The Secret Diary of Janey Jones

I want to swim 50 Fly and I want a cruel lover to walk the concrete yelling: Up! Up! Up! Up!

My friend is beautiful and conflicted.

She: It’s all messed up again. I guess I crossed the line when I started having sex with her Mother. Now what am I going to do?

We went to the beach. The sound of the crashing waves dulled the knife that was his voice, that made my ears bleed.

The other day at a four-way intersection, I waited my turn to make a left on the green arrow only. I played with the buttons on the radio. It wasn’t until well into the turn that I noticed my Uncle sitting in his truck at the light to my left.

I didn’t have enough time to crash my car into his truck. That would have been great.

“What are you thinking about?”

Listen to that ceiling fan. The poor thing is off balance. I guess one of those eight screws is loose. It’s giving them hope that they might break free. It’s not fair how they struggle.

“What? Did you hear anything I just said?”

The other day at a four-way intersection, I waited my turn to make a left on the green arrow only. I played with the buttons on the radio. It wasn’t until well into the turn that I noticed my Uncle sitting in his truck at the light to my left.

I didn’t have enough time to crash my car into his truck. That would have been great.

One might draw the conclusion that there is a backstory here

I've decided that about 80 percent of STFs posts could be the first sentence(s) in a novel, and I'd keep reading.

I might not make it to the second chapter, but I'd read the first one, no question.

A one-chapter wonder? I should write a story and make every chapter the first chapter. When you turn the page and think you will find chapter two, you will realize it’s another chapter one.

Contents
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
The End.

A one-chapter wonder? I should write a story and make every chapter the first chapter. When you turn the page and think you will find chapter two, you will realize it’s another chapter one.

Contents
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter One
The End.
I quite like this idea. Each chapter an entity of its own, standing free and proud, yet showing by its title that it is tightly bound to and woven with little bits of stuff from the others while having its own unique major ingredients.

I quite like this idea. Each chapter an entity of its own, standing free and proud, yet showing by its title that it is tightly bound to and woven with little bits of stuff from the others while having its own unique major ingredients.
I like it also. If I opened a book full of chapter ones it would amuse me. I'd kiss it. :kiss:

I like it also. If I opened a book full of chapter ones it would amuse me. I'd kiss it. :kiss:
For some reason, the boxer (and grill inventor) George Foreman comes to mind... and his ten children:

1. Natalie Foreman
2. Michi Foreman
3. Leona Foreman
4. Freeda George Foreman
5. George Edward Foreman Jr
6. George Edward Foreman III
7. George Edward Foreman IV
8. George Edward Foreman V
9. George Edward Foreman VI
10. Georgetta Foreman

I think he stole your idea. :rolleyes:

If there is a back-story it’s not worth typing. I will stick to throwing eggs at his house, for now. I am a drive-by vandal, wanna play? You can drive the get-away-car and I will throw the fragile ammunition.

Hehehe then we will park down the street and giggle wonder: Do you think he will know it's us?

If there is a back-story it’s not worth typing. I will stick to throwing eggs at his house, for now. I am a drive-by vandal, wanna play? You can drive the get-away-car and I will throw the fragile ammunition.

Hehehe then we will park down the street and giggle wonder: Do you think he will know it's us?

I'm all in. At the moment I am searching craigslist for cheap innocuous cars like a '92 Plymouth or something. He'll never figure it out.

Hey, should I bring one of those gallon jugs of wine? There's a lot to talk about

I'm thinking Tarantino could do the film. It'll all come together in in the end.

And so will the audience.

I'm all in. At the moment I am searching craigslist for cheap innocuous cars like a '92 Plymouth or something. He'll never figure it out.

Hey, should I bring one of those gallon jugs of wine? There's a lot to talk about
I love it. I don't know about the jug of wine after witnessing what it does to the body, but I'll think about it. I can't promise much speaking. Do we have to talk? Can't you just look at my face and read the print? It's all typed up, plain as jane in courier font.

Maybe bring a baseball bat, I will knock his mailbox down too.

For some reason, the boxer (and grill inventor) George Foreman comes to mind... and his ten children:

1. Natalie Foreman
2. Michi Foreman
3. Leona Foreman
4. Freeda George Foreman
5. George Edward Foreman Jr
6. George Edward Foreman III
7. George Edward Foreman IV
8. George Edward Foreman V
9. George Edward Foreman VI
10. Georgetta Foreman

I think he stole your idea. :rolleyes:
Seriously? Hahahahahahaha

If the women at the pool don’t accept me into their little club, I will just sit here all summer enjoying my cherry freeze pops while their lovers watch me lick it.

I love it. I don't know about the jug of wine after witnessing what it does to the body, but I'll think about it. I can't promise much speaking. Do we have to talk? Can't you just look at my face and read the print? It's all typed up, plain as jane in courier font.

Maybe bring a baseball bat, I will knock his mailbox down too.

Well, I'd want to read the fine print as well. That's where those pesky terms and conditions reside.

Let's do the telepathic thing too.

Will a Louisville Slugger do?

Back