How do I change my profile avatar and profile info ??

Sweet_Golden_Sunshine

Really Experienced
Someone told me I'd need to reach 100 posts in order to post an avatar and update my profile info.

I tried clicking on "edit Profile" but it keeps loading "Edit email and password" instead.

Can anyone help me with this issue ?

As you have now posted 100 times you should be able to load an avatar pic from the left hand column in your control panel.

Forum profiles are broken, no one can update their profiles.

A work around is to put a link in your signature to your literotica stories profile as I have done in mine below.

Hope this helps:)

Uggg:rose:

Last edited:
As you have now posted 100 times you should be able to load aa avatar pic from the left hand column in your control panel.

Forum profiles are broken, no one can update their profiles.

A work around is to put a link in your signature to your literotica stories profile as I have done in mine below.

Hope this helps:)

Thank you for taking the time to help me. I still don't know how to change my avatar picture. I looked through everything ( or atleast I think I did ) on the left hand column in my control panel and found no way to upload it.

Could it be that the avatar option is in the edit profile option thats currently broken ?

Thank you for taking the time to help me. I still don't know how to change my avatar picture. I looked through everything ( or atleast I think I did ) on the left hand column in my control panel and found no way to upload it.

Could it be that the avatar option is in the edit profile option thats currently broken ?

No its not part of the edit profile -your control panel should have an edit avatar link just below the edit profile link.

You have only just gone over 100 posts so maybe you need to log out and log back in for your access to update?

It should just happen automatically but It was a while ago for me so my memory is vague.

I did as you suggested and logged out and back in again and it didn't work sadly.
All I get under Settings & Options is Edit Signature, Edit Email & Password, Edit Profile and Edit Options.

I'm sorry if this is frustrating you. :(

I did as you suggested and logged out and back in again and it didn't work sadly.
All I get under Settings & Options is Edit Signature, Edit Email & Password, Edit Profile and Edit Options.

I'm sorry if this is frustrating you. :(

No apology required If I didn't want to help I wouldn't be here;). however I am almost out of advice.

The last thing I can suggest is first of all waiting 24 hrs to see if it sorts itself out and if that brings no joy send a PM to Manu.

Manu is the main tech guy for the forums (possibly for the whole site).

So I need to submit 100 posts before I can edit my profile with location, DOB, avatar etc ?

So I need to submit 100 posts before I can edit my profile with location, DOB, avatar etc ?

Avatar can be edited after 100 posts. Those others are part of the forum profiles which are broken at the moment so you will not be able to edit them.

What I suggest you do is set up your literotica stories profile then put a link to that in your signature. profiles have been broken for quite some time with no evidence that a fix is coming any time soon.

Back