Tap That Axe: Axe House and Taproom

Watches Minxy circle Zy like she is a shiny new toy and I laugh.

Enjoy her Minxy! Bring her over here, and we'll let everyone enjoy her.

Tilts my head curiously at Sombra Are you talking to me? And yes I think she has gone, but there are others.. winks and finishes off my brandy.

Who else would I be talking to? You just addressed me giving your hand and name. Of course I'm talkig to you silly.

((Im sure man, but this is the Hater's Ball. Plus the build up is the best part, n bein told to rush...not my groove. lol))

Giggles and perks a brow at Sombra So you read some of my posts? fantastic. I hope you were decently entertained.

Giggles and perks a brow at Sombra So you read some of my posts? fantastic. I hope you were decently entertained.

Winks from where I stand beside Zy, hoping I haven't scared her off

Oh we're all entertained by your posts my Sinful ;)

Mmmm. I've seen a few of your posts. Were interesting. I'm stoned, im cuddly, im cerebral atm. Horny too and Oreo has disappeared. :( I think *takes her hand. Som. Crazy kitty, friendly man, Stallion of Cluod 9, etc. Just seein who shows up to hate since I'm master hater of the hate club. Got it started off.

*Glances over my shoulder briefly, grinning as my little fuckpuppet has my back. using a jolt from my cock to command her into standing on her own for a moment as I use her hair to turn her to face the wall.*

Blanca, I don't know you from 'Adam', but you smoke weed and for that I think you're cool. But this is My place and I'm Master of the place, remember that and I can promise you all your needs will be met, one way or another.

We cool?

*Without even looking, I rip the thin little strap of fabric away from her hot, wet little sex, a loud chorus of popping threads rising up from between her legs. I grind my cockhead against her clit faintly as she drools hot juices down onto my length.*

Besides, blanca if you're not to hung up on the 'anticipation' you might stumble your way into a foursome. Give 'em hell, kid.

Winks from where I stand beside Zy, hoping I haven't scared her off

Oh we're all entertained by your posts my Sinful ;)

Har- har! Get your ass up on the bar. Zy will come when she's ready. I could always do to you here, what I am doing to you elsewhere, minx. grins

Sombra, so you like anticipation. That's awesome. Plan on joining us? Or building the anticipation?

The effusive and volatile mixture if guile and venom of your species is quite well known. I have greatly enjoyed seeing it in public, up close. It has been most entertaining. As well as seeing your crew repeatedly get spanked by Rayne. Do you enjoy it as much as I do? It's so much fun. and no I'm not trying to join the war on the other side. Til I get attacked I stay neutral in it, whatever I may think. if you do, all bets are off. I will be your biggest,baddest, craziest "hata" ever.

Last edited:
*Som takes up his bowl and salutes Lit.* To lit, Master of the Haters. No true offense meant Sah. But a haters gotta -HATE-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Har- har! Get your ass up on the bar. Zy will come when she's ready. I could always do to you here, what I am doing to you elsewhere, minx. grins

Sombra, so you like anticipation. That's awesome. Plan on joining us? Or building the anticipation?

Giggles and saunters over to her

Bummer! I was looking forward to molesting her! Gimme a drink if we're gonna hit that shit Aus, I need a good belt to handle yours ;)

The effusive and volatile mixture if guile and venom of your species is quite well known. I have greatly enjoyed seeing it in public, up close. It has been most entertaining. As well as seeing you repeatedly get spanked by Rayne. Do you enjoy it as much as I do? It's so much fun. and no I'm not trying to join the war on the other side. Til I get attacked I stay neutral in it, whatever I may think. if you do, all bets are off. I will be your biggest,baddest, craziest "hata" ever.

Turns and looks at Sombra

I will make this so very fucking clear to you right here and NOW. I have no problem with Rayne, at fucking all. But she collects people left and right. Someone new shows up on the scene and there they go. Just like you. And then tells them all sorts of stories about me and Minxy here.

When you are fucking ready to hear both sides, let me know.

Tell you what, hun... talk to me. Ask me questions. Ten to one odds she is on you like stink on shit, telling you I am a fucking liar.

walkes over to Ausus, crawling on all fours, her eyes on the floor as she approaches the very lovely lady

Well, I some posts about this one rather subbish and easily beat down guy who made a relatively small error. He got himself an assraping pretty bad.So, him not really able to stand for himself, Rayne helped. Fefended him. Was how it looked to me. And I'm not new. Im probably more old school than have the people here. Stopped on ok as leopard lover though. now I'm back.

The effusive and volatile mixture if guile and venom of your species is quite well known. I have greatly enjoyed seeing it in public, up close. It has been most entertaining. As well as seeing you repeatedly get spanked by Rayne. Do you enjoy it as much as I do? It's so much fun. and no I'm not trying to join the war on the other side. Til I get attacked I stay neutral in it, whatever I may think. if you do, all bets are off. I will be your biggest,baddest, craziest "hata" ever.

*Bursts out laughing, caressing the shadow of my waif as she evaporates into mundane reality. I pull my pants up to turn.*

Look dude, you're nobody to me. Ausus and Monique are somebodys, as am I. You need to show more respect or you're going to get your ass handed to you. Your tenuous grasp on the English language makes it clear that you've brough a pocket knife into a den full of enemies armed with rocket launchers. If you draw a proverbial line in the sand now you're going to regret it.

