Cum Inside; Grab a drink and curl up for some light reading.

Cum_Inside

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Posts
3,384
Hello everyone.

I was keeping track of my role plays in my signature but the collection is becoming fairly large now and I wanted a better place to collate all of them for easy access instead of driving everybody nuts with a mile-long signature in every single one of my posts.

It's also a place for me to post new ideas and stories I'd eventually like to write and keep track of everything going on and post mass updates for the times that life takes over and gets the best of me.

In short, this is just a place for me to ramble on to myself but anyone is welcome to stop in for a visit : )

I hope you all enjoy.

*****************************************************************
1. Soul Searching co-written with LucianDevine

Status: Ongoing

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1513799


Harper Lawson is a young woman in an abusive relationship who rekindles a relationship with a high-school prom-date. He turns out to be a little more than that when they reconnect. Harper is also struggling to keep some dark secrets buried because that age-old saying is definitely true: two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Written in third person point of view.

Some main story kinks: Abusive relationship, Cheating, Cheating, some Dubious consent/Non-consensualEmotional manipulation/blackmail Murder.

As a tease, here's a story excerpt:
Staring straight ahead, Harper saw that horrified girl’s face flash before her eyes from so many years ago - her biggest regret was burying that woman, the haunted expression forever ingrained in Harper’s mind. Even if she’d never physically raised the shovel or touched her, Harper had spurned her when she needed help. Harper never told anyone, had no plans to after Cameron’s threats, aware it was already too late to help anyway. That girl who had been raped in her basement two years ago by her fiancé and his friends, that girl who had begged Harper to help her...

Harper hadn’t known what to do. She’d watched this nameless girl cry in fear and pain and Harper had been frozen, staring in terror at the base of her boyfriend’s disgusting lack of morals, his best friend Trey levering her with a calm, cool gaze and the words: “just walk away Harp. Cam’s a little hungry. Why don’t you go make us some dinner?” and his mocking laughter had never left her.


2. Daddy Issues co-written with Ukstud69

Status: Ongoing

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1518586


Harper Hastings is a young woman who gets engaged to her boyfriend Nathan at the beginning of the tale. Her single father, Andrew, has bent over backward to provide for her and give her the best life possible. It may just be, though, that he wants more...

Written in third person point of view.

Some main story kinks: Spanking, Incest, Cheating, some Dubious consent/Non-consensual.

As a tease, here's a story excerpt:
After they had worked together to load the pizza and were sipping on their drinks (a raspberry ice tea for Harper) in their designated booth, Harper decided that she couldn’t stall very much longer. She needed to get this over with. She reached over the table and took his hands in hers, clasping her tiny fingers around the girth of his hands, rough and calloused from years of hard manual labour.

“Daddy,” she started. It was a placating tone, the way she talked to him when she didn’t want him to be angry with her. “I have some news. Now I know that you’re not Nathan’s biggest fan but he makes me so happy — I feel loved and protected and cherished with him, which is what you’ve always wanted for me. We’ve been together a while now and we both want to take the next step. Nathan asked me to marry him,” Harper’s heart was hammering away in her chest, watching him carefully, her sweet green eyes locked on her father’s.

Andrew tensed, hand clamping down against hers, physically preparing himself for the words he now knew were coming.

“I said yes. We’re getting married, Daddy.”



3. Desperation co-written with HeftyIron

Status: Ongoing

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1522357


Rachel Kane is an aging mother who has been forced to move in with her adult son after financial struggles have taken her home following alcohol addiction.

Written in third person point of view.

Some main story kinks: Spanking, Incest, Emotional/Physical Manipulation, some Dubious consent/Non-consensual.

As a tease, here's a story excerpt:
She turned slowly, moving back towards the recliner and grasping for the tie. She didn’t want to get to close to Grant, seeking time keep away from his temper, but it already seemed too late. Her small hand rose to hold out the tie for him, eyes lowered instinctively in what one might call a submissive gesture. It didn’t seem practical that her son was the boss, but... His house, his rules.

