Free Association Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I had to do was step out of my car in the B&B parking lot, look up, and there it was!

Charming thing about Sedona...there's an ordnance that all non-necessary commercial lights must be turned off by midnight or 1:00 a.m. to avoid light pollution and enable the star-gazers.

I understand that the guys on Mt Palomar have trouble with the street lights.

I understand that the guys on Mt Palomar have trouble with the street lights.

When you spend time away from 'civilisation', as I did in my younger days aboard ocean racing yachts many miles from land, the sheer number of stars in the night sky is mind blowing. Unless it's a cloudy night, of course.

When you spend time away from 'civilisation', as I did in my younger days aboard ocean racing yachts many miles from land, the sheer number of stars in the night sky is mind blowing. Unless it's a cloudy night, of course.

Racing cigarette boats in the canals and inlets of Miami

Rum runner :)

miami_vice.jpg

Crockett and Tubbs

Sorry, JK, but I suggest that THIS MAN is worth a long listen-to.
[I never could get my head round Led Zeppliin for some reason]

I would never say anything bad about Clapton, and I'm not a huge Led Zep fan...I just think Page's StH solo is one of the top three ever done.

And then there is always Deep Purple doing 'Smoke on the Water' to consider too. ;)

I would never say anything bad about Clapton, and I'm not a huge Led Zep fan...I just think Page's StH solo is one of the top three ever done.

And then there is always Deep Purple doing 'Smoke on the Water' to consider too. ;)

Yes!
Or the Eagles "Hotel California"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back