Auction Acquisition

He was enjoying more and more. I had to admit, it wasn't bad..

I continued rubbing Him, taking my time, then speeding up and slowing down. I thought it was quite fun.

When He groaned, I thought I had done something wrong, but a white sticky substance hit the right sidee of my face, I screamed slightly, closing my eyes. A little went into my mouth-it tasted sweet, then suddenly salty. He climaxed, and didn't even warn me!

I looked up at Him-he was still cuming, and I was fuming. I had His cum on my face, neck, and tits and stomach-even a little in my hair. I cut the one eye I could see out of at him, before starting to wipe his cum off of me.

When I felt my orgasm's imminence, I considered warning Karmen of it, but then reasoned that taking my cum wherever and whenever was part of her being my sub.

I opened my eyes as my jizz started to fly. I coated Karmen well. It was a very sexy sight, to watch my white cum streak her dark, pretty skin.

Once again, her non-sub streak surfaced. For a virgin, she certainly had a lot of anger built up. She began wiping cum off her face with an angry darkness to her face.

I grabbed her hand. I was starting to get tired of this biploar shit.

"Stop. You will not clean yourself. You are mine now, and I'm getting tired of this attitude. Be as angry as you like, but remember who's in charge here, and it's not the little cum-covered slut! If you want a public spanking, keep it up. I'm sure there are a few people here who wouldn't mind a few cracks at that ass of yours, once I'm done with it."

I was mad. He knew it to.

The next thing I knew, He gripped my hand in mid-wipe, causing me to cry out in surprise. I looked up at Him suddenly. His hazel were now piercing through me.

I knew I had gone too far. I always thought I had a damn alter ego sometimes. He was ticked, and now I felt guilty.

I made my head go down, obviously losing the staring contest. I nodded slowly, completely understanding. He was the real deal.

Karmen's face dropped at my outburst. I don't like getting angry, but I was getting fed up with the way she was reacting. At least, she had the decency to be cowed by my obvious displeasure.

Still, I thought some further demonstration was in order. Rather than let my threat of a public spanking be a hollow one, I pulled the cum-soaked girl to her feet, then threw her across my lap. Before she had much time to react, I'd thrown two hard swats to her upturned ass...

the swats on my ass stung immediately, and I instantly attempted to move, my thick curly hair getting in the way so I couldn't see. I was greeted with two more swats, harder then the first. I cried out. His hand had came down hard. I knew heat was radiating from my whole body, if not from pure embarassement, then surely from the pain.

Once again, I trembled slightly.

'' I'm sorry Sir! Please..it hurts.'' I pleaded, looking into his pretty hazel eyes.

"I'm sorry Sir! Please... it hurts," Karmen shrieked at the punishment her backside was receiving. I could already feel her ass warming, and even beneath the shade of her skin, I could see the color reddening.

I was still irate, and I gave her a couple more swats, to add to the others, then bit out. "It's supposed to hurt." I added another to emphasize that statement.

"Am I going to get any more attitude from you tonight?" I had little doubt that this ornery streak would pop out from time to time, and I'd be forced to deal with it. I'd already let it go longer than I should have. It's a fault I've been told I have, allowing subs to resist and throw me non-sub-like behavior for far too long before I nip it in the bud. I guess I prefer to let them think about what they're doing, and realize who's in charge, without resorting to physical measures. Nonetheless, occasionally, that reminder becomes necessary...

I rested my hand on Karmen's warm butt cheeks, as a reminder that I could give her more.

I covered my mouth from being to loud, as he continued to smack, each one harder then the first. I felt tears in my eyes now.

''No Sir, I won't!! Please...'' It wasn't as if I could stop, this other, unshy fierce me from coming out. She just did.

In my past, I had been punished in ways I hated reliving, by my uncle. He of course had other plans than Master.

I felt his hands on my ass. It was juicy, but that only made spanking hurt worse. I actually had something back there.
''Sir, no more, please!'' I begged.

''Sir, no more. Please!'' she finally gasped, and instead of a swat, I slid a finger between her butt cheeks, and started to probe a little. I was beginning not to care that we had an audience.

I gasped, feeling the new sensation. I was anxious to wonder what He was going to do next. It still stung but not as bad.

''Sir, what may I call you?'' I asked quietly. I turned my head away from the audience towards him. I wanted to get away from everyone looking at me. Hopefully, I'd get to my new home soon.

I delved deeply enough that I could feel how wet Karmen had gotten from the activities recently. I just rubbed up and down her slick slit, while she turned and asked, ''Sir, what may I call you?'' There was a hitch in her voice as I hit a particularly sensitive spot.

"For the moment, 'Sir' will do just fine. I'll think on if anything else will be better. I'll use your name when you behave, but whenever you rile me, I'll call you whatever pleases me. Do you understand?"