Her hand shook, itching for the bottle. If she could just have one more swallow... she might have enough courage.

She said nothing, well aware that anything she tried to say would probably incite him, sounding more like an excuse than anything else.

She cast her eyes away to the floor when she realized that he was stripping right there in front her, even if it was only his dresshirt; she’d seen him without a shirt plenty when he was a teen, but nothing since he’d left the home to start fresh. She knew that he worked out in his spare time, and the defining curve of muscle over his pectorals was cut finely, filling out his shirts impeccably. Still, even though it didn’t violate any rules, she felt like seeing him this way was wrong - the whipcrack of tension in the air made this feel more like something intimate, nothing calm and easy, and everything that didn’t belong.

They weren’t poolside. It wasn’t hot in here. There was no need for him to be stripping off his clothes in the living room like a neanderthal with his mother present right in front of him.

He was just demonstrating that this was his house and she was nothing more than a nobody in his eyes (the firm way his eyes never wavered as he watched his mother bow her head and curl in on herself said it all).


4. A Heart for a Head co-written with BigHollywood

Status: Ongoing

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1520841


Amara is a young woman in ancient Greece struggling to make enough drachmae to support her family. She turns to assassinating influential targets in order to reach her goals. She might have just messed with someone above her paygrade, though.

Written in third person point of view.

Some main story kinks: Murder, Dubious consent/Non-consensual content.

As a tease, here's a story excerpt:
The 'jumping tree' doesn't have the same impact as the Hanging Tree Amara joked to herself mentally, wincing only momentarily at her dark humour before shaking that off and allowing her soft smile full of beautifully white teeth to widen at the thought of her good fortune. The contrast with her golden skin really was impeccable.

"Of course. Leave it to me. I'll be a very well behaved ambassador," she exclaimed. "To offer their lives to protect our lands deserves the full respect and bounty of our people. I will make sure they know just how grateful we are," Amara added, bending to grasp the heavy basket and heaving it up onto her hip.

She waved as she turned, light feet practically dancing down the dusty road until she reached her home and tacked her horse, securing the saddle and the goods before taking off in the direction of the stone quarry. The closer she got to the camp, the louder the clash of steel and raucous laughter and voices became. They're sparring, she realized, having to admit that she was impressed. The desire to keep their bodies strong and able powerful even under the blistering sun was no small miracle. Or maybe Daxios just runs a very tight operation.

"Whoa, Nyx," she called, her horse's hooves clattering beneath her as they rounded the bend to the bottleneck entry of the quarry. She was struck again with amazement at just how easily the Spartans had found an area so strategically defensible, but it just was another reason that made Daxios dangerous. He was resourceful and intelligent even if he was rumoured to be just as broad as the mountain reaches providing shelter for the camp.

Nyx's gallop became a canter, then a slow trot until the large mare paused just outside the red banners.

Amara slid from the saddle easily, quiet as a mouse as both feet hit the ground with a flurry of dust rising in her wake. Holding Nyx's reins tightly, Amara turned and bowed to the soldiers with a sweet, open expression on her girlish face. She appeared nothing but a simple, innocent maiden, and it would be silly for a military camp to be worried about one girl, wouldn't it?



5. Honour Student co-written with saedo

Status: Hold/Closed

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1489558


Avery Jennings has an affair with one of her students.

Written in third person point of view.

Some main story kinks: Emotional/Physical Manipulation, Cheating.

As a tease, here's a story excerpt:
She hadn't met this one yet, but she recognized his face from her Molecular Genetics lecture on Monday and Friday mornings. He always seemed to be sitting alone near the middle of the auditorium and he never seemed to be distracted by his phone or peers - he always paid attention and seemed to follow the subject matter quite well, nodding along or making frequent notes. She didn't know his name either since Avery never bothered with taking attendance, and she didn't honestly know if he was a good student, could only guess at that, but her attention always seemed to get drawn back to the fixated way he watched her throughout the lectures.

If she was honest, he was fairly attractive, too (okay, so "fairly" might not adequately cover it), but she always shook that thought off as quickly as it came. He was her student. It wouldn't do for her to think about him in such a way, even if it was just a harmless observation.

