mirandavillere's romance bingo

You've got it, Miranda:heart:
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Romance-2.jpg
    Romance-2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 202
i want to hug you
but
you are so full of awesomesauce
i'm afraid you might explode!
 
Strangers (square O1)

I don't know any of these people, and they all expect something from me. she thought. Looking around the room, though, she saw people chatting and drinking in the dim light, not paying her any mind at all. A few were making out, and almost all were naked, or partly so. She tugged at the hem of her dress, pulling it down, wishing she hadn't come.
"First time?" a voice whispered in her ear, low and sure.
"Yes." Her throat was so tight it was almost a croak.
"Scared?"
She nodded. Hands rested gently on her shoulders, pushing her into the room, and squeezing reassuringly. A couple slipped past her, and she realized she had been blocking the door. She flushed, and couldn't help think how odd it was that she was more embarrassed by a momentary faux pas than by a room full of nearly naked strangers.
"Come have a drink," the man said, and he steered her to the edge of the room, where a bar had been set up with a young man behind it. He was tall and lean, and had tattoos all over him. Even his cock had an outline of a snake coiling around it, and she stared. He had been swollen and swinging a little when she approached, but as she stared, his cock rose. She felt her body squeezing at the sight, anticipating.
"He likes showing off." Then the man behind her spoke to the bartender. "I've always wondered if you've ever gotten off just from being looked at. She needs a little courage."
"And I'm still not telling," The tattooed young man grinned at her. "What'll it be?"
She forced herself to look up at his face, and the bold grin on it. "Vodka tonic."
"Give her a shot, first."
The bartender nodded and poured vodka over ice. She turned to look at the man behind her. Salt-and-pepper hair, deep smile lines and a bit of a paunch, but a light in his eye that made her catch her breath. She glanced down, surprised to see that he was wearing boxer-breifs. The shape of his hard on was clearly outlined by them, and she looked up, curious.
"I prefer to look than be looked at." He shrugged, and then his face broke out in a wide grin. "I'm hoping to get a look at you. Drink."
The chilled shot was on the bar, the glass perspiring, and the bartender was just squeezing lime into the vodka tonic. She threw the shot back and shivered.
"Now the dress," salt-and-pepper said. She took the hem of her dress in her hands and drew it slowly up, revealing the tops of her thighs, her wide hips and big ass. She had waxed her pussy a few days before, so her soft white skin was smooth from her navel down to where her pink lips shone, swollen and slippery. She lifted the dress over her gently rounded belly and her luxuriously full breasts. Finally she peeled it off altogether, and as she lowered her arms, her cheeks blazing, Salt-and-pepper took the dress from her. He hung it behind the bar and then let his eyes run over her, devouring her.
Even Tattoo had an appreciative smile on his face.
"You're going to be very popular," he said. "This is your first time at Strangers?"
"Yes."
"Don't let this old geezer talk you into doing anything you don't want to. The only rules here are...."
"No names. No pictures. No telling. Know nobody," she said with him.
"Everyone breaks the third rule," Salt-and-pepper said. "Good thing, too."
"Have you seen the rest of the house?" Tattoo said.
She shook her head, her eyes dropping to his cock again, giggling as it bobbed up. "You really do like being looked at."
"When I have a beautiful and appreciative audience." He ran his fingers slowly along his shaft, teasing himself, and she couldn't look away.
"Should we go out to the pool?" Tattoo asked Salt-and-Pepper.
For a moment she felt a surge of panic, at the idea of going somewhere with these two strangers. Her eyes darted from one to the other, searching their faces. They both looked at her with desire, but she saw no threat. Then she remembered that she was worrying about exactly the thing she had come for, and she laughed softly, shaking her head.
"It's perfectly normal to be nervous," Salt-and-pepper said. "There's no rush."
Tattoo smiled at her, his eyes intent on hers. She looked down at his hand still gliding slowly along the length of his shaft. "You don't have to do anything," he said, stepping out from behind the bar, coming close to her, "but if you keep looking at me like that, I'm going to have to jerk off."
She looked up at him, startled, and he grinned. Then she took a deep breath and nodded her head. She looked down, and saw his hand squeezing tighter, sliding faster. She heard his breath come harder and faster, blowing out and sucking in, and couldn't take her eyes off the sight of him pumping his stiff cock with the snake coiled around it.
"Do you want to help him?" Salt-and-pepper whispered.
She glanced up at Tattoo and he shrugged, trying to smile as he panted.
"Do you want to play with yourself?"
She nodded, and then reached down, cupping her pussy tight and pressing against it. She was surprised how turned on she was already, and she felt her body begin to sway with pleasure, looking down at Tattoo as he jerked himself, stroking her pearl, feeling her whole body tremble with excitement.
She heard a low groan from behind her, and turned to see that Salt-and-pepper was stroking himself, his hand thrust into his underwear and twisting and tugging. Others were looking on as well, watching the three of them playing with themselves. Her eyes flashed back to Tattoo, and there was a knowing in his eyes. She understood exactly why he wanted to be watched.
Her body shuddered and she let out a little gasp. Her legs wobbled and Tattoo reached out, steadying her as she climaxed, and a moment later, he was spurting against her belly, groaning with pleasure. She whooped with pleasure, and then felt drops splattering against her ass, and looked back to see Salt-and-pepper had taken his cock out to finish. She smiled and then her eyes rolled back as she felt another wave of pleasure roll over her.
 
