What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lucky-E-leven said:
I'm in the mood for some kind of fish. I love sushi, but I'm even thinking a nice salmon steak would do me for today. If I were at your place, it'd be fish and chips, hands down.
I'm in.
icon_smile_eat.gif
 
lucky-E-leven said:
I'm in the mood for some kind of fish. I love sushi, but I'm even thinking a nice salmon steak would do me for today. If I were at your place, it'd be fish and chips, hands down.

Sounds great to me.

We went out for a drive yesterday, just to get out of the house, and drove past our Fish and Chip Shop.

I smiled at the memories.

:kiss:
 
lucky-E-leven said:
I feel behind. It's odd, really, because I now have time to get things done. The thing is, it's still super soggy and nasty here. I can't cut the yard or work on the deck. I'm settling for doing a bunch of errands today and trying to sort finances. Vella said we're due for even more rain today and/or tomorrow, so I may be stuck inside with nothing to do but clean house. My least favorite activity, admittedly. I'm setting up a reward system for myself, though. For each room I tackle, I get to sit and write a few pages. That should help me keep pace on two things I want to accomplish.

Mostly I'm missing my friends today. I'd give anything to hop in the car and go pick up Vella, Imp, Mat & Min, and a few others to go have lunch. THAT would truly make my day.

:heart:

~lucky

Come to Cardiff and drive me home if you're bored :kiss:
 
lucky-E-leven said:
Knew I could count on you. How does steak sound? Will you girls pick up Zade and meet us there?
We'll be right over, but I think she might bring her laundry. ;)
 
matriarch said:
Sounds great to me.

We went out for a drive yesterday, just to get out of the house, and drove past our Fish and Chip Shop.

I smiled at the memories.

:kiss:
I can still feel how damn hot it was on the roof of my mouth and how good the grease felt on my fingahs! :devil: Tastiest thing we ate the whole time there, I think.
 
lucky-E-leven said:
Works for me. We're doing laundry today and tomorrow anyway. :)
If Zade gets to bring hers, I'm definitely bringin' ours. :D

*sighs wistfully* I miss my washer and dryer.
 
lucky-E-leven said:
I can still feel how damn hot it was on the roof of my mouth and how good the grease felt on my fingahs! :devil: Tastiest thing we ate the whole time there, I think.

Dammit woman, now you've made me hungry.
For fish and chips.

I just may have to get some for dinner.
 
Alright, ladies. All this talk of food has made me hungry. I'm off to drop off some forms at the new job and then going to EAT! Love you muchly.

:kiss:
 
lucky-E-leven said:
Alright, ladies. All this talk of food has made me hungry. I'm off to drop off some forms at the new job and then going to EAT! Love you muchly.

:kiss:
:kiss: :heart: :kiss:

And extra :kiss: :heart: s for the wife.
 
lucky-E-leven said:
I miss driving your car. It was so much fun!

:cool: and I'm moving to a place where there are decent mountain roads to really drive it on! You all have to visit and remind me how to use a washing machine :catroar:
 
minsue said:
We'll be right over, but I think she might bring her laundry. ;)
Laundry on a roadtrip..... :eek:

Damn.... I thought we taught you better.....

:rose: :kiss: For Matty to...

Lucky.... I hope to be through with this job by the weekend if ya need some help with the deck..... Nope... I don't do laundry... sorry...... ;) :D
 
TxRad said:
Laundry on a roadtrip..... :eek:

Damn.... I thought we taught you better.....

:rose: :kiss: For Matty to...

Lucky.... I hope to be through with this job by the weekend if ya need some help with the deck..... Nope... I don't do laundry... sorry...... ;) :D
Freshly laundered clothes are heavenly on a road trip. :D
 
Congrats scheh - I'll have to try and make the house warming ;)

I'm tired, which as I've got a ton of things to do isn't so very good. However, I feel so excited about promoing since the latest Blisse title is now available that I think the adrenaline will carry me on :D


mood: excited, giggly, content -it's all good today :)
 
mood today: a little tired from festivities over the weekend, but generally content. :)
 
Mood, ok i have 5 and a half hours in which to eat dinner, and cover some lecture material.

I *will* do it.

so that makes me mood determined?
 
I just had a EUREKA moment about STATISTICS! :D :D :D

Anyone who has had to put up with me over the last 10 days KNOWS JUST HOW MUCH of an ISSUE stats is for me, and how upset and frustrated and demotivated ive been. So the following is a HUGE thing for me :D:

I worked through something i havent been able to understand since we were taught it, all alone, with no help and calmly analysed it and sourced information, and and and!! i UNDERSTOOD IT! *PROUD OF ME* :D :D :D

so i thought along with my self pleased grin, i would reward myself by posting on lit :D (im sad i know, but let's call it an integrated part of my rewards system :D)

*toddles back to stats while in a positive mood* :D
 
Fallenfromgrace said:
I just had a EUREKA moment about STATISTICS! :D :D :D
Congrats, Grace. :)

Mood: confused.

People have got to stop acting weird around me. It makes me think that I have something on my face or my back or whatever and makes me constantly check and question myself. That's just annoying the hell out of me.
 
I so do not want to go to work tomorrow.
*sigh*

Eyes are still driving me crazy, and after hardly coughing all day, now my head, nose, ears, throat and chest start congesting. Fucking typical.

Last night I finally fell asleep exhausted, after several coughing fits. An hour later, woke myself up when I started choking.....like the way you do when a drink or food goes down the wrong way? When you just can't breathe? Terrifying when you're awake, but to wake up not breathing? Sheesh.

I hope tonight will be more peaceful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top