I've shown you nothing but respectful hospitality so far and you've been... well the kind of short sighted, oafish neanderthal I'd expect out of someone with more words in his signature than posts on the board.

Don't speak of war unless you've got something to vent, you have no idea about war or even what conflict is really about. Until you've had friends gunned down in cold blood, not figuratively, literally fucking killed just because they looked like someone else, don't talk about 'war'. Because you know nothing about war, or the stakes involved.

I understand that a conflict exists between these girls and another clique out there, but I am truly neutral on the issue. Not just saying that I'm neutral to claim it. But only cowards stalk around to taunt the vulnerable. If you have hate for either of these ladies, let it out. But one post is all you're permitted. Snyde comments are the weapons of weak, sorry, pathetic cowards. Please aspire to be more than that, at least while in my sight lest I lose my lunch.

I really don't want to make an enemy of you, but if you're against my friends you're against me as well. Know that.

/End Hate.

Slips to Ausus' side, my back up and suddenly feeling defensive. I look at my girl, my eyes lighting up viciously as I ask her quietly to speak before I do lest he be castrated.

I move to Zy and calmly stroke her tresses with a softer smile, allowing her presence to soothe me

EDIT:

LitShark, I love you to pieces my sweet sadist! But damn, you make me reread sometimes too hehe ;)

Nods and wraps my arms around my vixen

Yeah. I saw that too. Only it wasn't the first time he'd done it. Wasn't the first time he was asked to stop.

And it was handled by Minxy with her grace and style, besides, it's forum etiquette to read where you are posting before you do. You know that. I know that.

But there she goes, sticking her nose in where it don't belong and telling all y'all that she's the victim, that she's the one with the strength, that she's the one who is important.

Tell you what sweet cheeks, dare to disagree with her. Tell her she's wrong. Just once. Then come and tell me what happens. Bet she rips you apart. It's all fun and games till you find your own mind and voice.

And my crew? We don't give a flying fuck for all that nonsense. We all are here for each other, we belong to each other, not just one person.

So tell you what Sombra, come to me. Come to me when you are ready to think on your own, till then you're just another worker ant.

My fingers reach down for my zy, wrapping into her hair.

Only thing is, I wasn't hating. As to a knife to an RPG fight...The problem with that kind of weapon does to much collateral damage. I prefer a sniper rifle. no collateral. And before you can kill me you've gotta trap me. You will not. Good insult though. My sig has a quote dear to me and a translation of my name. On this account alone I have enough posts to make that an obvious, fail, attempt at being superior.. So if you wish to make my ass sting because you got a zinger in...? Try the truth. Wish, being neutral, I must say how I see it. That is not choosing sides.

plants a soft kiss on the outside of both Minx and Ausus' thighs while running her hands up and down their soft calves

Only thing is, I wasn't hating. As to a knife to an RPG fight...The problem with that kind of weapon does to much collateral damage. I prefer a sniper rifle. no collateral. And before you can kill me you've gotta trap me. You will not. Good insult though. My sig has a quote dear to me and a translation of my name. On this account alone I have enough posts to make that an obvious, fail, attempt at being superior.. So if you wish to make my ass sting because you got a zinger in...? Try the truth. Wish, being neutral, I must say how I see it. That is not choosing sides.

This is rambling... I don't really understand what you're saying but I get the gyst. As long as you show respect, it's over as far as I'm concerned.

*Offers my fist for a bump.*

Turns my back as LS offers a fist bump and drags Zy by the hair away from the bar

See Minxy? She's like a little fairy doll that you do naughty things to. Pauses There has got to be a better way to say that.

Pulls Zy into my lap What would you call yourself, little one?

Pats the seat next to me, and winks at my girl

I'm going to ignore all else so I don't say anything you'll regret Sombra and just say that if you feel the need to bring something like that up again then I welcome the questions but idly mentioning it for no apparent reason will piss me off no end.

And Aus is right, I'm not her crew or LitShark's and they're not mine, they're my friends, my family and I love them to pieces but I don't collect them just to say I am the most popular whatever on the boards.

plants a soft kiss on the outside of both Minx and Ausus' thighs while running her hands up and down their soft calves

Returns my attention to the lovely at my feet as I shiver while her hands run over me, I stand shoulder to shoulder with my Beauty

Ooo damn babe, we need to do something with this lil kitten...

"I did not/ do not ramble. I answered in order the things that were brought up. But yes, peace is good. Neutrality is good. "*matches the fist bump.* "I have Aspergers. High functioning form of autis. Genius is 130...I scored 129 on the literaly stuff. But my social skills arent there, I end up offending accidentally. It is almost never a planned attack. Just trying to joke ya know?"

"I did not/ do not ramble. I answered in order the things that were brought up. But yes, peace is good. Neutrality is good. "*matches the fist bump.* "I have Aspergers. High functioning form of autis. Genius is 130...I scored 129 on the literaly stuff. But my social skills arent there, I end up offending accidentally. It is almost never a planned attack. Just trying to joke ya know?"

Water under the bridge already compadre.

*Breaks out the weed waif brought.*

I could go for a smoke, you?

Back