meeting the nanny

Kaligurl222

Literotica Guru
Kali had been the nanny for the twins for almost a year now. She had the routine down. She took care of the twins during the day and when their parents got home for the day she did classes online. It all worked for her. They were an amazing family and having no family of her own she loved them all. They did have a son who was about her age that was attending college out of state who she was yet to meet. They had told her he was coming home for thanksgivibg break and Kali found herself nervous for so e reason. They had converted his room inti a space for kali, his things were still in there as well as her's. She had felt it wasn't right to box up things that were his.

She had taken the twins, age 3 to the grocery store which was always a huge chore and was packing everything inside when she realized there was someone in the house. "Hello? Is anybody home?" She called out.

Kali
24yrs old
Long brown hair
Green eyes
5'10
125lbs
Dancer body

Chris.jpg Christopher Mathews looked at his 6’-3” frame in the mirror before he headed out of the rental house just off campus to go home for the thanksgiving holidays. He had stayed at Central College over the summer working for a local finance company to earn some spending money. This would be his first trip home in almost a year and he wondered how the folks would like his new physique as he ran a hand through his sandy brown hair. He smiled at his reflection and the way his muscles bulged from his weightlifting regimen that a friend encouraged him to begin. The girls seemed to like the way he looked and he saw them constantly staring at him during his workouts. But none of them really seemed right for him and so he knew he would be asked the question by his family and relatives about whom he was dating.

Driving across country, he had plenty of time to think about his schooling and what he wanted to do after college. The local bank back home had shown an interest in him for a position in the mergers and acquisition department. He wasn’t sure banking would be for him but he preferred to keep his options open. He had more than enough time until next June to think about a job.

His thoughts turned to his mom and dad who had a “surprise” a few years ago. The surprise was twin girls with curly blonde hair who were now 3 years old. Here he was 23 years old and he felt more like an uncle than a brother to the cute twins. He also thought about the nanny that mom had told him about last year. She told him the young lady, Kali, was staying in his room since he was gone for the entire year. He would have to be content to sleep in the small bedroom that was about half the size of his room and used by overnight guests.

He parked his sport car in the street and walked up to the large house using the key to enter the house. He yelled out, asking if anyone was home, as he stepped into the large foyer area only to hear nothing but silence. The clock on the wall chimed at 3:00 pm and he wondered where the girls were. Grabbing a beer from the refrigerator he walked into the family room, turning on the large television to the sports channel. As he watched the latest sports news he felt drowsy and was soon fast asleep in the leather recliner.

He was awakened from a deep sleep when he heard the sound of a young female voice. "Hello? Is anybody home?"

Chris got up and walked into the hallway to be greeted by two rambunctious girls, there hair flying in all directions. “Chrissy ….. Chrissy …..” They both ran to him with open arms. Leaning over he easily picked them up, one in each strong arm. Glancing to the kitchen he saw a tall lean woman standing in the doorway watching the twin’s hug their older brother.

Chris smiled as he quickly surveyed this strange woman who must be the nanny. There was no doubt she took care of herself and he felt her eyes on him as he moved his eyes back to her soft facial features.

“Hi …. I’m Christopher Mathews….. Chris to everyone. You must be the girl’s nanny.”

Kali laughed as she watched the girls with their very attractive older brother. When he acknowledged her she smiled, "I'm Kali. I've heard so much about you... I'm sure at least part of which is true." She looked at the girls in his arms, "wow, what am I girls, chopped liver?" The girls laughed at her. She looked back at their brother, "it's nice to finally meet you... How was the trip back home?"

Long and lonely, but it was fun. I brought enough music to drive and think.
Glad I'm back home with my little rascals. Thank you so much for your help, Kali. Seems like the twins like you, so I know we'll get along well. How are you handling everything? You're living with us like a family member, so make yourself at home and let me know if I can help you with anything.

Chris laughed at her comment about hearing about him. "I can only imagine what my mom and dad have told you about me. Just don't believe everything you hear."

He looked at the two young girls, grinning at them. "Is Kali chopped liver?" The twins squealed at the teasing remark. He gave both hug at the same time as he laughingly said, "And you two rascals are going to have to put up with me for a week and a half until I have to go back to school."

