OOC West Richland Tavern by 1millionsecrets.

Alexa is going to be supremely freaking out when she comes back, she likes Tess but she's mildly terrified of her.
 
Well Alexa basically just lied to her so....yeah she's gonna be a little pissed off.

And dont think Tess is just going to give in to Eric either. She's convinced hes too good for her and surprised and a bit suspicious of why he likes her.

She's a tough cookie.
 
Alexa didn't mean to lie, but she's going to understand why Tess is pissed at her, and she will make it up to her.
 
Tess sure has funny ways of acting if she is starting to trust people....

And DJ really isn't a man whore, but okay.
 
Tess sure has funny ways of acting if she is starting to trust people....

And DJ really isn't a man whore, but okay.

She asked him to stay with her and made up the bed in the unoccupied room next door. She's not stupid, she's going to notice when you dont come back with Alexa. And he just walked in on her naked the day before and kissed her. Thats a less than 48 hour turnaround.
 
But at the same time, the vibes DJ has been picking up have told him she either doesn't trust him, or isn't willing to let herself get close. I'll admit it's going to cause drama, but you did want tension between them.
 
That is very true ^^ but Alexa is going to feel guilty, and upset about. She won't regret it per se, but she will feel upset that she told Tess one thing, and she had turned around and done another.

I sense a cat fight though.
 
I sense DJ is going to end up with more than the current injuries he sustained from fighting with Mack....Might even lose his job. Who knows?
 
That is very true ^^ but Alexa is going to feel guilty, and upset about. She won't regret it per se, but she will feel upset that she told Tess one thing, and she had turned around and done another.

I sense a cat fight though.

Tess isnt the cat fight type, she's the "make you feel extremely awkward and give you the silent treatment" type.

She might go off on DJ though.
 
Yeah, I can see that happening. He does deserve it, but looking at it from his side, it is easy to see how he can view it as Tess not really wanting to pursue anything with him. Just no shots to the pills. That's not cool, and it will make DJ walk out for good.
 
As long as people are kind to her, Alexa will open up to anyone. She likes Wolf, she's never met Eric, though.
 
Oh funny DJ has two he's banged in 48 hours and he mentions Eugene's dog. :eek:
 
Not between Tess and DJ. It'll most likely need to be sorted out between them if things are to be resolved. At least that would seem like the normal thing to do.
 
Poor Eugene and Eric nobody wants them anymore it's so sad.

Tess wants Eric, and hes already started wearing her wall down. She's just afraid to pursue someone she knows is too good for her, hes going to have to do the chasing for a little while.
 
Ok a week between the two ages ago lol!

Eric is patient and very persistent.
 
Last edited:
Wolf's going too? Lol Eric is going to have some down time then. Tess might be pretty thrilled about that.
 
Possibly. They still have DJs bike to build.....buzz killington to the rescue. :p
 
Back
Top