Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trap the kitty make itpurrrr heheehhe
:devil:

Always love the bottom ad you do look good in red, and oddly flannel...LOL
LMAO! I *do* love my flannel....

Have I not already suggested a whole domestic bliss thing, you in an apron, pearls, heels, and nothing else happily toiling away in the kitchen? Very 50s D/s sort of thing. Hmmmm...?
I have tried something like this in my newest set, just for you ~ even though my corporate kick-ass side cringes at the thought .... although I really *can* cook (take that as you will) :kiss:

cant stay though i think close up map of all your body
I wasn't going to share that map with everyone, sweet mackkjackk :rolleyes:

Well, seeing how i finally got those panties off...lol ...im a big fan of that shy bottom of yours so how about a naked booty pic*on knees begging*.... but then the hand panties were very enticing. Too... sweetheart, im game for anything your shy self wants to share...
Nekid booty, eh? I'll have to think about that one...maybe we could start slow, like a thong... baby steps.... ;)

Striptease in a hotel room with you wearing a trench coat and slowly revealing what naughty cloths you are hiding underneath.
I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm alone in a hotel room.... I do have *just* the coat for such an occasion.

Love the kitchen pics. Knowing you are straddling that chair with your skirt riding higher just drives me crazy
Why, thank you! Glad you like them!

I presume you were home along so next time you can wear an apron ONLY and pretend to cook. Nice set though
That's just the first set in the series... you never know what might come next. Patience, my dear habebev. ;)

How about photos of you in fishnet teddy?
Oh my! Maybe the next time I go shopping....

I love this set my lady. I especially like seeing your hand way down there. Gives a lot of thoughts for can happen next
Thank you, sweetie!

fark me i like this view!! super sexy
gulp dont know if i could resist you if i was in your company!!!
Likewise, my sweet mackkjackk * leans over to kiss your lips*

You are so gorgeous. I am so glad I found your thread. Now it time check out your index and wonder why every one in corporate world isn't trying sleep with you lol

the seduction in these pics, especially number 2, is fucking incredible.

OK, so I wear my kick-ass corporate hat by day ~ so the words 'domestic bliss' don't exactly roll off of my tongue so easily...but the pics were fun to take. I wasn't exactly cooking, but I did take the pics in my kitchen, you can see a glimpse of the stove ....should count for something, right?

Keep the ideas coming, :heart:bugs!

Cook_1
Cook_2
Cook_3
Cook_4

Still cooking....

Good morning love-buggies!

Here are a few more pics in my 'pretending to be a domestic goddess' series.... maybe I didn't play enough "dress up" as a kid... maybe that's why this is so appealing? :rolleyes:

cook_5
cook_6
cook_7

I tried to get my hair a little higher in true 50's fashion and even wore red lipstick... but let's be honest, you all aren't interested in what I'm wearing, are you? ;)

I am interested in what you are wearing ... why shouldn't I? I never was the "dress up" guy, but i think man are different that way :cool:

Your hair and lipstick are real nice touches to the set while your bra reminds me of butter cream frosting

Here are a few more pics in my 'pretending to be a domestic goddess' series.... maybe I didn't play enough "dress up" as a kid... maybe that's why this is so appealing? :rolleyes:

cook_5
cook_6
cook_7

I tried to get my hair a little higher in true 50's fashion and even wore red lipstick... but let's be honest, you all aren't interested in what I'm wearing, are you? ;)

Very nice cooking set. I bet you cook well in other places also. :devil:

Need Help?

cook_5
cook_6
cook_7

Be glad to help you ahhhhh cook? Will help by holding things for you -- like say your breasts? -- just to be helpful!

OK, so I wear my kick-ass corporate hat by day ~ so the words 'domestic bliss' don't exactly roll off of my tongue so easily...but the pics were fun to take. I wasn't exactly cooking, but I did take the pics in my kitchen, you can see a glimpse of the stove ....should count for something, right?

Keep the ideas coming, :heart:bugs!

Cook_1
Cook_2
Cook_3
Cook_4
There is something hot & steamy in the kitchen, & I think it is the cook!!!

Very well done, and very 50's. What a super sexy 1950's housewife *at risk of getting slugged, but using period appropriate terminology*

You are so gorgeous. I am so glad I found your thread. Now it time check out your index and wonder why every one in corporate world isn't trying sleep with you lol
Thank you, dear. Yes, I ask myself that *all* the time... I bet it's my sunny disposition.... :rolleyes: Glad you stopped by ~ don't be a stranger!

the seduction in these pics, especially number 2, is fucking incredible.
I think you're fucking incredible for taking the time to say so :kiss:

I am interested in what you are wearing ... why shouldn't I? I never was the "dress up" guy, but i think man are different that way
Well, you can check out what I'm wearing (or not) anytime, dear!

Your hair and lipstick are real nice touches to the set while your bra reminds me of butter cream frosting
Thank you! I do love butter cream frosting.... mmmmmmmm

Very nice cooking set. I bet you cook well in other places also.
Thank you! Do I cook well? So I've been told... :devil:

Be glad to help you ahhhhh cook? Will help by holding things for you -- like say your breasts? -- just to be helpful!
It's challenging, but rewarding work, indeed!

You have really beautiful curves!
Why, thank you! :kiss:

There is something hot & steamy in the kitchen, & I think it is the cook!!!
Thank you my Prince ~ I think you should kiss the cook!

Very well done, and very 50's. What a super sexy 1950's housewife *at risk of getting slugged, but using period appropriate terminology*
You're trying to get me all worked up, which I suppose is only fair, considering that's my goal for *you* dear! Turn about *is* fair play!

Incredible shy one!! Mmm i wanna taste!! Or, i could chase you around the kitchen with that wooden spoon!! :caning: lol

Turn about, eh? Hmmm, I'd like to turn you about and .... ;)
And what???? :rolleyes:

Incredible shy one!! Mmm i wanna taste!! Or, i could chase you around the kitchen with that wooden spoon!! lol
You can :caning: me only if you can catch me!!

I'd love to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)Now where is Mr.Shy & does he have an sharp knives on him????????:eek:
Hahahaha... shhhhhhhhh it will be our little secret, ok? :kiss:

Wow...love this last one... this set would make a great boudoir shoot, very retro and absolutely sexy!!

******en outstanding babe ;0: ) YOUR outdoing yourself :)

and yes ) leans back in for the kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back