''Yes... Master.... I understand.'' I replied. I couldn't help but keep it at a whisper, I was so nervous.

I moaned lightly as he touched my sensitive area. I knew I was wet. It was weird, but the spanking, though it hurt, aroused me. Like my body
was confused.

I sighed, feeling good. I felt his cum on my body still, pressed my his pants. I was anxious to start my new servitude.

Finally, Karmen was displaying the subservience that all us tops desire. It sent a surge of arousal through me, and although I already came, I felt one more display was necessary before I took my new girl home. And since it seemed she wanted to be obtuse if I left things to her interpretation, I decided to be direct this time.

""And since public displays appear to make you uncomfortable, I believe you're smart enough to know that you'll be making many more of them in the future.

"Suck my cock, Karmen." It was what everyone in the room had been waiting to see when she decided to turn my earlier, vague order into a handjob.

''What?!'' I started to say, but covered my mouth. I knew this would come eventually-just not *now.*

I was starting to get upset again-my breathing was faster, and as I sat on Him still, I *forced* myself to calm down. I had a new owner now, I had to deal with these kind of things.

I tried slow breathing, but it didn't work. I closed my eyes tightly. I knew He could read my emotions at any moment.

When Miss Amanda first found me, she immediately I was a runner, and a screamer. She told me that too, but I didn't know what she meant til later. At this moment I wanted to run, anywhere. But I was sure He would catch me. I had tried to run before, but she just got the other girls to catch me.

I sighed, slowly opening my eyes. I had stopped seeing red. I decided to ask Him, ''Um Sir, come again?'' Just to make sure I had hear him right.

I looked down waiting for a response.

I felt Karmen's body tense, and heard a sound start from her mouth, but she caught herself and remained, trembling, over my lap. It took almost a minute, but eventually, she relaxed again and very sweetly asked , "Um Sir, come again?''

I gave her another swat on the ass. I knew she'd heard me, otherwise she wouldn't have reacted as she had. She wasn't going to get by with covering that fact with feigned temporary deafness.

"Get to it," I growled. "I won't repeat myself." I had no idea whether I'd be able to cum again so soon, but this girl was going to accept who was in charge, or she'd be one hurting girl, and if I wanted her to suck my cock for an hour while people enjoyed themselves all around us, that was how it was going to happen.

I felt another hard swat to the ass, and I cringed.
''Get to it. I won't repeat myself,'' I heard him say. I knew He wouldn't take the deafness.
I slowly slid off his lap, once again getting on my knees. I sat on them, biting my lip. I wanted to get out of this so bad, it was ridiculous. I had never performed oral before on anyone, and I was nervous. Really nervous.

I put my head down, then looked up directly into His fierce hazel eyes. I forced my eyes to stare into His. My vision of him started to get blurry, and thats when I realized I had tears in my eyes.

I couldn't get out of it.

''Please, Sir,'' I whispered, ''I've never done it before.''

''Please, Sir, I've never done it before," she finally said - in the smallest voice I've ever heard out of anyone - her big, brown eyes gazing imploringly at me.

Ah, finally, it comes out. It explained a lot. I wondered what kind of upbringing this girl had received, what kinds of taboos had been placed on her before she ever had a truly sexual thought. Amanda must not have had her for long, to have not at least introduced her to cock, even if it was on one of her other slaves. Still, when I thought about it, the price I'd gotten Karmen for had been a bargain. If others had known she was totally unfamiliar with most things sexual, there would have probably been more interest in her.

The tears that welled up told me how afraid she was, to be in this situation, of her inexperience hurting me in her carrying out of my order, of many things. But I tried to reassure her.

"It's okay. Just be careful. Take your time. Have fun. Trust me, you'll get to know my cock very well in the future."

I sighed hard, nodding as my tears threatened to spill over. I wanted a hug-just to be held.

I looked at his cock, starting to get hard again. I wondered how it would taste and how much girls liked it. I had seen it done, but never tried it. Amanda had reserved me strictly for the girls.
I sighed hard, taking his shaft in my hands..

The intimation that Karmen had never had any experience with a cock told me that she had only been trained to please other women, the thought of which - being a guy - turned me on a lot. Then again if Amanda hadn't been hosting this party, she'd likely have been sitting back with a slave's head between her legs.

When Karmen again touched my rising hard-on, I couldn't help but moan. The anticipation of her full, young lips engulfing me was a great tease.

"Don't worry, Karmen. The time will come when nearly your every waking thought will be how to pleasure the cock you now hold. You'll wonder, 'Which hole will he want this time,' or 'Will he cum in me, or will I wear his jizz,' and each thought will send an eager thrill of anticipation through your body."

