Call of Duty

Ashely didn't know what she is doing and it didn't help that she couldn't think straight either. Her body is floating, her mind is exhausted while emotions were very raw. Nothing made sense to her and the most she can do is to go with the flow of the situation. Silent tears fell from her tightly closed eyes when tried to follow instructions. In truth, she couldn't feel the pleasure as Laurel kept stopping to either give praises, or guiding words. At times Ashely subconscious kicked in, thinking she isn't doing this right. It still didn't feel real, not wanting to accept that she is licking another females pussy.

Before she knew it, Laurel came harder than Ashely was prepared for and she shook her head in an attempt to get away from the flooding juices. The cum smeared all over her face, mixing in the tears as Ashely struggled to breathe. Sadly, she couldn't move her head in any direction and Laurel pressed down enough to steal all the air from Ashely's lungs. By the time it was over with, Ashely was dizzy and very lost in a world of her own. In truth she didn't hear his voice as she feel deeper into subspace. It was the only safe place for her to go, her way of escaping reality.

Ashely shivered between them, their words didn't connect right away and even then, she couldn't answer them. Whatever they wanted, she didn't have a choice, so even if she did manage to answer, it wouldn't have mattered. She whimpered softly when she felt a cool rag wiping her face and ever so slowly his voice surrounded her. At some point, she did open her eyes, though the room was too bright and it hurt, forcing her to close them instantly. Turning her head to hide her face, not realizing that she is burying her face into his chest.

Someone gripped her neck and lifted her head up, from the feel of it, she can safely assume it was Laurel's hand. Though, before Ashely opened her eyes to confirm, a set of lips crushed against hers into a deep kiss. Again, she didn't need to see to know that it's his kiss, she knew his kiss all to well by now. Surprisingly, Ashely kept her hands above her head the entire time, not once did she pull them down. Instinctively, she wanted to touch him, though she didn't dare disobey either of them.

At some point, one of them lifted her leg and his leg slipped between hers, pressing hard against her pussy. Ashely is still very needy from what Laurel had done to her that almost instantly, her hips began grinding on his leg. They would both notice that she raised her head higher, allowing Laurel more access to her throat. He can feel Ashely melting and responding more passionately into the kiss. Indicating that the pressure of the grip on her neck is her greatest weakness.
 
“Mind if I join your little party?” Laurel smiled, “I am sure our little babydoll can please us both……..cant you Miss Brooks”.
Ashely was dizzy, lost in a world of her own. She didn't hear his voice as she feel deeper into a dream of lust and pleasure a surrealistic world where her young mind could accept what she felt without any guilt. It was the only safe place for her to go, her way of escaping reality. A reality her pious little mind could not accept.

Without waiting for Ashely’s answer he came to where the girls lay and lay down with them, Ashely in the middle, between her lovers. Whatever they wanted, she didn't have a choice, she whimpered softly when she felt a cool rag wiping her face and ever so slowly his voice surrounded her. Turning her head to hide her face, not realizing that she is burying her face into his chest her Master Chief leaned down and kissed her savagely. She didn't need to see to know that it's his kiss, she knew his kiss all too well by now

Laurel’s finger closed around the young honey blonde’s neck, slowly they grew tighter and Ashely had to struggle to breath. His leg slipped between hers, pressing hard against her pussy and throbbing clit. Ashely was still very needy from what Laurel had done to her. She was aroused and needed to cum, so that almost instantly, her hips began grinding on his leg. Laurels dark stormy gaze met O’Hargerty’s and he smiled for the both noticed that Ashely raised her head higher, allowing Laurel more access to her throat. He could feel Ashely melting into his kiss and responding more passionately to that kiss, the pressure of the grip on her neck was her greatest weakness, and they both knew that sweet little Ashely was a most adorable pain slut.

Laurel kept on hand tightly gripping Ashely’s slender throat as her fingers cruelly entwined in her soft honey blonde hair and forced a soul searing kiss on the hapless girl. The Master Chief laughed, “You’re such a greedy girl Gunny Haskell for her kisses.” As he spoke he pressed his body to Ashely’s back, and cupped her breasts, his fingers pinched, pulled and tugged at the girl’s taunt little nipples until she whimpered in pain. Oh yes they mixed pleasure with pain until the young girl came, and Ashely came harder and longer then she had ever come in her young life.

She lay between her cruel domineering lovers that now freely used her gorgeous young body for their own pleasure. Gone was any thought of seduction they simply took what they wanted from Ashely. When Ashely was whimpering in pain as she came yet again for them her Master Chief simply whispered “MORE” and waited for the tormented little beauty to answer.
 
Time quite literally slipped from Ashely's fingers, not knowing if it is day or night as they kept her busy. Going from one partner to the other, never knowing what to expect. Although, it became increasingly difficult to have any expectations. The most she could do is obey and follow their guidance, touching when she's allowed to, kissing or sucking what they required of her. Nothing more mattered, no other thought flickered, the idea of escaping this madness had vanished. Either she buried it deep down and remained hidden within her walls.... Or perhaps.... Ashely is slowly breaking down. No matter the case, they had her completely submission in this very moment.

She craved their touch, cried out from the pain and came more times than she could possible count. It wasn't easy to keep up with their demands, her body is shivering from being overstimulated. The mind is lost in a foggy maze that gave no sign of escape, no end in sight as her new lovers kept her focused on them. Every inch of her is sore and when she heard that simple little word 'more'... Ashely whimpered. She couldn't speak anything more than incoherent mumbles as another shiver chilled down her spine. A mouth found her sore nipple while another claimed her own mouth once more.

Somewhere in this fog, she felt claws gliding down her back and she arched, rolling and writhing towards the sharp steel claws. Ashely tried to break from the kiss to breath, instead he held the kiss, refusing to allow her free. At some point they had cuffed her hands to her collar, making it difficult to move freely on her own. A whisper filled her ears, a males voice breaking the silence in this fog, which forced her to move in order to obey the command. It hurt to move after the many orgasms, yet her Master made the request and she wanted to obey him.

Without any hesitation she moved to straddle on top of him, whimpering and crying out as he filled her tender tunnel. From behind, she felt a hand softly pushing her down to lay on top of him as Ashely buried her face into his neck. He could hear her whispering 'More', almost like a chant, though it didn't seem that she is aware of this. Right when she was ready to ride him, the hand from before stilled her hips. Ashely gasped sharply and lifted her chest up as much as they allowed her to when something began pressing into her untouched hole....

Before she could grasp onto reality of it, he pulled her head back down into a passionate kiss. She squealed into that kiss, trying very hard to kiss him in return, yet her body tensed up as this thing kept stretching and pushing deeper into her ass. Between his thick cock and whatever this other thing is, Ashely felt as though she's being split in half. Though, her eyes rolled shut in submission when a hand wrapped around her throat once more, calming the hint of fear that started rising. Ashely whispered into the kiss "More".... They both can tell that she is falling deeper and accepting her submissive side a little easier.
 
She lay between her cruel domineering lovers that now freely used her gorgeous young body for their own pleasure. Gone was any thought of seduction they simply took what they wanted from Ashely. When Ashely was whimpering in pain as she came yet again for them her Master Chief simply whispered “MORE” and waited for the tormented little beauty to answer.

Ashely’s only answer was a whimpered, she couldn't speak anything more than incoherent mumbles as another shiver chilled down her spine and she gasped as another orgasm claimed her. More is exactly what young Lieutenant Ashely Brooks got, a whisper filled her ears, a male’s voice breaking the silence in this fog, which forced her to move in order to obey the command, yet her Master made the request and she wanted to obey him. Oh how the young honey blonde had changed, no longer did she fight him but strove to obey and please her Master Chief. Without any hesitation she moved to straddle on top of him, whimpering and crying out as he filled her, slipping into tight chaste body.