Last edited:
winter (square B1)

Outside, the snow kept falling. Out the window, the world was nothing but white, except one black tree trunk that was fast succumbing to the thickly falling stuff. Inside, the fire crackled warm and filled the den with dancing shadows and orange light.
"Think they'll get the power back on by tonight?" Miranda said, standing by the glass and peering out into the cold.
"I hope not," Steven answered. He say down on the rug by the fire, pulling the cork out of a bottle of irish whiskey. "Why don't you come sit down?"
She smiled and stood over him, still hugging herself. He grinned and slid his hand along the back of her leg, running it under her robe as he looked at her. She bit her lip, and let him pull her down beside him on the soft rug.
"What if it never stops snowing?" she murmured.
"Then we can be pretty sure no one will find out." He undid the knot at her wast, pulling her robe open and exposing her soft little figure in her scarlet lingerie.
"Is that what you want?" she whispered softly, closing her eyes as his hands explored her.
"I want you," he said, planting kisses up her thighs with each word, letting lips and tongue and warm breath tease as his nose brushed against the silk covering her sex. "As long as it's a secret, it doesn't hurt anyone."
She arched her body up as he kissed her through her panties, her legs opening wide as she turned hr head to stare into the fire.
"You won't leave her?" she whispered.
"You know how she is. I'd lose everything if I left her now."
She nodded, and lifted her hips so he could slide her panties down. As he ran his tongue over her pussy, she tried not to think of anything beyond the fire and the snow falling silently outside.
 
midnight (square b5)

His let his cock slide along the crease of her ass, as she arched her body, pressing up.
"What time is it?" she panted.
"Eleven fifty eight," he growled.

Seven days earlier, he had been laying on her bed, stripped to the waist as she straddled his thighs. She had been sucking on his neck, delighting in the taste of his skin and the way his slender body felt pressed against her. He kneaded the cheeks of her ass, his fingers digging into the flesh.
"Can we?" he whispered. His voice was taut with need.
"The doctor said it takes a week before it works," she murmured.
"A week?" An edge of desperation entered his voice. His hands stopped their massage and he pulled back.
She giggled and whispered in his ear, "I don't have to wait a week to give you a blowjob."
He took a deep breath and blew out hard, as she started kissing her way down his chest. He was so hard she thought he would explode in his jeans before she got them open, and she grinned. She was as addicted to his need for her as she was to her need for him, and sometimes she could be a terrible tease, just because she loved it when he lost his cool and took her hard. That was why she was going on the pill, so they wouldn't have to worry about condoms or pulling out or any of that.
"A week til I can just fuck you?"
She nodded, kissing his belly, her fingers opening his belt.
"Let's wait," he said.
"Wait?"
"Yeah." He took another deep breath and nodded. "Wait. Both of us. No sex til we can just fuck."
"No sex at all?"
"No orgasms. For either of us."
She bit her lip and leaned down, hugging the tent in his jeans with her breasts and grinning as he moaned. "Can I still tease you?"
He nodded. "As much as you want. If you let me tie you up next Saturday at six."
"Six?"
"That gives me six hours to tease you back before midnight."

