Texas bi/bi-curious Married Guys

hi

32 male in SA bi married wife doesn't know love to full around love being sucked and sucking I'minto anything pm me if you wana chat or phone or sexting if you like that

I've been divorced for many years...but consider myself bi-curious. Houston, Texas area. Cut cocks turn me on. Especially shaven treasures. PM for more details. I'm selective. Consider myself a bottom.

Who are you? Terry Brown
Where are you? Amarillo Texas
What do you like? The feel of a dick in my mouth and the taste of a sweet Pussy Guess I'm more than bi-curious
What are the things you've always wanted to try, but haven't been able to yet? the feel of a dick in my ass
Does your wife know? Only that I have bi tendencies.

I'm a 24 year old bi-curious guy in Houston, Tx. I've had a couple of guys suck my dick when I was drunk and it was amazing so I'd be interested in getting some more head and maybe fucking a guy.

Discreet bi MWM going to be in San Antonio in March on business looking for same. Can host. Let's talk.

Think I'll move to Texas. Got a lot better chance to suck cock there than in WV.

Checking in after a lengthy hiatus. 47 MWM, DDF, HWP, 6'4", 220#, 7" cut looking to serve as cumslut for dom guy. Interested in oral, bottoming (safe only), bondage, spanking, maybe more... Hope someone is out there.

phone sex anyone

Any one want to have phone sex pm. Always looking to have fun.

25 Married white guy in SA fooled around before but its been years, wife doesn't know, would love to have a friend here that can play around with or just chat with PM me if you want to talk and ill tell you things i've done and answer any questions you may have.

Garland Texas here. I get real horney reading all the sex stories. I have let a few guys suck me in video stores and always find it fascinating and wonder what it must be like to have a hard cock in my mouth and feel it cum.

Of course I'm married and it always just fantasy.

Bi_ Sexual Satisfaction.

I too am bicurious in Big D. I would like to be coaxed into sucking and have a big anal fetish to have a cock in my ass.
I'm a Bi married guy in Garland, Texas. I sure would like to meet a nice Bi guy around here that would like to experiment. I read all the sex stories and really get turned on. I must be discreet.

Who are you? (Not your real name, of course!)
Slutty cross dresser Katherine
Where are you?
Outside Houston
Do you have much experience?
Some mutual stroking and oral experience
What have you tried?
MMF, CD to CD play, M-M play
What do you like?
Mutual stroking, sucking cut cock, being sucked, frot, panty play, spandex, Speedos, nude outdoors, ....
What are the things you've always wanted to try, but haven't been able to yet?
Would love to be in a circle jerk and also in a several person play session
Does your wife know?
Some but not all

Bi-curious MWM stealthy curiosity...

'cause I want to stay married but I want to have a wider experience

63 yo. discrete. healthy. reasonably sane.

Live in San Antonio area
Have had two encounters with a JO bud and enjoyed it immensely
Would like to try
-- MFM -- a circle jerk -- a bukkake session --Jack n Jill party

not sure how to accomplish all these "would likes" with my wood.

Any Lonestar neighbors have any desire to discuss possibilities and experiences?

I have same screen name on yahoo messenger...

In Kingwood, TX

My name is Bob. I live in Kingwood Texas. I am married to a wonderful woman. She does not know that I have these feelings. I had some experience at a younger age; my twenties. I know I like sucking and I know I like being penetrated anally and gently. I'm not too much into being a top. I am 64 years old. It is quite frustrating to not know anyone who shares my problem that we may be able to mutually remedy.

'cause I want to stay married but I want to have a wider experience

63 yo. discrete. healthy. reasonably sane.

Live in San Antonio area
Have had two encounters with a JO bud and enjoyed it immensely
Would like to try
-- MFM -- a circle jerk -- a bukkake session --Jack n Jill party

not sure how to accomplish all these "would likes" with my wood.

Any Lonestar neighbors have any desire to discuss possibilities and experiences?

I have same screen name on yahoo messenger...

I have the same requirements as you.

Who are you? (Not your real name, of course!)
Slutty cross dresser Katherine
Where are you?
Outside Houston
Do you have much experience?
Some mutual stroking and oral experience
What have you tried?
MMF, CD to CD play, M-M play
What do you like?
Mutual stroking, sucking cut cock, being sucked, frot, panty play, spandex, Speedos, nude outdoors, ....
What are the things you've always wanted to try, but haven't been able to yet?
Would love to be in a circle jerk and also in a several person play session
Does your wife know?
Some but not all

I would love to see you dress up. I'm sure your Avatar does not do you justice.

Last edited:
Back