Returning his attention to the lovely nanny, he said, "The trip was uneventful and that is the way I like it. I had to stop overnight in two cities but other then the traffic rush of everyone trying to get home for Thanksgiving it was pretty boring."

Taking in her graceful features he asked, "Mom has told me you are really good with the girls and they seem to like you even if they treat you like chopped liver." He chuckled at his comment and then put the girls down. They immediately ran to Kali, hugging her legs. He smiled as he continued. "It looks like you have a lot of food to put away. Let me help you."

As he walked into the kitchen he asked, "So how do you like taking care of the two monsters?"

Last edited:
Kali laughed as the girls cling to her legs. "I love your family. They are all pretty terrific. The girls are amazing. I have a special bond with them." She looked over at him when he mentioned the groceries. She had almost forgotten about them. "Oh I can get them if you want to get settled in.. Relax or whatever." One girl climbed up Kali's leg while the other rugged at her arm. She just shook her head laughing as se walked to the kitchen. She heard him follow behind her and looked over at him, "alright, if you insist then start unloading." She teased him playfully.

She couldn't help but to be attracted to him. She realized that she needed to keep thoughts like that in the back of her mind, she couldnt mess up what she had going there. "I know your parents are really looking forward to having you back home. You don't even know how much this trip home meant to them." she smiled at him.

With the groceries put away she looked to the twins. "Alright you two, you both know what time it is now huh?" she gave pouty faces to their brother asking him, "Chrisy, we don't wanna nap! We can stay up with you right?" Kali laughed, looking at him, "Chris, you better think long and hard before you swoop in and be the hero here." she warned him. These girls were no joke when they hadn't napped. She crossed her arms in front of her and waited for his response to the begging girls that were so hard to say no to.

Last edited:
The twins ran to him with pleading looks in their eyes. Grabbing his strong thighs, they focused all their guile on him. "Please Chrissy. We want to stay up. We are not tired," they pleaded in unison. It was very apparent to Chris that the twins had tried this tactic many times in the past.

Smiling down at his twin sisters, he tousled their golden strands. Kali was their nanny and when the parents were gone, she was the boss. He looked at her standing a short distance from them with her arms crossed. "Listen to me you two munchkins Kali is the boss and if she says it is nap time. Then it is nap time. How about if I put you down for a nap and then after dinner we all go down to the ice cream shop?"

It was a bribe and Chris wasn't sure how Kali would take his use of bribery to get the twins down for a nap. The girls giggled with delight. "Ice cream....ice cream.....ice cream," they chanted as they looked at their brother and then Kali.

"Is that alright with you Ms. Nanny," he teased

Kali laughed, "hey I'm ok with that... As long as I get some out of the deal too!" She girls laughed and cheers as they dragged Chris up to their room. She shook her head laughing as she focused on the kitchen again. She pulled out numerous items and got dinner started. Once it was underway she walked o the girls room and looked in from the doorway. She saw they had both passed out. She whispered, "not bad. I'm impressed."

Chris laughed with the girls as they tugged him up the stairs to their room. It seemed the twins, Stacy and Sandra, had grown quite a bit since the last time he had been home. They were more active and learning to express their thoughts a little more clearly.

When they passed his old bedroom, Stacy commented, "That's nanna's room." He looked in the room, seeing some of his trophies still on the shelves. But he also saw how Kali rearranged some things to make it more feminine.

Sandra tugged his arm, pulling him to the adjacent bedroom. "Mommy says you are sleeping here." Chris saw that his mom had cleaned out the small bedroom of the miscellaneous junk they didn't want to throw away. The room was now neat and tidy with the bed made up. As he looked around the room, the thought of Kali sleeping in the next room crossed his mind. He had just met the twin's nanny but he felt an attraction to her.

"It's time for your nap girls. No more stalling or there will be no ice cream after dinner." The girls groaned as only three year olds can. But they climbed into bed and soon they were asleep. When Chris turned to leave, he saw Kali standing in the doorway whispering how she was impressed. He again took in her slim features as he listened to her.