How adorable she Looked straddling Shawn her delicate little wrist cuffed to her slave collar. Laurel placed a hand in the middle of Ashely’s back and the young dominatrix pushed the girl forward until ace was buried in her Master chest and her tight little cunt was filled with his cock and sensually she whispered “More” like an ancient chant. Ashely desperately tried to mover her hips, to ride his cock but his hands stilled her hips for he knew what the young Dominatrix had planned for Ashely.

Laurel smiled wickedly as she positioned the strap on ebony dildo between the cheeks of young Lieutenant Brooks’ virgin ass. The vicious little dominatrix laughed as Ashely gasped sharply as Laurel pressed the ebony head of the dildo to the young girl’s virginal ass. The hapless little homey blonde beauty tried to raise and yet was held by her Master in the humiliating position as the young dominatrix flexed her hips and popped through the tight little ring of Ashely’s virgin ass. Shawn pulled his little slave’s head back down and once more claimed the sweetness of her mouth in a passionate kiss that demanded that she submit to that kiss, Ashely squealed into that kiss.

Laurel slowly worked the ebony dildo into that tight little virgin ass. She kept stretching and pushing deeper into Ashely’s ass. Ashely’s soft azure blue eyes fluttered closed in submission when Laurel’s hand wrapped around her slender throat once more. Ashely seemed to then calm and whispered her Master Chief’s demanding kiss "More". Shawn rolled Ashely to her side, sandwiched between himself and Laurel, he rolled his hips forward impaling the little blonde fully, and he ground his groin to her pussy, and then slowly drew back. As he slowly drew back the wicked little redheaded dominatrix pressed forward, impaling the young girl’s ass fully. Ashely was caught between the both of them as her pussy and virgin ass were well and truly fucked.

Oh how she screamed like a scalded cat the first time Laurel fully impaled her. Yet slowly something began to happen something she thought was impossible, could it be that she was becoming aroused by being fucked in the ass? Was it possible the more they used her, abused her, and the more that they demanded of her that Ashely was becoming intensely aroused?

“Beg me to let you cum!” Her Master Chief softly demanded of Ashely. “Yes beg me to fuck the tight little ass of your Babydoll till you cum for me.” Laurel cooed as she tightened her grip on the little blonde’s throat. All young Lieutenant Ashely Brooks had to do was beg them to let her cum, to fuck her in the ass. The she heard her Master Chief say, “Beg me to let you be my slave Miss Brooks.”
 
They were pushing Ashely well beyond her limits as they both took pleasure from her. Every time Laurel went deeper, it sent Ashely into a state of shock. It all hurt so much to be stretched by two very large cocks and Ashely could barely stay conscious. Her eyes were rolling shut in an attempt to pass out, needing to shut down. She came at least once before they started to demand that she beg for things. It was impossible to hold back anything now, she didn't stand a chance to hold back any orgasms.

The word slave is what really triggered the flood gates to open, shattering what was left of her resolve. An already fragile mind and her body going into shock, needing food and rest.... Ashely began sobbing into his shoulder. It wasn't a sobbing from the pain, despite how much pain she is in.... It came from confusion.... Confusion of how she felt, how she should feel and what she did want compared to what her body needed. Nothing made sense anymore and it started to scare her.

"I-.... I am afraid.... I-.... I don't want be locked up in a cage.... I-.. can't do this... It's too confusing... I don't want to be caged.. or sold... that's what happens to slaves... that's what you will do to me... you will sell me..."

Ashely couldn't stop the flow of tears and her body is shivering so much harder now. She is so cold and couldn't get warm for the life of her. All the focus seemed to be on that single word 'slave' and not what is happening to her body. The pleasure she did feel wasn't completely lost on her, especially when they were both in constantly motion. However, it did only add to that confusion, it should hurt to have her ass stuffed full and stretched. It should be impossible for a tiny hole like that to stretch so fully... Yet, Laurel knew how to make it feel good. Mixed with his movements, Ashely couldn't deny how good it did feel...

Sadly, it also sent her nerves into full on shock and she couldn't move a muscle. Her legs had a death grip that wrapped around his hips. Both her holes had a vice grip all on their own, squeezing both the cocks so hard that she could rip them off.

"I-... can't.... do... this.... I-... can't think... I am afraid and confused... Please... don't lock me in a cage... I don't want to be sold... I want to be your slave... but I'm afraid... I can't...."

She didn't understand what being a slave truly means. In her eyes it is weakness, something kidnapped people become.. Once they become a slave, fully broken, they get sold off. That fear that he will get bored with her once she breaks began to nip at her again. Ashely became a mixed bag of emotions, mixutre between pain and pleasure, that need to submit to him. A craving to obey his requests and simply beg for him to abuse her more.

At the same time, that one word slave brought back the reality of her situation and that brought back the fear along with it. The one thing she fears the most is being caged and never having freedom again.... That is happening here and now... She buried her face into his shoulder, trying so hard to keep from fully breaking down... Yet, she is failing to keep from sobbing any harder.

"I can't be a slave... I'm not a weak... Slaves are weak... Slaves get sold and are caged... I-... I can't live in a cage.... it will kill me...."
 
They had Ashely just where they wanted her and laurel took a perverted joy I breaking the last of Young Lieutenant Ashely Brooks’ resolve to resist. That she came to the pain of having her virgin ass defiled, while at the same time shaking with pleasure as she screamed out her ecstasy and pain. The young dominatrix smiled wickedly as Ashely sobbed, "I-.... I am afraid.... I-.... I don't want be locked up in a cage.... I-.. can't do this... It's too confusing... I don't want to be caged.. or sold... that's what happens to slaves... that's what you will do to me... you will sell me..."

The young honey blonde beauty buried her angelic face in her Master Chief’s shoulder. After all “Good Little Girl’s” did not cum from being fucked in the ass by an ebony stone dildo, nor did they warp their pretty little legs around a man’s waist to get more cock. Everything she had ever been taught told her that this was wrong and yet she had begged for “More”, and her body seemed not only to crave the pleasure but the pain as well.

"I-... can't.... do... this.... I-... can't think... I am afraid and confused... Please... don't lock me in a cage... I don't want to be sold... I want to be your slave... but I'm afraid... I can't...." So she wanted to be his slave. His only answer was to fuck Ashely all the harder. He could hear in her sweet young voice the confusion that she felt, He lifted her tear shimmering eyes to his sold eyes. He could see the flash of emotions in their clear depth and he knew the moment was right. She was tittering on the edge and it was now time that she fully enter in to her new life.

"I can't be a slave... I'm not a weak... Slaves are weak... Slaves get sold and are caged... I-... I can't live in a cage.... it will kill me...." Her Master Chief held her chin balanced on one finger as she gazed up into his eyes. “But Lt. Brooks you are a slave already weather you wear a slave collar or not.” His voice had softened ever so slightly as he held her soft azure blue eyes captive. “ You are a slave to what your gorgeous young body wants, not only Pleasure but also pure, sweet Pain.” His lips brushed Ashely’s so seductively in a fleeting kiss. Again he kissed her this time he lingered longer. Laurel took that moment to thrust forward and buried the ebony dildo to the hilt in Ashely’s tight little ass, Laurel’s hips grinding against the girl’s firm ass cheeks, as she tighten her grip around Ashely’s slender throat And whispered in Ashely’s ear, “He is your Master…….” Laurels grip tightened “……….I am Your Mistress……” Laurel let Ashely struggle to breathe even as the Master Chief deepened their kiss.

