Prostate Massage

Wow, classic Lit!

Sigh. I kind of like prostate massage, external or internal, because trembling, life-altering orgasms of tsunami strength.

This is something that I have wanted to do for a long time. Give a man so much pleasure that he's begging me to keep going. Haven't found anyone willing to let me try. Any volunteers;)?

Good thread. Would love it for my gf to try this. She has used her small bullet on my cock and gotten me to cum hard and a lot just using it on my cock and no hands or mouth or other contact from her. She's played with the area behind my balls some and it feels great. Just dunno how to bring it up to her I'd like her to try more

This is something that I have wanted to do for a long time. Give a man so much pleasure that he's begging me to keep going. Haven't found anyone willing to let me try. Any volunteers;)?

*Raises hand* sounds really hot :devil:

Has anyone tried/have experience of the external stimulation method? I'm getting there but it's not 100% right, so any tips would be appreciated.

I can honestly say that my strongest orgasms have happened when something is stimulating my prostrate. I enjoy the external stimulation of my Domme teasing my perineum, but for me, it doesn't even compare to the internal stimulation.

I find that it works best done with a finger inside curled to stimulate it. It can work with a dildo, but it's only truly noticeable for me with a dildo after I've cum at least once already and my prostrate is swollen.

Our latest toy has worked better than both of the other options for me though, which comes as no surprise. It's an inflatable vibrating butt plug.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1H4FDPG0KC18KREMFFEA

Simply put, it goes in easily enough, not overly large, but once it's inside, there is a pump you can squeeze to inflate it, very similar to the pump used on the tool to take your blood pressure. Once it's inflated to the point that you can feel your body stretching to accommodate it, you just turn on the vibrator and enjoy!

This is one of the few methods that I've found that can make me cum without any, and I mean ANY stimulation to my cock.

I can honestly say that my strongest orgasms have happened when something is stimulating my prostrate. I enjoy the external stimulation of my Domme teasing my perineum, but for me, it doesn't even compare to the internal stimulation.

I find that it works best done with a finger inside curled to stimulate it. It can work with a dildo, but it's only truly noticeable for me with a dildo after I've cum at least once already and my prostrate is swollen.

Our latest toy has worked better than both of the other options for me though, which comes as no surprise. It's an inflatable vibrating butt plug.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1H4FDPG0KC18KREMFFEA

Simply put, it goes in easily enough, not overly large, but once it's inside, there is a pump you can squeeze to inflate it, very similar to the pump used on the tool to take your blood pressure. Once it's inflated to the point that you can feel your body stretching to accommodate it, you just turn on the vibrator and enjoy!

This is one of the few methods that I've found that can make me cum without any, and I mean ANY stimulation to my cock.

Looks interesting :rolleyes:

Oh my! Thank you so much for the tip! I have to order that for my boy. He'll be back home next Monday and surely a little homecoming present is in order? Especially now as he's on chastity for this week :heart:

Is there no movement once it is inflated?

I echo the thanks on the suggestion. I've never seen anything like this before.

I want one that inflates into a hyper-realistic vibrating Kate Upton.

Last edited:
I am going to stimulate and milk my prostate today and would like to demonstrate on cam. Anybody like to watch?

Back