He put his finger to his lips and they quietly tiptoed out of the room. As they walked toward the stairs, Chris thought about his mom and dad being home for the next four days. He thought about getting to spend time with the lovely nanny. He looked back at her on the stairs, seeing her long brown hair hanging over her shoulders, shielding her hidden breasts. "Mom and dad will be home in few hours. How about we watch a movie while the twins nap?"

kali smiled, "as long as its not an animated movie I'm in!" They got to the living room and she took a seat curling her legs up underneath her. "You can pick." It was refreshing to spend some time with someone closer to her own age. She laughed, "you know I can't even remember the last time I spent any time with someone my age."

Chris took the remote and began channel surfing for a movie. “Don’t worry Kali I’m not into animated movies except when I’m with the twins.” He looked at Kali sitting on the couch and he wondered what a lovely girl like her was doing being a nanny. “I prefer action adventure to the cartoons the kids watch.” With Thanksgiving being only one day away, it seemed all the movies were related tot he holiday or Christmas. He sighed as he continued to search the channels. Giving up he laughed. “I guess we’ll have to watch Miracle on 34th Street for the umpteenth time.”

He figured with the movie playing that she probably had seen as many times as he had, they might be able to talk and get to know one another. He felt an urge to find out more about her since she was living in the house. She seemed to be more refreshing than the girls he met at college.

While the movie played, he glanced occasionally in her direction, looking at the way her body seemed to be well proportioned. “Surely she has to have a boyfriend,” he thought as the movie droned in the background.

“So Kali I’m curious if you are planning to spend Thanksgiving with your family or boyfriend tomorrow.” Secretly he was hoping she would be spending the holidays with the family so he could get to know her.

Kali laughed at his movie choice but understood there weren't alot of options at that time of day. They made small talk and learned some more about eachother. When he brought up a boyfriend she looked over at him and laughed, "Oh I must have a boyfriend huh? Does that line work often for you?" she winked at him playfully. "Actually, I won't be seeing my family this year....My dad lives out of state and it just didn't work out for us. Your parents actually have included me in your family dinner.... so your stuck with me." she smiled at him.

"I think that is a great idea. Mom always throws a big dinner and then we watch the football games. I have a sneaky suspicion that won't happen with the twins around."

Chris looked at his watch. "Mom and Dad will be home soon. I'm going to unpack and get a shower before dinner."

Kali laughed nodding her head, "yeah I'm looking forward to it." She watched him o to unpack and shower and headed to finishing prepping dinner. That's where she was when his parents got home. She greeted them and went to wake the twins. She couldn't conceal her laughter when she heard his mother shriek seeing her son was home finally.

Chris felt the hot water cascading over his body and it felt good. It had been a long day, driving, seeing the twins, and their nanny. The image of Kali filled his thoughts as he saw the image of her long lithe body. He wondered what she would look like naked and then his brain filled with erotic pictures of them together. Absentmindedly he stroked his member as the daydreams became more erotic. It had been awhile since he had sex with one of the college girls and he found himself becoming aroused with thoughts of Kali.

He heard the twin’s laughter in the hallway and was shaken from his erotic daydream. Looking down, he saw his shaft fully extended, stiff as a board. Shaking his head, he admonished himself. He shouldn’t be having these kind of thoughts about a woman he just met a few hours ago.

He got out of the shower and dressed quickly. When he went down stairs and into the kitchen his mom and dad were talking to Kali. His mom’s loud squeal and bear hug made him laugh. There was no doubt she was glad to see her son.

During dinner they talked about college and his studies. Chris could not help but glance at Kali and the thoughts he had in the shower kept returning. Chris told his parents about the ice cream bribe and so after dinner they told Kali and Chris to take the girls and they would clean up the mess.

Chris was looking forward to spending more time with the tall well built woman as they packed the twins into the car and headed to the ice cream parlor. “You seem to get along with the parents Kali. They seem to really like you as if you are one of the family.”