“You were born to serve us with that gorgeous body of yours Babydoll.” Laurel spoke to Ashely as if she were a child that needed to learn her place.

“You will deny us nothing!” It was a flat statement of fact that left no room for argument. “We will fuck you where ever and whenever we choose.” Again what they required was quite clear. “And Baby doll you will fuck whoever we tell you to.” Laurel was letting Ashely know what her fate was to be.

“You are our slave Babydoll. Good little slaves are not locked in cages nor are they sold……” The young dominatrix paused before she continued her hands leisurely running over Ashely’s young supple body as she pleased while she continued to fuck Ashely tight little ass. “ …….Bad little slaves are caged till they learn their place, and very bad slaves are sold to those that will make them obey Honey.”

"I can't be a slave... I'm not a weak... Slaves are weak... Slaves get sold and are caged... I-... I can't live in a cage.... it will kill me...."

“ No it will not kill you Miss Brooks.” Her Master Chief told her and then he held out a black velvet chocker to Ashely. “ If you want to be our slave then take this and place it around your neck.” There was a moment of hesitation as Ashely stood on the brink o a new life. The pleasure they gave her was undeniable, and the pain they gave her met some terrible need in her gorgeous young body. Then he asked the broken and confused three questions;

“Why were you born Miss Brooks?”

“What will you deny us Miss Brooks?”

“Who are you Miss Brooks?”

Those three questions and Ashely’s answers held the key to her fate and to if she would be sold or become their little sex slave.
 
It was all too much for Ashley to handle. The grip on her throat, mixed with the deep kiss suffocated her. Each passing second the world grew dizzy, causing her to almost pass out. Yet, each of their thrusts were splitting her in half, keeping her too stimulated to fully pass out. Their words fell into a distant dream like sound, both taunting her and teasing her about the future. The fear remained though, which didn't help her to think about what to do. There is no room to think, she couldn't think as her body reaches its peak.

"I-.... I'm afraid.... You will.... you won't keep me..."

Ashley whispered as fresh tears ran their course down her burning cheeks. Her gaze never left that of her Masters, seeing that there is no way out of this. She didn't know what this future held for her. Though, she had a strong feeling that she will never see her home again. Maybe that is a good thing? Maybe it is time to let someone else take charge of her life... She's not doing a great job of it... Perhaps someone else can do better.

Sadly, she didn't want to let everyone and anyone fuck her either. To make it worse, she doesn't have a say in what happens to her body. For once, she completely ignored the words from her Mistress, there is no ignoring the thrusts in her ass though!! Yet, he can the warring conflict in Ashley's eyes as more tears silently fell. The realization of her fate kicking in with each passing second. However, Ashley never took the collar, she wouldn't be able to put it on anyway. Her hands were paralyzed with a death grip on his back, her nails digging into the flesh with overwhelming stimulation.

"I-... I... I was born to.... to serve you.... Master... I... deny you of nothing Master... I-... I.. I am a slave to .. to.. you Master..."

Ashley is too overwhelmed and weak to protest to them anymore... They both ripped at least two more orgasms out of her while she struggled to answer the questions. Not to mention her body is going into total shock, exhausted from having them both inside of her. It quite literally made her want to pass out from the shock of it all, she didn't know how much longer she can handle their demands. They were both hitting nerves that she never thought existed and she couldn't scream anymore as her throat is hoarse. Her body is shivering and tensed while being sandwiched between the two of them.... Ashley had no chance to fight or protest even if she wanted to. Every thought fell into a haze that made her that much more dizzy and lost to reality....
 
“ No it will not kill you Miss Brooks.” Her Master Chief told her and then he held out a black velvet chocker to Ashely. “ If you want to be our slave then take this and place it around your neck.” There was a moment of hesitation as Ashely stood on the brink of her new life. The pleasure they gave her was undeniable, and the pain they gave her met some terrible need in her gorgeous young body. Then he asked the broken and confused young beauty three questions;

“Why were you born Miss Brooks?”

“What will you deny us Miss Brooks?”

“Who are you Miss Brooks?”

Those three questions and Ashely’s answers held the key to her fate and to if she would be sold or become their little sex slave. Ashely hesitated the black velvet choker dangling from her Master Chief’s fingers. He could see the emotional turmoil in her soft soulful eyes. He watched as her lips parted “O”ed as she shyly answered the questions that he had put to her.

"I-... I... I was born to.... to serve you.... Master... I... deny you of nothing Master... I-... I.. I am a slave to .. to.. you Master..." . Tears streamed down Ashely’s flawless cheeks. O’Hargerty could see that it had taken all of her will for Ashely to answer those three questions. Yet there was something in her voice that told him that somehow she had come to believe in what she had said, or had just accepted that she would let him make the make the decisions that would now shape her life. Her body is shivering and tensed while being sandwiched between the two of them, as he and Gunny Haskell ripped two more orgasms from her delicious young body. Ashley had no chance to fight or protest even if she wanted to as her life had taken on a new reality of service and obedience, to his will and obedience to Mistress Laurel’s desires. Ashely was physically and emotional spent and slowly fade from the conscious world as the young dominatrix continued to fuck the young innocents ravaged and defiled ass.

Ashely woke up to find her laying in her Master’s bed. She was naked and his leg lay possessively across her. There was something around her slender neck, Ashely’s fingers traced the edge of the black choker, the symbol that she was in fact His slave. Before she could move he simply said. “Morning Lieutenant Brooks’ I desire that you please me with your body.”

She was his slave he was the master and was telling the young beauty what he desired of her. She could fight, but fighting had never gotten her anything and particularly with this man. Or she could bend to his will and let him decide, leave it to him to be in charge and perhaps show her “MORE”. Ashely knew that more could be pleasure or pain or both.
 
Ashley woke up in a haze, every inch of her body is in pain and it practically stung to move. The light hurt her eyes as she tried to look around the room. There's something hugging her neck and she reached to find out what it is. It had to be the collar that he was holding up last night... There's no other explanation for it, trying hard to dig deep, wanting to remember what happened. It was all a big blur and more like a dream than reality. Did she honestly say those things? Were they both inside her body at the same time? Or ass was in so much pain that there is no denying something happened to it....

A voice startled her from her thoughts and the thousand silent questions. Blinking a few times to find her Master laying in bed with her. He isn't even going to give her a chance to wake up fully, already making demands... The confusion of it all setting in heavy as she glances around one more time. It is only him in the room, Ashely could have sworn there was two of them raping her last night.... There had to of been....

"I-.... I am no longer... a Lieutenant... At least I won't be after my uncle finds out about this..."

She spoke softly and her throat scratched painfully as more memories of last night poured in. It was all real.. every bit of it was real... Now he expected her to obey the very second she opened her eyes.... reaching for the collar one more time, not recalling the moment it was placed on my neck. Though, the last words she spoke before it all went blank echoed in her ears...

"I-... I... I was born to.... to serve you.... Master... I... deny you of nothing Master... I-... I.. I am a slave to .. to.. you Master..."

Did I honestly say those things? Why... why on earth would I say such things?!?


Her mind is a frantic mess, yet deep down she knew better than to keep him waiting. Also knowing that he didn't like to repeat himself either. There is no way she can handle being punished right now either. Then again, her body is so sore that simply obeying his request is like a punishment all on its own...

"I am nothing more than your slave now.... Master..."

