Tess's Trifles

Someone write a Poe story with me! Or something. Ugh, I need a new thread, I'm down to three. And Massacre is more a place for the word-rush.

Cat! Let me know if you finish that piece. I know you poke your head in here. Blah, what am I saying, I'll just go find you on YIM.

This post was pointless.

Someone write a Poe story with me! Or something. Ugh, I need a new thread, I'm down to three. And Massacre is more a place for the word-rush.

Cat! scene e know if you finish that piece. I know you poke your head in here. Blah, what am I saying, I'll just go find you on YIM.

This post was pointless.

Was not pointless. Yes, I do stalk this thread. And I'm still working on the water piece. Work has sucked giant monkey balls this week, but I will try to do a bit better. I have the scene in my head. And I have my character and how I think I'll introduce her. You can find me on YIM and we will talk more about it, if you like :)

Cat! Let me know if you finish that piece. I know you poke your head in here. Blah, what am I saying, I'll just go find you on YIM.

This post was pointless.

Fun times with the Russian Maffia?

Was not pointless. Yes, I do stalk this thread. And I'm still working on the water piece. Work has sucked giant monkey balls this week, but I will try to do a bit better. I have the scene in my head. And I have my character and how I think I'll introduce her. You can find me on YIM and we will talk more about it, if you like :)

No rush, I just wanted you to know I still had it in mind. You take your time! I know how busy things get. :heart:

Scuttle Buttin' said:
Fun times with the Russian Maffia?

I had forgotten about that! How did I manage to lose track of that?! I need to think on it. That won't be difficult.

Dunno.

tumblr_myqn5e31pp1qaud6fo5_400.jpg

I had an idea about an artist and his muse, but I'm not sure what to do with it. I thought about tying the wax thing into that but the wax idea seemed good on its own.

Rough list of stuff:

Wax idea
Labyrinth idea
Asylum idea
Mud short
Fisherman short
Ballet surrealism piece

No, I'm more of a "Strange woman in the house down the street that no one really knows but who always seems to have a wry smile on her face and makes the locals uncomfortable" kinda perv.

You are probably the most consistent "make Tess choke on her drink/snicker while she's typing" person on here.

Don't know why, but this made me think of you today. Maybe I was already thinking about you and the imagery in the lyrics reminded me of how your mind works.

"And I'm recording our history now on the bedroom wall and, when we leave, the landlord will come and paint over it all."

Slips hands in pockets.....lowers gaze..shuffles feet.

Don't know why, but this made me think of you today. Maybe I was already thinking about you and the imagery in the lyrics reminded me of how your mind works.

"And I'm recording our history now on the bedroom wall and, when we leave, the landlord will come and paint over it all."

Slips hands in pockets.....lowers gaze..shuffles feet.

slowly turns completely pink before slipping forward and burying the blush in her shoulder. wraps her arms around her and squeezes.

"I am watching your chest rise and fall like the tides of my life, and the rest of it all."

:heart:

I always think of you when I hear Ani. Thank you. :rose:

Back