Here, sitting straight in that chair with his back to her, Avery realized he was quite tall. His figure, though lean, was still imposing. His legs stretched for miles and she could see the definition of muscle underneath the sleeves of his shirt, and she couldn't help the curiosity inside her: was he defined everywhere, or was this only a trick of her eyes? It had been so long since she had been able to unabashedly admire true masculinity (he hadn't seemed to notice her yet) since her husband now claimed a beer-belly as his most defining feature, but Avery couldn't help the girlish part of her that whispered fuck, but he's lovely. What I wouldn't give for him to...

No - you're married, you crazy bitch! The angel on her shoulder screamed suddenly in her head, breaking Avery free of her daze.


6. Sheltered co-written with LP1957

Status: Closed

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1511175


Brooklyn Lindsay has just married an older man, but she's very sheltered and naive to the facets of bedroom play.

Written in third person point of view.

Some main story kinks: May/December romance

As a tease, here's a story excerpt:
It wasn’t long after that when she fell in love with Edward too and within a whirlwind year, they were engaged. Brooklyn’s parents were not thrilled with the prospect of their only daughter marrying an ‘Older Man’ because of their long-standing oldfashioned beliefs but the new couple was happy together and Brooklyn disregarded her parents' scorn at the idea of it. They only just barely tolerated Edward out of love for their eldest daughter but there was no hiding the distaste she could see in her mother's downward curl of lips whenever Brooklyn mentioned her husband. At the time they married, Brooklyn still lived at home and Edward lived in a small two-bedroom house he had purchased a while back. He did have a roommate and just after Brooklyn’s 20th birthday they got married and she spent the first night away from her parents. She was still a virgin on their wedding night (believing in the dominion that premarital sex was blasphemous) and she had no idea what to expect even if she had wondered about this night so many times in the dark after everyone was sleeping.

The farthest the couple had gone was exchanging some heated make out sessions almost daily on the days leading up to the wedding. They had not even gone as far as getting each other off with their hands. The idea of that embarrassed Brooklyn and she was not prepared to see her fiance's bits until the evening of their wedding when they graced their marital bed. She had always been a conservative dresser and Edward wasn’t 100% sure what Brooklyn would look like naked but he'd mentioned how excited he was to finally see that; he had seen her breasts on one awkward occasion and they were spectacular (a decent set of perky breasts that pillowed perfectly into her C-Cup bras with tiny nickel-sized light pink areolas). He hadn't gotten a real good view of them that day but the small glimpse was enough to have him yearning to see them in their full glory on their wedding night.


7. Twisted Obsession co-written with Rocket1010

Status: Hiatus/Closed

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1497730


Brie Harper's husband Bryson is in debt to a very wealthy man and Jack Muldoon extracts his interest from her.

Written in third person point of view.

Some main story kinks: Spanking, Cheating Cuckoldry, some Dubious consent/Non-consensual.

As a tease, here's a story excerpt:
Brie met his eyes squarely.

Her heart pounded in her chest.

Then it came to a crashing halt when the bartender interjected and said, "I'm sorry Ma'am. Your card is declined."

Brie's head whipped back around to face the bartender incredulously, mouth agape.

There was no way! Her pay had just been deposited on Wednesday; she hadn't paid any bills since. There should be a few thousand dollars in that account still!

Her fists clenched at her sides and her teeth grit in annoyance but her smile was sugary sweet when she popped open the billfold in her wallet and thumbed out enough cash to cover the tab and the tip. She always kept cash on her for emergency purposes, but two days after her pay had been deposited should never count for an "emergency."

She muttered under her breath, "Christ, Bry," because of course this had to be his fault. Had he made some big purchase that he hadn't told her about? Was the account overdrawn? She'd have some nasty words to exchange with him when she got home tomorrow, but under the haze of alcohol? Probably not a grand idea.


8. Sugar & Spice co-written with HornyDog2017

Status: Abandoned by Co-writer

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1507833


Brooklyn Reid gets involved with a wealthy couple who manipulates singe, naive girls and brainwashes them to stay despite knowing something bad is happening behind the scenes.