Kali laughed and had a good time eating dinner with the family. Conversation flowed easily and Kali felt like she was part of the family. They finished and Kali helped Chris load the girls into the car to go for icecream. The girls were chatter boxes. She looked over at him to answer his statement. "Yeah, I feel like I'm part of your family. It's been that way since I started. Your mom said I'm really the first girl that's gone to the house that both your parents actually liked..."

They got to the ice cream shop and everyone got theirs and they took a seat to eat. "So, do you have any big plans while your home for break?"

The twins were enjoying their ice cream and Chris felt comfortable being with Kali even though they had met only a few hours ago. He thought for a moment when she asked, "So, do you have any big plans while your home for break?"

"No not really. I am just glad to be home and not at school. It feels good to not having any studies or test. I think I'm just going to visit some friends while I'm home. Other than that I think I'll just hang out around the house an try to stay out of your way while you take care of the girls."

The twin's faces were covered with ice cream and Chris got up to get some more napkins. "I would like to spend more time with you," he thought as he watched Kali wipe off as much ice cream as she could from their faces.

Kali laughed as they chatted. "Yeah I'm sure it's nice to get a break." She cleaned the faces of the twins and smiled at him, "I'm sure it will be nice having someone else around the house."

Chris got the feeling that the nanny was bored having to be around kids all day long and wouldn't mind having some other adult around the house. Even if it was for a week and a half.

The twins finished their ice cream and then Chris and Kali packed them in the car. As they drove home, Chris looked over at Kali who seemed preoccupied with the scenery, "Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, How would you like to go out tomorrow night with an adult instead of taking care of the girls? I'm sure mom would love to take care of them for the night."

Kali smiled and nodded her head. "I would love that. I don't spend much time with anyone my age...." She knew she really wanted to get to know him better. She could t help but to be attracted to him. Her eyes drifted to his muscular arms and chest... She caught herself picturing those arms wrapped around her body....

"Great!" Chris answered. It would be nice to spend time with Kali without the girls around. "I know this nightclub we can go to where we can listen to music and dance.

The girls piped up in unision. "Can we go too?"

Chris looked at Kali and laughed. "No girls you have to stay home with your mother." His eyes drifted down the front of Kali and he smiled seeing her breasts jutting out from the seat belt strap.

"How does that sound Kali? Would you like to go dancing?"

Kali laughed and nodded her head. "That sounds like a lot of fun.... You have any moves?" She teased. She really was looking forward to being with him without the two youngsters being in tow.

"Oh I have a lot of moves on and off the dance floor," he said teasingly. He wondered if she would catch the innuendo meaning. He was looking forward to spending time with her and he thought to himself as they pulled into the driveway, “you never know, maybe one thing would lead to another.” The thought of them in each other arms excited him.

That night he lay in bed knowing she was lying in his bed. He kept thinking about her as sleep finally overtook him.

Kali laughed at his playful comment, "I will be the judge of that."

At home she got the girls ready for bed and they fell asleep as soon as their heads hit their pillows. Kali got herself ready for bed too, wearing short booty shorts and a tank top. She curled up in bed and couldn't help but to think about the fact that the bed she was curle up in was the same bed he had slept in for years. Before she knew it it was morning and she stretched her long limber limbs before going to the connecting bathroom. She ran a brush thru her tussled hair and leaned over the sink brushing her teeth. It didn't even dawn on her that the door leading to the adjoining bedroom was open, she wasn't used to anyone being in there..

Chris woke up and yawned as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He saw the light on in the connecting bathroom and figured he had left it on during the middle of the night.

Climbing out of bed, he stretched his long arms and looked in the mirror at his naked body. He always slept in the nude and when he was at home it was no exception. Walking to the open door, he stopped in the doorway when he saw Kali leaning over the sink. He looked at her long legs in the short booty shorts and the tank top that clung to her body.

Just as he was about to turn away, she turned her head and her eyes widened as they glanced up and down his naked body. “Ohhh shit I’m sorry Kali I didn’t know you were using the bathroom,” he said trying to cover his manhood. He turned quickly and retreated into his bedroom. “Shit this day did not start out the way I intended and it is going to be along day,” he mused as he searched for some clothes.

Back