A Poet Walks Into a Bar . . .

A poet walks into a bar, along with an atheist and an occultist.

The priest does his stuff. How we're all sinners and we all should repent.

The occultist butts in. "His belief is based on speculation!"

The poet adds, "Well you can't base it on anything else can you?"

The occultist looks over his shoulder, glowers, then returns to his drink.

Auspicious timing for a poet to walk into a bar.

Hi all

I reckon that there is alot of speculation and alot makes sense.

I call myself an agnostic, an ex-atheist.

Hi real poets

A pretend poet, Uggg, walked into a bar
Blind as a bat he couldn't see far
Echo location didn't work
His head really hurt
And the cut would leave a scar.

Limericks aren't really real if they aren't rude so... Umm.... Ahhh... BALLS!

:rose:

Uggg

It was the eyes that got me, ay yi, yi, yi! I sidled down the bar to where the quality twat sat picking out the nuts in the thin nibble the boss preferred to the more expensive stuff.

I wiped the bar top with a towel then looked deep into those eyes.
"What's your pleasure lady?"

*beckons you closer ... whispers something in your ear*

...and a vodka, straight from the freezer, slice of lime, pour favour :cattail:

*beckons you closer ... whispers something in your ear*

...and a vodka, straight from the freezer, slice of lime, pour favour :cattail:
I quickly turned to concoct her drink and to hide the semi that sprang up with the breaths of electrifying seduction slipped in my ear and poured on my cock. Where the fuck are the little umbrellas?

Bill Rattlestick

Willim Shakespear walked into a bar

the barman says sorry i cant serve you

why says Shakespear

barman says "because you're bard"

baretender - make mine a healthy measure of that tennessee jack d, thanks xx gotta celebrate getting that job :D

baretender? Sounds like a nickname for Harry😉

Congratulations on the job
Pours a draft*
It is with some trepidation that I contemplate teaching butters to drive on the highway. Imagine getting behind the wheel for the 1st time, then imagine all the idiots out there. In the mean time it's Harry's taxi service, busy days ahead.

Pours a draft*
It is with some trepidation that I contemplate teaching butters to drive on the highway. Imagine getting behind the wheel for the 1st time, then imagine all the idiots out there. In the mean time it's Harry's taxi service, busy days ahead.
we need to start off on that small back road.

if you think you're scared, i'm quaking! you'll be a GREAT taxi-service. i'll tip ya! ;)

how odd this sense of disconcertion
mind is twisting, its exertions
pointless as the hours'll pass
at their own rate, so kiss my arse...
tomorrow i'm the n00b again
with stuff to learn and all to gain
not nearly all i had to deal with
in my previous jobs where i'd give
way more hours and effort than paid for--
stock and staff and banks and data--
yet still my mind it runs in circles
and now i have no rhyme - life hurtles
(that was bad, i know, i know!)
onwards, time to go

:eek:

oops, came in here for a drink - almost forgot :cattail:

Cheers, Chipbutty. Hope your tomorrow is lovely.
thanks, cherries!

eventful *nods*
god, i have become form-a-phobic... rules, dental/health/life insurances, benefits, offers, christmas club! the manager was great, but the other noob there with us doing the dull stuff has been there 2 weeks, and she didn't stop telling the manager about how things could be improved *smirks*... not entirely sure she'll be with them long. The other stuff was fun, if a little complicated at first.

Rolls in (yeah in a wheelchair again!) I can quite honestly say this has been the worst birthday ever. With the mountain of pills I'm taking a day I can't even drown my sorrows with alcohol and Ron couldn't take me out because of the pain and not being able to get shoes on :(

thanks, cherries!

eventful *nods*
god, i have become form-a-phobic... rules, dental/health/life insurances, benefits, offers, christmas club! the manager was great, but the other noob there with us doing the dull stuff has been there 2 weeks, and she didn't stop telling the manager about how things could be improved *smirks*... not entirely sure she'll be with them long. The other stuff was fun, if a little complicated at first.

Don't you know it's a females prerogative...... NO Duty to correct every single thing that may possibly be wrong with something especially if its part of the patriarchy, and seeing a as its manager and we have patriarchal structures in hierarchies, and all heriarchies are based on power and male priveledge, not competence and intelligence..... she should by rights of her vagina be running the place.....

Hmmm wonders if I should have a drink and settle down a little bit lol

Grats on the job butters

Don't you know it's a females prerogative...... NO Duty to correct every single thing that may possibly be wrong with something especially if its part of the patriarchy, and seeing a as its manager and we have patriarchal structures in hierarchies, and all heriarchies are based on power and male priveledge, not competence and intelligence..... she should by rights of her vagina be running the place.....

Hmmm wonders if I should have a drink and settle down a little bit lol

Grats on the job butters
good heavens, Tods, the manager is a woman :D

nah, this complaining one was someone who's done the job before with another company and so thinks she knows just exactly how it SHOULD be done.

hello! i tried to give you my email in PM but yours are switched off. :cattail: how ya doin'? :)

Rolls in (yeah in a wheelchair again!) I can quite honestly say this has been the worst birthday ever. With the mountain of pills I'm taking a day I can't even drown my sorrows with alcohol and Ron couldn't take me out because of the pain and not being able to get shoes on :(

aw, poor Annie :rose: Happy Birthday, regardless, and look on the bright side - you and Ron are both still breathing and in love. That's worth more than alcohol or going out. Wishing you both the very best.

aw, poor Annie :rose: Happy Birthday, regardless, and look on the bright side - you and Ron are both still breathing and in love. That's worth more than alcohol or going out. Wishing you both the very best.

Thank you, pain's not so bad today painkillers doing their job.

Back