Written in third person point of view.

Some main story kinks: Spanking, Polygamy Emotional manipulation/Blackmail, some Dubious consent.

As a tease, here's a story excerpt:
Brooklyn had just finished collecting empty champagne glasses when she felt more so than heard the deep rumble of her name. She turned questioningly and caught the eyes of a lovely couple she’d met at such an event a few times in the past. The Tiptons, she recalled, having a good memory. She also remembered just how overwhelmed she’d been at the bar during her last meeting with Mrs. Tipton, unable to serve alcohol due to her age but still helping out with cleaning and bussing dirty dishware. It was probably true that one of those champagne flutes cost more than her month’s groceries and Brooklyn was so nervous about breaking something with her clumsy fingers or displaying just how much she didn’t belong here among these rich people. She was so envious.

Needless to say, her anxiety had overcome her momentarily. When she had greeted the luxurious woman in front of her at that party, she was pleasantly surprised with her mannerisms and sweet personality. She had made Brooklyn feel comfortable with a gentle hand on her wrist and a lilting, “thank you very much, dear. I hope you have a fabulous evening,” as she slid off her barstool in search of her husband (who Brooklyn had to admit was a tall glass of water). Brooklyn had almost begun blubbering like a fool at her kindness but thanked the woman in return before the truth of her situation began spilling out in a tangled mess of words. Brooklyn had watched this soft affectionate look spread over Mrs. Tipton’s face before the elder stepped in close and slid two bills into Brooklyn’s smock. She had no idea how generous the other woman had been until she’d gotten home that evening, but even just the gesture itself made her feel so much gratitude.

She’d kept an eye on the couple all night as they’d mingled in case they were making fun of the poor pathetic little waitress, but each time Mrs. Tipton caught Brooklyn’s deep green eyes she just smiled at her and turned back to her hubby.


9. Wicked co-written with FireyIce

Status: Abandoned by Co-writer

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1491444[/URL]


Eden and her friends visit a house rumoured to be haunted, and she might not end up going home alone.

Written in third person point of view.

Some main story kinks: None.

As a tease, here's a story excerpt:
According to Hunter, no less than seven people had died in horrific ways in this old abandoned place. The last people who had owned it disappeared like thieves in the night never to be seen again almost three years ago now and nobody had ventured near it since. It was a local attraction for drunken teens looking to prove how large their family jewels were by sneaking inside on a dare, but several of those had come back white as a ghost and unable to even talk about their experiences there.

Eden didn’t really believe in anything like that - sure, once in a while, she enjoyed reading a supernatural romance novel but that was as far as her attraction to the subject matter went. She was always skeptical when she watched shows on television detailing other people’s experiences in locations that were said to be “haunted” but she couldn’t deny the uncomfortable niggling feeling in her belly as her eyes roved over the dark, broken windows and the peeling siding.

The lawn was overgrown and there were two steps missing that had rotted out over the years and never repaired. The door was flung wide open and almost torn from the hinges but there was bright yellow police tape still crossing from one side of the bulging frame to the other. In the fading light of day as it bled into dusk, the house was quite honestly terrifying. All the trees on the property looked dead.


10. Lunacy co-written with RawDogg33

Status: Abandoned by Co-writer

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1488453[/URL]


Scarlett Fitzgerald visits her brother in prison.

Written in third person point of view.

Some main story kinks: Incest.

As a tease, here's a story excerpt:
His hand on the glass seemed massive. She remembered the way those felt stroking down her back to grasp at her ass as she rode him, and she remembered the way Connor always had the ability to make her feel safe, no matter what.

She didn’t say that she was here to ask him to kill her husband - he’d already said everything he needed to. He could read that in her face, anyway, but they could take about it when she picked him up. For now, silence hung over them as they watched each other, content to just be this close for the first time in years.

