughed. They both exited the vehicle and made their way up the elevator and to the conference room, seeing Edward and his own marketing team sitting around the table chattering back and forth as they waited.

“So sorry we’re late - Carter was just making sure I was up to date on certain details regarding a potential partner.”

Back