Ashely tried to smile sweetly, though the silent questions had to be flickering in her eyes as she rolled over to face him. Without hesitation, she kissed her Master as lovingly as she could manage. Even if she didn't feel that love, there is no way he loves her in return... Hopefully if she pretends well enough, he won't get upset with her for taking so long to obey.

Slowly she pushed him onto his back and was soon straddling over him. Not once did she break the kiss while slowly and to her, painfully sliding down onto his cock. Whimpering into the kiss as he stretched her open again, his heat is searing against the walls of her tender tunnel. The deeper he went, the sharper her gasps and whimpers were, her nails digging into the pillow under him. Her whole body trembled while she forced herself to obey, rolling her hips as best as she could.... Praying that this will please him....

"Did you... sleep well.. Master?"

Ashely whimpered as she finally broke free of the kiss and went to teasing his neck with lighter kisses. No matter what she did though, her actions were proof enough of her true inexperience, unsure of how to pleasure him. This whole time she's been tied down and used.. She hasn't had the chance to do as he requested....
 
“Morning Lieutenant Brooks’ I desire that you please me with your body.” O’Hargerty could see the unspoken questions in Ashely soft eyes. Slowly in a very soft voice Ashely answered her Master. "I-.... I am no longer... a Lieutenant... At least I won't be after my uncle finds out about this..."

Shawn O’Hargerty smiled to himself so she did not want her uncle the Admiral to know about her fall from grace. That she had given herself not only to an enlisted man but to an enlisted female marine as well. Her uncle was very much and old school sailors much like her master chief and he would not care that his innocent young nice was seduced by the pair and forced against her own will to surrender to not only their lust but the passionate lust that they had awakened in her own gorgeous treacherous young body.

The master Chief’s thought were interrupted as once more Ashely spoke in a soft, shy little voice."I am nothing more than your slave now.... Master...” Ashely tried to smile sweetly, but O’Hargerty could see once more the unspoken questions in Ashely’s soft blue eyes. Her honey blond hair was in wild disarray, a golden halo framing her angelic face. Ashely lips pressed to his lovingly as she could manage. Her cobalt blue eyes were sad even if she didn't feel that love, there is no way he loves her in return... he could see the fleeting hope flash in those stunning blue eyes that if she pretends well enough, he won't get upset with her for taking so long to obey. With that simple little gesture Ashely took another step in the dark world that her life was becoming.

Ashely’s hands now rested on his chest slowly she pushed him onto his back and straddling him. She did break the kiss, while slowly sliding down onto his cock impaling herself on his lust for her. Ashely, whimpering into the kiss as his cock stretched her open again, the heat of his lusty searing against the soft folds of her chaste young body and the depth of her violated pussy. The deeper he went, the sharper her gasps and whimpers were, her nails digging into the pillow under him. Her whole body trembled while she forced herself to obey, rolling her hips as best as she could....praying that she was pleasing him.

Slowly Ashely’s lips parted from her Master Chief. "Did you... sleep well.. Master?" The girl’s voice was soft and sensual her body pressed to his chest. Her lips were just a breath away. Slowly she lowered her head once more this time teasing his neck with light little kisses. No matter what she did though, her actions were proof of her sexual inexperience. She was unsure of how to pleasure him, after all so far Ashely been tied down and used. She hadn’t had the chance to do as he commanded.

O’Hargerty’s hands slipped around the Honey blonde’s slender little waist, he slid his hands up the sensual curves of her torso, gently forcing Ashely up into a sitting position astride of him, his hands now cupping her breasts. “ I want to look at you, see your eyes, as you fuck me Lieutenant Brooks” As he spoke his thumbs rolled the hapless young beauty’s taunt nipples under his thumbs, his hands guiding her as she rose, his cock almost clear of her chaste young body and then her on weight was bearing her down on to his cock and young Ashely Brooks was filled as she had never been before in her young life.

This time O’Hargerty did not deny Ashely the sexual relief that her treacherous young body desired and needed. He watched as that need burned deep into her soul and she came hard for him. He never slacked the pace even though Ashely had cum but built to a blinding crescendo as he ripped orgasm after soul shattering orgasm form his little baby doll until his own cum filled her fertile womb.
 
Ashely didn't want to be here anymore, subconsciously wondering why he targeted her. She had done nothing wrong to deserve this, deep down knowing that he truly didn't care about her. Despite how good he might make her feel, there is a gut wrenching feeling that she will never see the light of day again. That she will never be able to go home again. She didn't know exactly where this gut twister sensation truly came from... Yet, there is a look in his eyes that silently told her these things.

It still humiliated her to show off her body and it wasn't easy at all to keep her eyes open as he requested. That only drove the humiliation in deeper as she didn't want him to see her sadness or tears. She certainly didn't want him to see the pleasure that is building up within her. There is no denying that he felt incredible, his cock is too perfect... Just as his touches are perfected. It's as if he knew her body better than she knew it. Then again, she is just another mark for him, another girl that he will get bored with and toss to the side....

The intensity of that first orgasm caught her by surprise as her eyes rolled shut. Her screams of pleasure filled the air as she clawed down his chest. After about the third or fourth orgasm, she had forgotten about all those silent questions. The fears and resistance faded as the sixth orgasm took place. Her body is trembling and straining to continue as she struggle to remain sitting up. When he does cum, her screams once again regain strength as he burns the extremely sensitive tunnel.

Ashely wanted to cry right then and there, as her body is being pushed beyond it's limit at this point. Feeling that he is still harder than ever, refusing to allow her to get off him. Everything in her hazy mind told her that he isn't done with her. Knowing from last night just how long he is capable of lasting. It should be impossible for any man to last so long, yet he clearly does. Ashely didn't want to pass out again, she wanted to show him that she is strong enough to deal with this....

She used him in order to get as much pleasure as she possibly could, just as much as he is using her. Unfortunately, her legs are jello and the air is kissing the sweat of her skin which causes her to shiver. Her heart is pounding and it's difficult to catch her breath as she rides out this last orgasm. There were times when she tried to beg him for rest, yet the words were incoherent as she fell deeper into this subspace... A space where life is safe and nothing can hurt her... Sadly, her body isn't used to this kind of stimulation. It isn't used to having all her nerves turning into a wildfire. The pleasure is very addictive and whether she wanted to or not, Ashely kept begging him for more...
 
Obedience was learned ingrained until it became as natural as breathing; Ltjg Ashely Brooks was well on her way to learning that obedience. Master Chief O’Hargerty knew that this stunning young creature was possessed of a very submissive nature and that, that gorgeous body of hers craved sexual pleasure. He had also seen that this adorable young beauty had darker passions to be dominated and to a degree forced, this need seemed to rival her craving for sexual pleasure.

O’Hargerty’s hands slipped around the honey blonde’s slender little waist, he slid his hands up the sensual curves of her torso, gently forcing Ashely up into a sitting position astride of him, his hands now cupping her breasts. “I want to look at you, see your eyes, as you fuck me Lieutenant Brooks” As he spoke his thumbs rolled the hapless young beauty’s taunt nipples under his thumbs, his hands guiding her as she rose, his cock almost clear of her chaste young body and then her on weight was bearing her down on to his cock and young Ashely Brooks was filled as she had never been before in her young life.

O’Hargerty could see a hundred and one questions in those tear shimmering eyes. There was no doubt that if the young officer had her way that she would not want to be here, would not have wanted her virginity rip from her, but she did not have the choice. He could also see her humiliation, as well as her determination not to cry. Yet there was one more thing that those stunning blue eyes showed the Master Chief Ashely’s growing arousal.