It had been Scarlett’s fault Connor ended up in jail and she’d been too scared to face him. He just seemed happy to see her. Maybe he didn’t know the role she’d played in putting him away, but she’d keep that close to the vest. She needed Connor to want to help her, after all, so appeasing his moods seemed like the best plan right now.


11. The Submission of Anna co-written with Rocket1010

Status: Hiatus/Closed

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1472866


Annaleigh Brayden is a lower-level employee who captures the eye of CEO Carter Anderson. He is known for his icy exterior and no-nonsense attitude, but he enjoys a particular world of kink Annaleigh is completely virgin to. He introduces her to the world of less-than-vanilla sex while they fall in love and overcome the obstacles in their way.

Written in third person point of view.

Some main story kinks: Spanking, BDSM, Cheating, some Dubious consent, Cumplay and Anal.

As a tease, here's a story excerpt:
She pondered on the two substantially different facets of his personality she had seen in the last two days. This one made more sense to her; firm, sharp-minded, but still able to provide room for compromise leant more to his successful business enterprise. The Carter she had met yesterday was more wickedly unpredictable and ruthless, but it also played a seamless role - a man didn’t get to the top without knowing how to cut others down. She could see how both aspects melded to create the man he was and as much as she really felt uncomfortable and still a tad angry, she couldn’t actually begrudge him for much of anything (except his raw handprint on her ass!).

Please be aware there are images of sex toys linked in the main body of the story.

12. Desperate Twins co-written with RawDogg33

Status: Closed

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1472395

Anna and Tommy are twins who have lost their parents a while back. They are living together in a small apartment and struggling to pay rent. Tommy comes up with the idea of doing some online cam shows. After they do seem to do well, Tommy begins to think that adding a second person to the show would rake in some more dough. The only issue is that Tommy is beginning to get a bit jealous of his sister's costar(s).

Written in the first-person point of view.

Some main story kinks: Incest and Exhibitionism/Voyeurism.

As a tease, here's a story excerpt:
I was embarrassed as I gathered my things and collected myself, straightening out my shoulders. At first, I hoped he hadn’t seen the condoms but then I realized that once more his skin was blooming red just above his collarbone where his shirt collar would normally sit. As it was, the muscle shirt he had on showed more than one impression of lips on his chest. My good mood from earlier slipped into irrational anger all of a sudden. I knew it wasn’t fair, but I had at least been decent enough not to come home advertising my sex life (at least, the part he didn’t help me sell to paying customers). “No thanks,” I responded tartly. “I think I'll just have a shower and go straight to bed. Simon wore me out,” I said vindictively, despite not much at all happening. Tommy didn’t need to know that, though. I paused as I reached the hallway, turning to look at him with eyes of steel. “I’m bringing him back here Saturday night. I’m going to fuck him on cam, so you’ll need other plans,” I stated as I stomped down the hallway.

Please be advised that there are explicit GIF images posted in the main body of this story.

13. Over Her Head co-written with RawDogg33

Status: Hiatus/Closed


A college coed goes to a house party and gets gangbanged/raped by a group of guys after the antagonist sees in an easy target in this innocent piece of "fresh meat".

Written in third person point of view.

WARNING - Non-Con/Dubious Consent, Recreational Drug (Ab)use.

As a tease, here's a story excerpt:
As she settled, she noticed the grip on her upper body relax slightly, probably thinking the fight had died out of her as she laid there relatively still, breathing hard from the earlier struggle. I bet he thinks I've learned my lesson, she thought spitefully. Testing, she realized she was able to readjust the position of her shoulders a fraction as another man grasped both wrists in one hand. She realized that there would have to be a moment where they let their guard down - she would just have to endure until then. Maybe she could surprise them and get herself out of this mess!

Please be advised that there are explicit GIF images posted in the main body of this story.

14. Let's Get Textual co-written with RawDogg33

Status: Hiatus/Closed

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=88991119#post88991119

Anna sends a dirty picture to her boyfriend only to realize that she was mistaken about the recipient of the image - instead of her lover, Adam, his best friend Tommy makes it clear just what he thinks about the surprise skin show and despite her best efforts, Anna can't help but fall under his spell and even begins to encourage his flirtations. Maybe she wasn't over her crush after all...

