Cum eating

I absolutely love jerking off with my cock over my face. Shooting my load in my mouth and all over my face. When I was younger I could on occasion suck the head of my cock, but not anymore. This is the best way to do it
 
YIM: kaliboi54

Lookin for help getting over that as well. Itd be soo hott to try it for the 1st time :heart::heart::heart:
 
yep

Finally worked up the courage, came in my hand and dipped my tongue in ..lol. A decent start

That's how i started cumming in my hand and licking a little but never swallowed, then moved to the shooting it into mymouth but still ccouldn't swallow then I was down stairs stoking the fire and was reading lit of course. I was horny as hell and started whacking but couldn't stop and came in my hand just as the family got home upstairs had no place to get rid of it. Slurped it up figured id hold it till I got to the bathroom but nooo wife asked me a question *swallow*. Been doing it ever since and always trying to get caught again made it even better.
 
Most of us have that problem, sometimes i jerk off to point the point of cumming then stop and lick up all that pre cum, almost full cum but not quite, have licked and sucked it off my fingers plenty of times. Love to cum on my big black dildo then deepthroat it and suck my cum off it...
 
When I'm with someone who can coax me into cumming more than once, I love to save the first big, juicy load and lick it up while I'm working on the second....
 
Back
Top