Any curious, straight guys out there?

The longer this goes on the more it excites me. The idea of a hard cock to lick and suck started as just a thought. But the more I think of it, the more it turns me on. The warm silky flesh in my mouth as his mouth covers mine...MMMMMMMMMMMM.

Well, I am really into women, but have thought about things like mutual masturbation with another male and sucking a penis. But don't know if I would do it, it is a nice fantasy though. ;)

Oh, I am curious alright....would love to try another male. That being said, I am not attracted to the man...just the hard trobbing cock. I would love to suck a dick and have one burried in my virgin ass. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Hi--
My first time, I was shy. After sucking cock, I was taking cum before I knew it, and swallowing it. Before I could realize, I was craving it, and loved having more than one stud, each cumming and me swallowing it--once you get a few samples, there is nothing like the pleasure of it.

Oh, I am curious alright....would love to try another male. That being said, I am not attracted to the man...just the hard trobbing cock. I would love to suck a dick and have one burried in my virgin ass. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Some of the men are hot too, but mostly, this is me. Just need to find the right guy!

Hi--
My first time, I was shy. After sucking cock, I was taking cum before I knew it, and swallowing it. Before I could realize, I was craving it, and loved having more than one stud, each cumming and me swallowing it--once you get a few samples, there is nothing like the pleasure of it.

I know that's right. wish I had a hard trobbin one in my mout right now. I need to eat cum today.

Closest I got in real life was to stroke a beautiful cock at a glory hole about ten years ago. Too scared to suck it so he pulled out. I've fantasized about it a million times since then, especialy when fucking my face with my wife's realistic dildo.

mmmmmmmmmm,

happened the same way to me, that first time
stroked his cock till he came, but went back to his place the week afterr nd finished him this time with my mouth
yum

Hi--
Someone mentioned "Glory holes" a few postings back. I am older guy, but when I was younger we had all those drive in theaters. They were great for action--one near me had a glory hole, and my early cock sucking took place there. The urinals were hot and I got into enjoying that action.

Hitchhiking was common, and almost every young stud did it, many just to get blow jobs.

Hi--
Someone mentioned "Glory holes" a few postings back. I am older guy, but when I was younger we had all those drive in theaters. They were great for action--one near me had a glory hole, and my early cock sucking took place there. The urinals were hot and I got into enjoying that action.

Hitchhiking was common, and almost every young stud did it, many just to get blow jobs.

Need to find me some glory holes around here lol

My first bi experience was with a guy who offered me a ride while I was waiting at a bus stop. I posted the story on the First Experiences thread. It was hot as hell, and boy could that guy suck a dick.

Hi--

Once you get over the curiosity and try it the feelings for messing with a guy become intense.

I keep coming back to being curious. It's been going on just about as long as my straight thoughts, but I have this weird feeling about putting thought into action. I kinda think that if I just did something that I'd feel liberated but I could also feel ashamed with myself. Sucking a cock and having mine sucked by a guy has been the object of many masturbation sessions. I wonder if it will ever go to the next level. Anyone have any advice?

Curious!

I have a few fantasies, but for my first experience I want to try mutual JO. Just me, another guy, some lube and a dvd. No strings. Just want to jerk someone's cock. He can rub mine if he wants or just lay there, it's cool.

Back