Written in third person point of view.

Some main story kinks: Cheating, Cumplay, Exhibitionism/Voyeurism and Sexting and Watersports/Golden Showers

As a tease, here's a story excerpt:
Anna gasped, eyes widening as she stared at his latest message. The Tease comment had lingered, Anna unable to deny it. Before she’d started dating Adam it had been a thrilling game she used to play with guys: she had a nice body and she knew it, so there had been a time when she would flaunt it and work her partner up quite badly before she’d put out. Adam wasn’t really into foreplay or things like that and it drove Anna just a little crazy. He always preferred to skip straight to the main event. That she was playing her old games again sent a spike of excitement racing through her, but to be sending them to the man she still had a crush on after all these years? It just doubled the taboo pleasure it inspired in her.

Please be aware there are explicit images both in the main body of the story and also linked images that are from my personal picture thread as well as GIF images taken from the internet to supplement the texts.

15. Professor's Trap co-written with MisterY77

Status: Abandoned by Co-writer


In a similar vein to Let's Get Textual, Olivia Logan accidentally sends a nude to her Philosophy professor and he uses this image to blackmail her. Olivia might not need to be blackmailed into anything - she likes her sexual games and this will be a nice change from beefy college frat boys.

Written in third person point of view.

Some main story kinks: Taboo, BDSM, Dubious Consent.

As a tease, here's a story excerpt:
She posed in a manner she thought highlighted all her best assets: her full pouty lips, delicate breasts, and bare pussy, which she knew guys loved. She didn't wear anything to bed, loving the sheets on her smooth, supple skin, so she hoped he’d enjoy the present. She tried taking the picture a couple of times before she was happy with it and sent it off quickly. She added some BS about what a good time it was to make him feel a bit better about himself before she permanently “accidentally” lost his number and then tossed her phone onto the bedside table once she had sent an alarm for morning classes.

16. Climbing The Ladder co-written with jack80

Status: ?? Abandoned by Co-writer.


Mark Sandore is passed over for a promotion to CEO for a young up-and-comer. Of course he's less than pleased with this and plans on making life difficult for her. In the meantime, he's busy spending his evenings watching his favourite cam-girl, "Lynn". Things are about to change for both of them and the one who thought they were in charge will be quickly disabused of that notion.

Written in third person point of view.

Some main story kinks: BDSM.

As a tease, here's an excerpt:
Upon her return, the barkeep was quick to plop down another glass in front of her and she smiled widely in thanks. Turning to lean her hip against the bar top as she sipped, her eyes roved to find that mysterious stranger and see if he had settled a bit since the drink she’d sent his way. She’d almost given up on her quest when she met a pair of dark eyes intent on her own in the far left corner. She had to squint as the lights above the bar shone down and blinded her momentarily, sure that he must be looking at someone else. However, when she focused once more, that smoky gaze was still locked on her face as he sat twirling his glass upon the table, his friends laughing and joking around him.

17. Who's Going To Pay For University? co-written with garajd

Status: Closed


A young waitress is struggling for money and finds herself a sugar daddy unexpectedly. They have a lot of sex.

Some main story kinks: Age difference, Anal, Threesome, Sugar Daddy

As a tease, here's a story excerpt:
Anna wasn’t innocent by any stretch of the imagination, having had several lovers in the past but none so bold as to proposition her to basically sell her body to him. She wasn’t sure if she would be okay with being nothing better than a “whore” for all intents and purposes. She had already been struggling to consider the initial proposal, let alone this preposterous one! How would she ever explain herself to her parents or her friends? Suddenly quitting her jobs and moving into a much older man’s apartment while he paid her for sex?

18. Secrets Between Neighbours co-written with jc199123

Status: Closed


Emily Evans moves into a new neighbourhood with her husband only to find that one neighbour has a secret lifestyle he's desperate to pull her into.

Written in third person point of view.

Some main story kinks: BDSM.