Ashely came in a series of cascading orgasms that once more seared her young soul, she was lost in her sexual ecstasy. Her own body betraying her as she craved more. Ashely used him in order to get as much pleasure as she possibly could, just as much as he was using her. The young girl blushed in shame but continued to ride O’Hargerty. Ashely was exhausted and nearly spent physically and yet O’Hargerty saw something drove her on, an elusive something, all this young beauty knew is she needed more. In the end Ltjg Ashely Brooks simply collapsed on his chest.

She was magnificent, a spirited little filly, that gave her all and more in that search for something more. Damn but the girl would make him a fortune, weather it was willingly, or if she had to be forced. But something told The Master Chief if handled correctly he could keep Ashely in line, well as long as he played the good cop giving her a little tenderness and Laurel played the bad cop and set up and took young Miss Ashely Brooks to the men who would pay to use her. There was one special man who had made this all possible and when Ashely was properly broken in then she would be his for a night.

%%%%%%%%%%

Ashely finally stirred from her sleep in the early afternoon. She was still naked and lying in O’Hargerty’s bed.

“Yes her training is going quite well………..oh she is a hot little bitch once you get her……………damn but the girl can fuck and that gorgeous little body is ready at the drop of hat…………………….Yes at least a week perhaps two………….. No the CO thinks she is on a SEAR training course……………Very well.”

Ashely could only hear one side of the conversation but she knew her fate was sealed and that she would never be going home.

“Afternoon babydoll time for you to please mama.”

Laurel Haskell was leaning against the door jam; she crooked her finger for Ashely to come to her. “On your hands and keens baby.” Laurel slapped her riding crop against the palm of her hand. Ashley knew that she had to obey or feel the bite of the crop.
 
Ashely woke up a bit groggy as she glanced around the room. For a few moments she didn't know exactly where she is and heard a voice. More than anything she had hoped this is all just some horrible dream. Yet, her aching body told her another story, her gut is growling from hunger and more than anything she could use a super hot shower.... There is no one around though and it took a few moments really hear that distant voice.

Once she realized that it was Laurel and listening to her side of the conversation... Ashely started to panic. There is no doubt at all that Laurel was talking about her. Though she couldn't hear who she was speaking too, it is quite clear that it isn't going to be fun for Ashely... The more she heard Laurel's conversation, more panic set in and Ashely started prying at the collar and cuffs...

When Laurel came up to the door with her demands, Ashely sat there like a deer staring into headlights. Recalling some of the things she had just heard seconds ago. Ashely's breathing is growing by the second, her heart racing so hard that it could explode.

"No... I want to go home now... I don't want to be a 'hot little bitch' for anyone to just fuck with..."

Ashely's voice trembled as she tried again to pry at the cuffs, wanting to take them off. All the while she inched her way backwards on the bed, doing what she can get away from Laurel. The hurt of what she heard is clear as day, finally getting confirmation that all of this was a trick after all.

"I am not like this.... this isn't me.. I don't give myself to anyone that wants me... I refuse to start now.. You had your fun with me.. now let me go!! I need to go home NOW!!"

Ashely tried her best to make herself sound stronger than how she truly felt. Soon, she started to look around the room for some clothes.. anything at all to get dressed in and find a way to run away from this place.

"I knew that neither of you cared about me...You lied to me... You don't care if I get hurt or not... Or any number things that will happen to me as you pass me around... No.. I won't allow myself to get abused like that..."

With each passing second, her fear is turning into sheer panic, doing everything she can keep her distance from Laurel while looking for an escape...
 
“Afternoon babydoll time for you to please mama.”

Laurel Haskell was leaning against the door jamb; she crooked her finger for Ashely to come to her. “On your hands and keens baby.” Laurel slapped her riding crop against the palm of her hand.

Ashely sat there like a deer staring into headlights. Recalling some of the things she had just heard seconds ago. Ashely's breathing is growing by the second, her heart racing so hard that it could explode.

"No... I want to go home now... I don't want to be a 'hot little bitch' for anyone to just fuck with.......I am not like this.... this isn't me.. I don't give myself to anyone that wants me... I refuse to start now.. You had your fun with me.. Now let me go!! I need to go home NOW!!"

Laurel loved this little show of Ashely’s fiery spirit it would be fun to bend it and mold it to make the girl a pleasing and valuable sex slave. Haskell watched as the honey little blonde put on a show of strength as she looked for her clothing yet Laurel Haskell knew it was just a show. Suddenly Ashely turned to Laurel

"I knew that neither of you cared about me...You lied to me... You don't care if I get hurt or not... Or any number things that will happen to me as you pass me around... No.. I won't allow myself to get abused like that..." Laurel heard something in the young officer’s voice, a longing to be cherished, to be loved, and as much as she may deny it a need to have someone tell her what to do. Laurel would use that longing to be cherished and loved against Ashely.

“Babydoll come here.” Laurel’s voice softened, her body relaxed from is normal ridged appearance, and Haskell seemed to become more, more approachable. Laurel took a step forward and wrapped her arms around Ashely. “I care for you Babydoll.” Laurel slowly seductively kissed Ashely, a kiss to give Ashely all that she longed for. Gunny Laurel Haskell began her cruel seduction of the naive young Officer and by the time she was threw with her Ashely would be making Laurel a fortune laying on her back with her legs spread wide.
 
Ashley didn't know what to believe anymore. Her mind is in a thick fog as Laurel's demeanure changed. Ashley wanted to believe her, wanted to believe that they did care about her well being. Shaking her head as the tears coursed down her red cheeks, she didn't want to be touched anymore. Yet, Ashely had no where to go, no where to run when Laurel embraced her. There is no denying that the embrace did bring some comfort. Her words like silk wrapping and caressing Ashely's senses.

For a few seconds, Ashely resisted the kiss, shaking her head and weakly trying to pull away. In the end, the simple fact is that there is no escape. Ashely can taste the tears that crept into the kiss, eventually, she reluctantly submitted to the kiss. Reality of that phone call kept nipping at her heels though, she heard the words clearly. There is no doubt at all, that the call was about Ashely.

"I know you are lying to me.... I know you plan to sell me...."

Ashely spoke in a much calmer tone, almost as if she had been defeated. Ever so slowly, she decided that the best way to get out of here is to play along with their little game. Perhaps there will be a chance to escape... Hopefully sooner rather than later. However, she did have admit that neither one of them has truly hurt her. Or put her in serious danger... But if that phone call was truly about her... Then danger is in the near future.

"I didn't mean to disappoint you or Master. Whatever I did to upset you or Master, I apologize for the mistake. Please, forgive me Mistress."

Ashely asked as she sunk down to her knees in front of Laurel. Deep down she strongly believes that they have already grown bored of her. Or that she has done something wrong to upset them. There is no other explanation as to why they would want to sell her. Thinking, That what Laurel was talking about is a permanent sell. Getting the idea that they want to get rid of her now. She has no idea what they really have in store for her. Slowly, she placed her hands at the small of her back, forehead on Laurels feet.

In truth she didn't know why she is doing this. In the few porn videos she has watched, this is what the submissive always did when being scolded. Granted Laurel isn't scolding her, at the same time, Ashely didn't want to get emotionally attached to either of them. It is bad enough she has grown some feelings for her Master... Yet, if he is willing to sell her too... That means she is nothing to him as well.Kneeling like this helps to detach herself, each intimate kiss is another step in losing her senses. Another step to becoming too attached...

"I will try not to disappoint you again... Mistress"

However, Ashely didn't know how long she will remain here. For all she knew, today is her last day here. There is no way of knowing who was on the other side of that phone call. There is no way of knowing where or to who she will be sold off too. All she can hope for is a small window to escape before anything can harm her... or worse... kill her...

