Bi guys...if you had to choose...

It would be cock.
Penetrating a woman is nice and all, but for sheer intensity, erotic value and taboo aspect of sucking and riding a big 8”+ cock wins.
Everything from sucking it and feeling it grow hard in your mouth, taking it deeper and harder in your throat, choking and gagging, to the first thrust into your ass. The initial pain of being stretched and penetrated. Plus cumming with a cock rammed deep in your ass cannot be beaten.

Heres a question for all you Bi guys out there....

If you had to choose between your ideal dream girl or your ideal dream guy for a hot night together tonight, which would it be? Would you suck on a hard cock or a soft pair of boobs? Would you bury your bone in a sweet wet pussy or take one up your rump?

For me, it's been a while since I had another cock to play with, so that would be my choice.

What's yours?
Cock for the reason you gave. It’s been awhile

I’ll take the guy. I would want a guy who cums heavy and recovers quickly. Size of the cock is secondary. Ideally I would want to start out swallowing a load or two, then take 3 or 4 in the ass thoughout the night.

If you had to choose between your ideal dream girl or your ideal dream guy for a hot night together tonight, which would it be? Would you suck on a hard cock or a soft pair of boobs? Would you bury your bone in a sweet wet pussy or take one up your rump?

For me, it's been a while since I had another cock to play with, so that would be my choice.

What's yours?
If you are talking ideal dream girl or guy the choice would be both. sissy's ideal dream would be a well stacked sissy with a humongous cock.

Definitely sucking the dick! Have it squirt me all over my face and down my throat, spurt after yummy spurt!

What's yours?

It would be cock.
Penetrating a woman is nice and all, but for sheer intensity, erotic value and taboo aspect of sucking and riding a big 8”+ cock wins.
Everything from sucking it and feeling it grow hard in your mouth, taking it deeper and harder in your throat, choking and gagging, to the first thrust into your ass. The initial pain of being stretched and penetrated. Plus cumming with a cock rammed deep in your ass cannot be beaten.
Ditto!

If you are talking ideal dream girl or guy the choice would be both. sissy's ideal dream would be a well stacked sissy with a humongous cock.

I would have to pick you love. The very best of both worlds. I girl I could please with my cock or tongue. And someone that know what I guy loves. We could worship each other’s cock until we could not move. Mmmmm oh cock.:kiss:

I would take a tranny too. Tits and a cock is what I like the best. I’m a tits man but I love sucking a big hard cock too. So for me that’s the best choice for me. I get both of what I love.

Tranny. Definitely a tranny. Suck a cock, play with tits and be penetrated. Clean up sex would be fun too.

i like being a bottom and in missionary with someone...just waiting for my next time:)

A woman. Men are fun, men are playthings. I love all that goes with that, especially dressing up, but when it comes to the best, it would most certainly be a woman... a very particular Litster.

Back