As a tease, here's a story excerpt:
There was no playing around - James made her a feeble apology but the tone in his voice suggested that it wasn’t an accident. Her jaw opened and closed a few times, trying to utter the words dancing on her tongue. Instead, it came out as a pathetic stutter, colour bursting on her cheeks in a dark red hue.

“It’s - It’s fine! An accident. It was a total accident,” she babbled anxiously. “T-tight space after all,” her laugh was a tad too loud, a nervous braying of sound in the empty room. It seemed to echo all around her.

It had to have been an accident. There was no other explanation; James was a nice guy and he was just helping her out while her husband was at work. He couldn’t have any ulterior motives. There was nothing else to do but move on and try and forget about it.


*****************************************************************

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions - I'd love to hear if there's anything you'd like to see me write or chat about these or future stories; I love to write with other people and I'm having a ball!

If you're hesitant to post on my thread you can always send me a message : )
 
Last edited:
Do not message me if you have no patience - I work 70+ hours every week and have a busy life in between shifts. If you message me at 12:01 am Saturday am when I am already in bed for my 7 am shift please do not message me the next evening at 1:00 am, again, when I am already asleep, to call me names for not answering you. 25 hours. Of which I slept 8, worked 12, and dealt with having my car damaged that same morning immediately preceding work and was exhausted when I got home from nonsense, especially after a death in the family.

I will not respond favourably.

This was a PSA - respect your fellow Litsters, please! Most of you are lovely people but the odd one slips through the cracks. Posted below is an example. Message for further details!

https://imgur.com/a/ulM3VQ9
 
Wow. This thread was started with great intent but it's kind of gone off the tracks due to me basically abandoning it. :(

I'm going to try and do better to keep up with it!

Today I posted a Seeking post in the Seeking Writers and Inspiration thread and I'm cross-posting the ad here. Feel free to comment below or message me if you have any ideas or anything to add on.
After my newest Grecian storyline has fizzled a bit, I’m looking to pose some other ideas:

- Still looking for a roleplay based in the FF7(+/- Remake) storyline/universe.

- Based on a recent episode of 9-1-1, I’d like to write a story about a woman who has been singled out based on access to either a bank or museum, where a conman with sticky fingers and a full rap sheet (and his crew, of course) attempt to use her to either make off with the money or priceless artifacts/art. He’s not a good guy, but the facade he wears for her is entirely different, and she’s taken by his act; he’s gorgeous and sweet, until he’s not. Bonus points if they meet online and he beats her up at the end, rapes her and steals her purse, only for it to turn up when the police investigate the scene (with only some money taken).

She lives in fear and hallucinates seeing his face anywhere and everywhere. Sometimes she probably does, but knowing she has PTSD from the attack makes her doubt that, and he’s pleased with the mess he’s left of her; she won’t talk when he finally uses her clearance to pull a heist with the crew on her place of employment.

Cue lots of emotional abuse and manipulation. It’s a sick game to him to work up her fear level during the actual heist, holding her and multiple coworkers hostage.

It may even be possible to continue this game from jail, writing her letters and calling her... Maybe he even gets out on a technicality, or serves his time and comes after her years later, when she has a family and has moved on.

He’s going to take everything away from her, because taking is what he does. As a plot twist, maybe he has a girlfriend who is in on it and just as determined to make my primary’s life hell — they have a sick obsession with her. That is certainly not required, but may add an extra area of interest.

This will not be a soft storyline. I anticipate (as mentioned above) possible rape, gun violence/assault with a deadly weapon with secondary characters potentially being murdered during the heist, stalking, etc. The antagonists in this will have serious mental hang-ups. Some flexibility/interest with drug involvement.

As always, detailed posts with decent length, strong prose, grammar and spelling work, and a communicative co-writer.

If any of these interest you, please message.​









I'm also going to try and add my character images, too, for one easy place to find them all. I'll edit them in after I've updated the primary post detailing my RPs.
 
Last edited:
Newest ideas. Also posted to the Seeking Writer’s Thread. My FF7R idea was fleshed out a bit in the thread there however I’m open to any ideas you may have.