When it comes right down to it though, Ashely honestly didn't know for certain if that the phone call was about her. Then again, there are no others on this base being 'trained' here with her. That alone was a dead give away, also the way Laurel called her a hot little bitch. The words stuck with her and stung each time they echoed in her memories.

"Please, forgive my outburst Mistress... I will accept any punishment you see fit..."

Of course Ashely didn't want to be punished. Especially when it was her fear that caused the reaction.
 
Laurel held the sobbing little honey blonde beauty as she sobbed, "I know you are lying to me.... I know you plan to sell me...." Ashely whispered. Again Laurel lips met Ashely’s in a sensual kiss that lingered giving the heart broken little beauty that entire she truly needed.

“Babydoll why would I sell you when I can have you all to myself when the Master is not enjoying your sweet charms?” As she spoke Laurel rolled Ashely’s nipple under the pad of her finger until she could feel it become a hard little nub.

"I didn't mean to disappoint you or Master. Whatever I did to upset you or Master, I apologize for the mistake. Please, forgive me Mistress." Ashely’s voice was much calmer, almost as if she had been defeated. This sudden changed in attitude caught Gunny Haskell’s attention but as she held the girl to her she showed no signs that she had noticed the apparent change. Laurel decided to see what this adorable little beauty was up to.

Ashely slowly and gracefully sunk to her knees at Laurel’s feet. Slowly, Ashely leaned forward; she placed her hands at the small of her back, forehead on Laurels feet. "I will try not to disappoint you again... Mistress".

That haunting phone call haunted Ashely. Was it that in her heart of hearts she did not want to be sold but to stay here with her Master Chief and Gunny Haskell? And those kisses that touched her soul, made her toes curl, and that she could become so easily lost in had not, gone unnoticed by Laurel, it was a weakness that she had every intention of exploiting.

"Please, forgive my outburst Mistress... I will accept any punishment you see fit..." There was a note of contrition in the little honey blonde’s voice. Her eyes were demurely downcast her head pressed to Laurel’s feet.

“Punish you silly girl.” Laurel stooped took Ashely’s hands and raised her to her feet. She looked deeply into the young girl’s eyes and soul. “Kiss me Babydoll show me how sensual you can be.” Laurel knew that this was Ashely’s Achilles heel. When the young innocent became lost in that kiss Laurel set her next little task in her fall from grace and into the life of a sex slave.
 
Ashely did try to keep some senses about her, not wanting to fall for anymore lies or tricks. There are many things in life that she doesn't take seriously, yet she didn't handle being lied to very easily. Again, she honestly didn't know what is lie or truth anymore. The phone call said more than it should have and chances are, Laurel knew that Ashely would hear it. Most likely did it so close on purpose and Ashely didn't understand if that is the case. However, the reasons and the why's behind her motives didn't seem to matter much in this moment. Ashely knew that Laurel will never answer any of those kinds of questions. Even now, she denies the idea of selling her off and it bothered Ashely quite a bit. At least, she didn't have to worry about being punished, although, this entire experience and not being able to leave felt like a punishment all on it's own.

Ashley tried to not flinch at every touch, especially when Laurel toyed with her extremely sensitive nipples. Something that Ashely is still trying very hard to enjoy, yet they hurt from everything that has been done to them so far. All the pinching, biting and sucking has made it impossible to endure the slightest touch. On the other hand, that pain did send a twinge of pleasure right down into her core. It was in that moment when she silently realized that she did in fact find pleasure in pain. That her Master and Mistress has actually awaken something within her. A sensation that she needed to deny herself in order to get through this. If she is to ever escape, then she had to play nice and be their obedient little servant. Although, that didn't make it any easier as obeying them also meant being a slut that she didn't want to be. That is all they see and Ashely knew it....

“Why can't I go home? Why do you keep me here?... Why am I a prisoner...”

Ashely knew deep down that it was a pointless question to ask. They obviously had a plan for her future and she didn't like that idea. Laurel was waiting for that kiss, waiting for Ashely to act and pretend to be the little slut that she isn't. Once again, Ashely looked towards the door as if seeking for someone to come rescue her. Looking back at Laurel, it's clear that she thinks a simple kiss is all that it takes. Yes, it is the start of her weakness, mostly the way that her Master kisses her... There is no escaping the pleasure and power behind his kisses.... However, it is a lot more than a simple kiss.. During this entire experience, Ashely has grown to realize that it is her neck that is her true weakness. Yet, neither of them have fully noticed that yet it seems.

With great hesitation, she glanced at the door one last time and deep down knew there is none that will come for her. Some people might be questioning her absence, her lack of contact with them. Yet, somehow she figured that the Master Chief has been covering up a story for her whereabouts. Slowly, her attention went back to Laurel and for some reason a little crushed that it isn't her Master sitting there. Instead, it is this woman that is demanding a kiss that Ashely knew is taking too long and too much time had passed. Any second, she figured that Laurel will ask one more time, or just simply take what she wants.

In truth, Ashely didn't want to be sensual anymore, her body is still very sore from what they did to it earlier. Her ass is throbbing from when Laurel claimed it with that enormous stone cock... All Ashely wanted to do is go and hide from the world. She still had a dislike for women and it killed her to have to pleasure one that is obviously enjoying the misery that Ashely is going through. Very slowly and with much reluctance, Ashely finally closed the gap between her and Laurel and softly kissed her. A salty tear slipped into the kiss and Ashely's heart wasn't into giving any pleasure. At least not to Laurel...

For as much as Ashely hated to accept it, she wished it was him that she is kissing right now. Wanted his touch, his voice... Most importantly... his cock. Instead, she is stuck here giving her 'charms' to someone else. Which gave another strange sensation that she is somehow cheating on her Master, why this feeling crept in, Ashely couldn't understand. It's more than obvious he wants to share her, that he wants to toss her around like some sex doll... Why did it feel as though she is betraying him?

A tiny hint of resentment crawled in while she tried so hard to give Laurel what she demanded. Though, her heart wasn't into it and her mind strayed off in a million different directions. Ashely pretended to be into this as she forced herself to deepen the kiss until Laurel moaned. With that, Ashely broke the kiss and used her mouth only to work down to Laurel's jawline, slowly kissing her way to to the neck... Ever so slowly and forcing herself to keep going further down.. Hoping that Laurel is falling for this act as Ashely took one of Laurel's hard nipples into her mouth and began sucking on it.

It was all forced however and Ashely didn't know what else to do to be.... sensual.. She never had to be sensual before and honestly didn't know what she's doing. Most of what she is doing is mimicking what they did to her last night... Though, her inexperience is clear and she struggled with this sensual thing... Despite how she felt on the inside, her only goal is to give Laurel the pleasure she demanded.
 
Haskell knew well that this little honey blonde beauty was merely pretending to accept her advances and yet to the young dominatrix did not care for she knew that young Ltjg. Brooks was obeying, and the young blonde’s obedience is what she desired at the moment. She watched as young Ashely Brooks Looked back at her, it's clear that the naive little beauty thought a simple kiss is all that it would take. Yet Laurel knew, it was the start of Ashely’s weakness. Laurel had seen what the Master Chief’s kisses had done to sweet little Ashely’s, her Master kisses, that she had melted into. There was no escaping the pleasure and power behind those kisses,. Laurel knew that the little blonde would be lost despite her best efforts.

