Patting the backs and tooting each others horns

disclaimer (no, no one asked :rolleyes: )

I post things here as I find them, generally through random acts of internet surfing, so please do not take it personally if there is tooting to be done and I have not done it... If you know of someone (including yourself!) who needs tooting, please toot here-- and if you are too embarassed to toot yourself, drop me a line and I will act like I accidentally bumped into you in the line for the bathroom, or if you are a boy, in line for the keg.

annaswirls said:
if she would only post 43 more we could see the beast :)

whose head will she get and whose tail?

We're working on that. Lord knows I've made an ass of myself before, but I try not to make it a full-time job. :D

Angeline said:
We're working on that. Lord knows I've made an ass of myself before, but I try not to make it a full-time job. :D
How about a dual tail pipe, y'know, the kind that Alberta boys just gotta have on their 4bys? They can be shiny. That's always impressive :rolleyes:.

...I have to.

I'm so fucking awesome.

~D.A.
Ego to be beaten into submission in 3...2...1...

annaswirls said:
disclaimer (no, no one asked :rolleyes: )

I post things here as I find them, generally through random acts of internet surfing, so please do not take it personally if there is tooting to be done and I have not done it... If you know of someone (including yourself!) who needs tooting, please toot here-- and if you are too embarassed to toot yourself, drop me a line and I will act like I accidentally bumped into you in the line for the bathroom, or if you are a boy, in line for the keg.
:devil: stay out of the men's room unless you plan to blow instead of tooting horns.

neonurotic said:
:devil: stay out of the men's room unless you plan to blow instead of tooting horns.

oh god you know that sounds like a challenge...

:taking out my chapstick:

champagne1982 said:
:devil: Four of my dirty lil stories are in different adult digests :eek:. On paper! :nana:
I'd like to get mine autographed. If I can pry the pages apart.

Congrats, Carrie!

Just checked out Patrick Carrington's latest pub, from his sig line. I had never seen the site before! His hot poem with the french perfume lady leg necklace is in there. sizzle....

check out the site and his work. a lot of fine poetry there, have not figured out what is little about this poetry site:

A Little Poetry

Tootin My Own Horn

I just found out that all three poems I submitted to Artistry of Life for their upcoming Yankee Heart/Rebel Soul issue have been accepted! Is this a cool way to start the new year or what? :)

Angeline said:
I just found out that all three poems I submitted to Artistry of Life for their upcoming Yankee Heart/Rebel Soul issue have been accepted! Is this a cool way to start the new year or what? :)
You're so special, you little tooter you. When will they be online?

annaswirls said:
Just checked out Patrick Carrington's latest pub, from his sig line. I had never seen the site before! His hot poem with the french perfume lady leg necklace is in there. sizzle....

check out the site and his work. a lot of fine poetry there, have not figured out what is little about this poetry site:

A Little Poetry
I just took a peek. Way to go, Pat. ;)

WickedEve said:
You're so special, you little tooter you. When will they be online?

I'm not sure yet, sometime in January I think. I'll let you know. :)

Angeline said:
I'm not sure yet, sometime in January I think. I'll let you know. :)

Wish I'd known about this one; I must have missed it. Sounds right up my alley! Oh, well.

Happy New Years, everyone!!

Back