1. soulmate AU! Where the name of your soulmate is permanently embedded in your skin from birth. If your soulmark has faded, so has your soulmate. Some are born with no hope to ever find that connection. Some soulmates are platonic. Some are from two different worlds, as Scarlett Hannah will find out; her soulmate is either a) a well-known convict currently serving time for man-slaughter OR b) a suspected mafia kingpin. She is currently preceptoring under the tutelage of a forensic scientist, looking to have that final sign-off before she starts fieldwork on her own. Her soulmate is a terrible man. He will be older than her (early thirties up until mid forties), willing to do whatever he needs to take down his enemies, and likely quite jaded with his views of the world. Much unlike his fairly innocent soulmate, who has plenty of room for corruption. That’s the fun of the game, though.

If he is in prison, I see him having his connections search her out. After so many years, he wants to know what his biggest pawn is capable of.



2. Polyamory — FILLED -- Will update ongoing RP list to reflect the newest entry; Broken Toys http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=92339763#post92339763
 
Last edited:
After binging the incredible Jodie Comer’s performance in Killing Eve, I’m struck by the urge to weave some kind of similar universe, wherein the important plot points are these below (with flexibility given to co-writers’ suggestions):

- My character will be widowed following the recent murder of her husband.

- Your character is involved in an organized crime ring of skilled assassins; he is a leader, one of six Embers — burning anything they touch, destroying life and burning brighter for the power that gives them. He masks it well, the public believing that he is a well-to-do upstanding member of society. Instead, he enjoys making others suffer. He is sadistic, highly skilled, and on the hunt for his next mark behind closed doors. He enjoys the darker side of life and living on the edge has granted him wealth and power beyond belief; some of these fools pay good money to have their competition offed, you see. Your character does not care about morals, has few to none, and doesn’t bother to worry about the politics between why his clients was so-and-so dead. Not his problem.

- Maybe he was the one who killed my character’s husband (or maybe he wasn’t, either). The organization is elite and there are only so many of them; six men and women (in total) using their dark minds to cause chaos, leaving bodies in their wake. So far, not one of them has been caught/identified and the body count climbs daily, all cold cases with no plausible connection. Or so it seems.

- Your character’s lifestyle collides with mine. Maybe she witnessed the brutal murder of her husband. Even though she didn’t see any distinctive features, the organization doesn’t like the loose end and he personally chooses to kill her, too. It could also be that something mundane puts him in contact with her — a run-in during the morning coffee rush at a sweet cafe, locking eyes in a bar, or simply that he is following her to make sure she doesn’t cause trouble following her husband’s death.

- Something magnetic pulls the two together. As she unravels his layers, finds out horrific truths she’d be better not knowing, she finds that it’s too late for her to get out of his orbit. He won’t let her go - not now, because she could destroy everything and he can’t have that.

- At first it’s a game of cat-and-mouse he plays with her; leaving her notes and gifts at her job and in her apartment, showing her just how easy it would be to shut her up, ambush her, take her, break her. But then... then he’s just as into her as he is into playing with her.


This story will be full of angst, graphic descriptions of murder of secondary characters, potential rape of our female protagonist, violence with deadly weapons, drug usage/trafficking etc. It will not be a sweet love story. Your character is sadistic and psychopathic, and my character is not the most mentally stable following the death of her husband. Emotional manipulation and abuse is plentiful. Open to other kinks but requesting that my co-writer be on-board with this story knowing that this piece of literature down dark pathways.

Please be communicative, pay attention to spelling and grammar, appreciative of quality of quantity but still realizing that one to two lines will likely not advance the plot - I prefer a couple paragraphs per minimum from each post to give me something to respond to, but I’m very much in favour when only short posts will deliver an impactful punch or in scenes where dialogue is heavy. A mix of both is never bad, as long as typically posts are decent in length. I write in third person, and I would prefer this story set into a more realism based universe as opposed to something with fantasy elements.

Willing to write via PM, Google Docs, or on another medium we can discuss when you message.

**** Considering writing an intro to this to give potential partners a feel for the vibe.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top