With great hesitation, Ashely glanced at the door one last time hoping for rescue yet deep down the little honey blonde knew that no one would come for her. She still had a dislike for women and it killed her to have to pleasure one that is obviously enjoying the misery that Ashely is going through. Very slowly and with much reluctance, Ashely finally closed the gap between her and Laurel and softly kissed her. A salty tear slipped into the kiss and Ashely's heart wasn't into giving any pleasure. Though, her heart wasn't into it and her mind strayed off in a million different directions Ashely pretended to be into this as she forced herself to deepen the kiss until Laurel moaned. With that, Ashely broke the kiss soft little kisses work down to Laurel's jaw line, slowly Ashely kissed her way to Laurel’s the neck. Ever so slowly the little honey blonde beauty forced herself to keep going further down. Ashely hoped that Laurel is falling for this act, as Ashely took one of Laurel's hard nipples into her mouth and began sucking on it.

What an adorable little faker this stunning young beauty was. Laurel decided to see just how far Ashely would go with her pertinence. At first Laurel just pressed Ashely suckling mouth to her breasts yet as time and Ashely slowly began to press gently down on her shoulders until the little honey blonde was on her knees and her sweet little kisses floated down over Laurel’s quivering abdomen. Ashely was now on her knees, Laurel’s sweet fragrant pussy just a breath away, the moment of truth was at hand could the sweet little beauty go through with her little deception or would she fail and face to face Her Mistress’s displeasure.
 
Ashley may have accepted her fate for the moment, licking and feasting on Laurel's pussy. Yet, it didn't mean that Ashley had to like it or enjoy it. Laurel spent the next the hour with Ashely between her legs, not allowing the girl to pull away or to get a break. In fact, she had bound Ashely's arms back and tied her leash to the bed, forcing Ashely to remain on her knees. By the time Laurel was finished with theor pet, she laid on the bed panting, weak and trembling.

For next week, Master and Mistress kept Ashely quite busy, from the second she woke up, till the second she passed out. They didn't allow her the chance to think, kept her overly exahusted so it was impossible for her to escape. Misress brought out the pain slut in Ashely, while Master comforted her in his bed at night. There was no love, although, Ashely had started to become more passionate with them both. resisting less and less and simply obeying.

This night was different though, they had slipped some drug in her food and it made her mind fuzzy. Not fully void of emotion, she can still think and is aware of her surroundings. However, it made her extremely needy and very willing to obey anyone just to get fucked and find that release. Less resistant to what is about to happen to her. When Ashely woke up, her arms were trapped in the leather arm bind and were raised enough to force her to bend forward. Legs were in a spreader bar, all holes were positioned for veiwing access... Though what really caught her attention is Laurel spewing off numbers... From what Ashely could see, there were only four other men sitting at the edge of the little stage, staring at her like she is prized cattle and they too spewed off numbers...

Her eyes showed the fear as she searched for her Master, feeling betrayed and even more lost to the world. These men had no intentions on helping her and with the O ring gag n her mouth, she couldn't speak very well. The fear increased the more she felt how eager her own body is. Cum streaming down her inner thighs, nipples hard as little pebbles. Even the cool air kissing her heated skin was arousing, most of all.. Her clit is throbbing unlike anything it has ever done before. In truth, she most likely didn't really need the drug they gave her, luckily it honestly won't last too long. By the time it wears off, she will already be sold off and well on her way to being a proper little slut that Master and Mistress trained her to be. The drug is just enough to get through the first time being sold..

Something tickled the back of her thighs, unknowing that there a big fluffy tail attached to the anal plug. Some kitty ears were resting in her braided hair. Despite the fear, having the men stare and gawk at her was just as arousing. Her excitement from the situation was proven by the fresh stream of cum trailing down her trembling legs. Though, she did start to struggle the more aware she became of her situation, desperately searching for the Master that betrayed her...
 
Ltjg Ashely Brooks played the role of the submissive little sub to well. Both her Master Chief and Gunny Haskell new that obedience was a learned quality and Ashely had been trained by the military to obey and her little deception as Laurel’s submissive sub only reinforced that training to obey. Over the next week, Ashely’s gorgeous young body was schooled to pleasure. Yet it was not only pleasure that Ashely’s delicious supple young body was schooled to crave. By the use of sleep deprivation and sensory stimulation the little honey blonde beauty slowly but surely became their little sex slave. Mistress Laurel brought out the pain slut in Ashely, while her Master Chief comforted her in his bed at night. She did not love them, they had turned her world upside down, had used and abused her sexually, and yet Ashely had started to become more passionate with them both, resisting less and less and simply obeying more and more as if in a perverted desire to please them.

After a week Laurel decided that it was time for the gorgeous little honey blonde to start making them some real money. Laurel knew men that would pay handsomely for a chance to get their hands on Ashely. Laurel had given Ashely a little dose of a drug would leave the young beauty confused and more pliable for her first appearance on the auction block.

Sweet young Ashely found herself in a dark gothic dream where her arms were trapped in the leather arm bindings raised above her honey golden head forcing her to bend forward. Her long shapely legs were bound to in a spreader bar, all of her youthful sexual charms were positioned for the viewing pleasure of the four men who vied to possess her for a day or for a weekend her stunning young supple body to serve their passions. Laurel had dressed Ashely in a little kitten outfit, kitty ears were resting in her golden braided hair and a big fluffy tail that tickled the back of her thighs attached to an anal plug completed the sensual picture. Ashely was dressed in a tight dark red corset that accentuated her trim little waist and thrust her perk breasts up and out, and barely covered her pale pink rosebud nipples, They had left the young LTjg Brooks bare footed to enhance the sexy kitten look.

Laurel stood next to the girl dressed in a black corset, thigh high leather boots, and gloves looking every inch the dominatrix she was. “Now, now gentlemen a measly $500.00 won’t get you into our darling little sex kittens panties.” Laurel paused and lifted Ashely’s chin up with the leather tab of her riding crop so they had a clear view of Ashely’s angelic face. The hapless girl’s thighs glisten and her sensual little mewing showed how aroused Ashely was all ready. “But perhaps you need to more closely inspect our little sex kitten………… Shall we strip her for you?” A cheer went up from the four men and they chanted “Strip her, strip the little bitch.” Laurel stepped behind Ashely as she hung in her bounds and slowly began to release the hooks and eyes that held her dark red corset closed. As the demi cups of Ashely’s corset began to come away from her pert young breasts a man shouted out $600.00. Laurel merely smiled and continued to slowly unhook the corset until it feel away leaving Ashely Brooks bared to the waist her little pale pink nipples hard little points capping her dusky pink areolas.

“Are little kitten likes it when we play rough with her.” Laurel knew that deep within Ashely was a pain slut. She stepped back and lashed out with her riding crop, the blow caught Ashely across her pert little ass. “Baby what do we say when Mama gives you what you want?” Laurel taunted Ashely. “Shall I clamp your nipples and whip your breasts.” Laurel knew this little show would get the most for the little neophyte sex kitten.
 
Ashely has never been so humiliated in all her life. All she wanted to do is run back to her Master, feel his comforting embrace and hide in his bed. Sadly, there is no escaping this, knowing deep down that this day would come. The silent tears caressed her cheeks as the corset slipped away from her body and she watched it fall to the ground. All the while, the questions were building up. Wondering where she went wrong? Was she not pleasing enough? Did she become too boring for them? For the life of her,she didn't understand why they were selling her.The biggest question is... Where is she being sold off to? Will she remain on here, or being sent off to another place to never be seen...

