Women who show them, but are offended if men notice them

PaulScottBarbarasSon

Really Experienced
Somewhere, somehow, I think there is a story in this rumination
The other day, as I noticed a woman displaying her very nice ass by way of some tight shorts. I imagined to myself how wonderful it would be to fuck her doggy style. I thought about the constant conundrum with the ladies. Women often wear clothing that accentuates their sexual features, like tight pants, or tops and dresses that show off cleavage. Or other revealing clothing. But they are often offended if men are obviously taking notice.
Being a tit man, sometimes I think I am going to toss caution and social decorum to the wind and just shout out someday,"Ma'am, you have a magnificent set of tits and I just want to thank you for giving the world a look at them!"

Polly can't help it, her tits just grew that way. though she has considered breast reduction surgery, she is afraid of the risks . but she is tired of the guys shouting "show us your tits".

Finally, one day as she walks by the construction site, she snaps and strips of her shirt, tosses it to the wolf whistlers. she gives them a bump and grind, laughs, boards her bus.... what happens on the bus? does she make it to work topless? If so, what happens there?

Women never seem all that offended if the "right" guy notices them.

Maybe this is a story about a woman trying to bate... I mean get noticed by... One certain man, and her fantasies surrounding this man.

Somewhere, somehow, I think there is a story in this rumination
The other day, as I noticed a woman displaying her very nice ass by way of some tight shorts. I imagined to myself how wonderful it would be to fuck her doggy style. I thought about the constant conundrum with the ladies. Women often wear clothing that accentuates their sexual features, like tight pants, or tops and dresses that show off cleavage. Or other revealing clothing. But they are often offended if men are obviously taking notice.
Being a tit man, sometimes I think I am going to toss caution and social decorum to the wind and just shout out someday,"Ma'am, you have a magnificent set of tits and I just want to thank you for giving the world a look at them!"

There was a guy on community cable tv in New York years ago who wandered around the city with a videocam complimenting women on their breasts and asking them to show their tits for the camera. And many did. He'd usually offer them the privacy of a doorway or alley, and they'd cheerfully flash for the man who admired them. Maybe you should try it; "it's so crazy, it just might work."

I seem to remember not too long ago maybe only a couple of months the free the nipple campaign.

Lots of women walking around New York topless for a weekend!

Back