I thought her cocksucking training might as well start right there. I knew we still hadn't lost most of our audience, so I started, "Just because it's known as 'cock sucking' or a 'blowjob', doesn't mean you actually do any blowing or that all you do is suck. You have a tongue. Use it. Rubbing your face over it feels and looks incredible. Kissing all up and down is a real treat. And don't neglect the balls. Those are particularly sensitive, too. All this same treatment feels just as good on them.

"And don't forget to use your hands as well as your mouth. The combination of sensations is spectacular."

I watched her eyes get wide at all this, but she didn't say anything. Her fingers kept roaming over my shaft, and when I mentioned balls she looked, then with curiosity, reached out and cupped those.

"Now then, Karmen, get started."

I really was surprised out how soft they felt in my hands. His words calmed me, and as I rubbed my hands up and down his shaft, I wasn't so afraid anymore. I knew He wouldn't punish me if I didid something wrong. It felt good actually, in my hands.

I reached out and curiously touched them, feeling them in my hands. I liked the way they felt too.

I sighed once again, then slowly, stuck my tongue out licking the tip. I liked it...surprisingly, I loved the way it tasted.

This time, Karmen wasn't just trying to get things over with. She was paying attention to what she was doing, and I saw fascination enter her face as she started with her fingers on my balls and swiftly stiffening shaft. I knew her inexperience made her afraid that she'd hurt me if she did something wrong, but at this point, I was going to let her just play and find out that if she went slowly and maintained some care with what she was doing, there was little likelihood that she'd manage to hurt me in a way that would yield her any kind of punishment.

"That's right, take it slow and explore. You're doing just fine," I assured her. Then she leaned in and flicked her tongue tentatively to the tip of my cock, which resulted in a moan and a smile.

"You've got the right idea..." I murmured, trying to decide whether I wanted to watch as my new girl experienced her first cock, or just sit back and enjoy the feelings her young explorations produced...

Karmen

I smiled as he complimented me. I wanted to please. I was a submissive, his slave. Even though I had a undecided defiant streak that came out whenever she chooses.

I stroked him harder, started licking all nine inches of his thickness. I occasionally took him into my mouth, making a popping noise as I removed it. My tongue licked around the head as I took him once again, my tongue twirling as I went further.

All reluctance and anger was gone from Karmen - at least for the moment - as I watched her enjoy her first ever cock. She had gone from protesting at nearly every turn to suddenly enjoying herself greatly. I'd started out thinking I was going to battle her incredible shyness. I hadn't figured on the aggressive, opinionated person who lurked beneath that shell. Still, a good spanking had set her straight - again, at least for the moment - and if it was necessary to do it again, I certainly wouldn't hesitate to take such measures.

There was wonder and delight in Karmen's face at what she was doing to me. Of course, I was giving her all the positive feedback I could. As inexperienced as she was, she still was doing a tremendous job. Some training and practice would make her far better at this, and I'd be the practice tool she'd use.

I moaned at seeing her extend her tongue to my hard cock, at feeling her kiss it, at her fingers stroking and caressing my balls and shaft. I'd forgotten the others in the room, and I think Karmen was finally deep enough into sub-space that she no longer cared, either.

I knew I was doing it right-I couldn't help but smile inside. I was pleasing him! Somehow it just felt.... right.

I continued taking him into my mouth, doing tricks with my tongue, twist and turn and swirl. My whole focus was about plasing him.
I adored the way it tasted, especially the head. I repeatedly dipped my tongue into the tiny hole, running my tongue up his length, and doing it all over again.

Occasionally, I looked up at him while he stared back down. I swear, his hazel eyes got to me. I could only look for a second, before staring at his juicy shaft.

Karmen appeared mesmerized by what she was doing. There may have been a part of her that regretted not having experienced cock before now, I couldn't be sure. She certainly seemed to be having fun with mine right at that moment... and I had a feeling she wouldn't be protesting much in the future, where my cock was concerned.

Every once in a while, she'd turn her pretty brown eyes in my direction, catch my gaze and hesitate, as if briefly hypnotized. Then, suddenly, she'd snap out of it, and her gaze would return to my cock, which she'd stare down for a moment, as if unable to believe it was there, and then attack it with more gusto than she had previously.

I couldn't say for sure about Karmen, but I was having the time of my life...

I was soaked between my legs. The fact was that I was turned on-my clit was throbbing for attention. I moaned while his hugh shaft was in my mouth, which sent a shiver through me that I couldn't explain. I desperatey wanted to feel and rub and swollen clit, but knew if I didn't pleasure him, I definitely wouldn't recieve any pleasure-only pain.

He seemed to like the moaning, so I continued to do it. I was going crazy below the waist, and my clit was super sensitive.

This time, I decided to take him more in my throat. I kept going, going,...I didn't stop until my gag reflex kicked in. I heard him moan, and another smile beamed from within. I continued, taking down my throat further again and again.

Back