1 Star Story

CiaoSteve

Lonely Dreamer
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Posts
273
Wondered if any kind reader's could take a look at the following story and give me some commentary. It was published in Loving Wives and picked up quite a few 1 star ratings. Is this due to the quality of writing or more the category in which it was published? Would welcome your thoughts.

https://www.literotica.com/s/voyage-of-self-discovery

I will of course wait a few days to let the ratings settle down and hopefully will see them rise.
 
Most likely the category. I read it very quickly but I don't think it's the quality of the writing. There are many lost souls who read Loving Wives as a form of self-flagellation, mourning lost loves who are likely much happier without them. A friend of mine once posted a very good story in that category and there were some vicious comments and low-ball votes. Me, I stay away from it.
 
It's always the category. Trolls 1-bomb pretty much everything there. And Lit allows it.
 
A technical question

It's possible to see the total number of votes, but is it possible to get a breakdown for each of the five scores? Just curious.
 
It's always the category. Trolls 1-bomb pretty much everything there. And Lit allows it.

Writers go into the swamp all by themselves.

The score sweeps clear off some of the crud, but if you go there, expect slime on your shoes.
 
I, personally, avoid the LW category like the plague. I’ve heard other writers mention that posting comments in there gets their own stories targeted by the trolls. 🌹Kant👠👠👠
If 1*bombs are a problem, you can request Laurel to sweep your stories for you fir any suspicious voting. That can take up to a week or so but, mind you, she can remove bogus 5* votes just as well as 1* votes- and she does do it.

Live and let live💋
 
Back
Top