She didn't care about the cold chill hitting her. In all honesty, she didn't care about the crowd of men gawking at her anymore. All that did matter is the feeling of being betrayed. Granted she didn't have any strong feelings towards her kidnappers... However, she has put in much effort to please their every demand. Pushing passed her own limits just so they wouldn't punish her. Although, Mistress did like to punish without having a reason. Like right now for example... Ashely saw this as a punishment.

The whip struck hard as always, forcing Ashely to jerk and writhe. Although, she bit back her sounds of pain. Like many times before, the sting sent an exciting heat straight into her pussy, making her nipples that much harder. Ashely could barely focus with the fear of the unknown the humiliation of her situation.. Then to top it off.. Feeling how much she is truly getting off by being watched like this. Her juices streamed down her trembling thighs to prove she is eager to please. However, she didn't answer Mistress right away, which resulted in another strike to get Ashely's attention.

"Please Misress.. May I have more? Please Mistress.. Allow me to cum for you.. Please Misress May I have more?

Ashely started begging without even thinking twice about it now, no longer caring if she cums for these men or not. Her only escape is to slip into subspace and leave reality until this punishment is over with...
 
“Are little kitten likes it when we play rough with her.” Laurel stepped back and lashed out with her riding crop, the blow caught Ashely across her pert little ass. “Baby what do we say when Mama gives you what you want?” Laurel taunted Ashely. “Shall I clamp your nipples and whip your breasts.” The men went wild they had never seen anything like this before. They watched with growing interests and ever rising bid for the gorgeous little honey blonde sex kitten.

Laurel lashed out with the riding crop again this time catching Ashely across her firm young breasts and pert little pale pink rosebud nipples forcing Ashely to jerk and writhe for the men’s amusement. Although, she bit back the sounds of pain. Laurel was pleased, like many times before, the sting sent an exciting heat straight into Ashely’s pussy, making her nipples that much harder. Then to top it off everyone could see how much Ashely was truly getting off by being watched like this. Her juices streamed down her trembling thighs proving she was eager to please. However, she didn't answer Mistress right away, which resulted in another strike across the bound young beauty’s breasts and nipples to get Ashely's attention.

The men roared with laughter as Ashely gasped, "Please Mistress……..May I have more? Please Mistress……..Allow me to cum for you.. Please Mistress May I have more? They slowly fell silent as this gorgeous little blonde started begging without even thinking twice about it now. Ashely no longer seemed to care if she came for these men or not. Her attention, her devotion was for her Mistress alone. What had started out as merely an act to please Laurel was now defiantly reality, Laurel Haskell was sweet little Ashely’s Mistress not only in name only but in reality as well.

The bid for Ashely had risen to $1,500.00 dollars. Laurel stilled her hand and rested the riding crop in the palm of her right hand. “Would you like to see our little sex kitten’s pussy gentlemen?” The question was of course rhetorical as Laurel turned to Ashely and sensually cooed. “Baby shall we lose those panties and show these nice men your shaven little pussy.” Laurel tapped the palm of her right hand with the riding crop, Ashely knew that I was a warning of what was to come. All waited to see the last of the delicious little sex kitten clothing stripped away, to seeing the stunning young beauty in all her naked glory. Laurel slowly began to work Ashely’s little thong panties down, a sensual kiss, a seductive little nip, and an erotic little lick to each new patch of skin that was revealed until Ashely’s pussy was exposed and then Laurel ripped the hapless little panties from her and threw them to the men.

“So how o fuck our little sex much kitten?”
 
Last edited:
Ashely hated and loved every second of this humiliation. It did hurt to think that they are selling her and majority of her emotions wanted to scream, kick and fight this situation. Another part wanted to break down and cry from being betrayed, Master and Mistress had clearly toyed with her, feeding her lies from the start. Lies that Ashely knew were being told. Unfortantely, there is nothing she can do about those lies. They didn't want her, no matter how much she tried or how good she was for them... If they did want her, they wouldn't be dangling her on a hook in front of these strangers. To make it worse, she knew that escaping is impossible now. Even if she did manage to make any kind of escape from this situation.. her only ride out of here has most likely been compromised by now.

Silent tears trailed down her burning red cheeks when the panties were removed, leaving no doubt that this is arousing the hell out of her. That excitement wasted no time at all to stream down her trembling legs. The drug has kicked in full time at this point and despite being hurt from betrayal.. The only real thought that stuck the most is that desperate need to cum. That primal need to have a cock between her legs pounding away. That need is so desperate that she can actually smell how needy those strange men are. See their cocks straining harder than ever within the confines of their pants. Ashely wanted to satisfy each and every one of them.

"Please Mistress..."

Ashely didn't know what exactly she wanted to beg for, every ounce of her being wanted to get away.. to go back home.. to get used by her true Master. Her body on the other hand had different needs. It needed attention, it needed to cum... the stream of juices coating her squirming legs silently begged for that attention. She didn't want to be sold, didn't want to be passed aroundn and used like a rag doll. And yet... The mere thought of it only increased her desire to be used.

"Please Mistress... May I have more... Please.. Allow me to cum for you.. Please Mistress..."

Her hips began rolling as best as they can, proving more and more that Ashely needed to be used. Her body is on fire and each passing second her thoughts were hazy as she distance herself from the reality of the situation. Pretending that those other men are not there...
 
Laurel smiled as she saw how the competing emotions warred within the little honey blonde beauty as she hung there in her bonds, naked, vulnerable, for all to see and lust after her. Ashely was shamed and humiliated at being so displayed. Her loathing for the situation was plain to see and yet the dark sweet musky scent of the little blonde’s arousal was also quite apparent. Laurel wasted no time in ripping Ashely’s little thong panties from her to display that sinful arousal to all. The sweet nectar and shame of Ashely’s arousal flowed freely, and her lily white thighs glistening with her sin as tears trickled down her scarlet cheeks. Gunny Haskell smiled for she knew that sweet little Ashely longed for one thing and one thing only a cock shoved up her pussy.

"Please Mistress..." Ashely so sweetly begged in a soft desperate angelic voice. Oh how the little darling need a cock. Laurel new that the last thing her little honey blonde slut wanted was to be passed around and used like a rag doll by these men. And yet... Laurel could see that that the very thought of it only increased Ashely’s desire to be used despite her hatred of it.

"Please Mistress... May I have more... Please.. Allow me to cum for you.. Please Mistress..."

“Our little darling wants to cum gentlemen.” Laurel taunted Ashely. “Shall we make her work for it? Who shall pay to be the first to get a blow job for our sweet little lieutenant?” The men began to bid wildly to be the first to shove there cock down the darling little honey blonde’s throat.

Laurel smiled as Ashely’s hips began rolling as best as they could in the way the girl was bound, proving more and more that Ashely needed to be used. The dominatrix could see that Ashely’s gorgeous young body was on fire and each passing second her arousal became evident. Laurel slackened the bounds that held Ashely upright and slowly the young honey blonde sunk to her knees, her hands still held above her head, and her trim little ankles bound to the speeder bar. The position left her knees splayed and her delicate pussy blossoming and her clit exposed. Her angelic face was in the perfect position to be used and fucked. As Ashely waited in the humiliating position the bid for her had risen to $ 700.00.

“$700.00 going once, going twice, going three times SOLD”. Laurel smiled as the burly man came up to pay her and then smiled down at Ashely. “I do believe we have a winner.” The man unzipped his pants and his cock sprang out and brushed Ashely’s moist ripe lips. Like a snake about to strike it danced before the young honey Blonde’s soft tear shimmering eyes mesmerizing her. Laurel’s voice was a soft sensual whisper. “Take him into your mouth Babydoll”.
 
Back
Top