Six hours hadn't seemed so long at the time, but he had thought it through carefully. He tied her with silk scarves, face down with her legs parted and enough slack that she could almost bring her hands to her face. He had started slow, massaging her, getting her whole body relaxed, and then he had fed her dinner, bite by bite, holding a glass for her to drink wine from.Only then had he begun to really play, tormenting her with a dazzling array of toys that he had assembled, ice and feathers, the fringe of one of her silk scarves dragged over her skin, his belt, whipping her until her ass glowed red and she begged him to stop. Then he had begun to play with her breasts, and she realized that he hadn't even touched her pussy yet. It was quarter til nine and she was dying to cum, to feel him inside her, to just fuck.
At ten, he still hadn't touched her pussy, but he untied her and smiled. "Potty break. Two minutes. Don't you dare cum."
When she came back, he tied her again, and then he started playing dirty, using beads, balls, vibrators and her hitachi to take her to the brink again and again, each time he backed off, gently stroking her back as she begged and moaned and raged at him.

"I can't wait," she moaned, for the hundredth time that night.
"I can," he whispered in her ear, pulling her hips back, and letting the tip of his cock brush across the aching lips of her pussy. He had been doing this off and on since eleven thirty, and letting her lick her cream from the tip of his cock, but not letting her put it in her mouth. She had begged for that too.
"Please," she wailed in her frustration.
"Eleven fifty nine," he whispered.
"I can't wait," she groaned. "I'm going to cum. I have to."
"If you cum now," he whispered. "I will leave you tied here, and I walk out that door, and jack myself off and sleep like a baby."
Her whole body shuddered, but she bit down hard on her lip and held off. He eased his hips back, the head of his cock brushing against her thighs, a sort of mercy. She trembled under him, and then he was pushing down on her, his arm sliding under hers, across her body, gripping her shoulder.
"Ten," he whispered in her ear.
She didn't understand what he was saying for a second.
"Nine," he whispered, and she felt his hand pushing between their bodies, getting a hold of his cock to guide it into her.
"Eight," they said together.
"I'll be lucky if ... seven ... I last a minute ... sex ... once we start ... five ... are you ready? Four...." He pressed the tip of his cock
"Oh fuck yes," she whispered.
"Three ... I love you ... two ...."
"What?"
"One."
"Did you say...." The bells at the college chapel chimed.
He pushed and slid into her.
Midnight at last.
 
innocence (square B4)

His belt slid out of the loops with a wooshing sound, and his hand grabbed her wrist. She looked up at him, dark curly hair framing her cherubic face, dark lips parted and her breath hot against his belly.
"Are you sure we should do this?" he panted, staring down at her with the wild eyes of a trapped animal.
"I thought you wanted to," she purred, dipping her head down to kiss the skin of his hard flat tummy just above the elastic band of his boxers.
"Oh god," he groaned. "I do, I really do, but...."
"But what?"
"What if your husband comes home?" His voice got tighter and more strained, as if someone was choking him.
"You're worried about getting fired?" she whispered, inching his shorts down over his hips, the fabric pushing out high around his cock. A nice looking one, she thought, from what she could tell. Nice and long and smooth, just like the eighteen-year-old it belonged to.
"Well, not really, but... won't you get in trouble?"
"Do you trust me?" she whispered, running her hands along that beautiful long tool through his shorts so he whimpered with need. He nodded furiously. "Then believe me, you don't have to worry about my husband. OK?"
She pressed her lips against the cotton, moving her head slowly and letting her hot breath tease his shaft.
"OK," he groaned, grabbing her hair, pulling her head back. "Just ... please .. don't stop."
She slowly eased his shorts down, smirking up at him.
"Oh, I wouldn't stop for anything at this point," she purred, fingers wrapping around the smooth skin of his cock, squeezing and feeling the iron hard flesh underneath. She let out an eager moan as she parted her lips around it and let her tongue swirl across the head.
He let out a cry of anguished pleasure as he felt a woman's mouth on his cock for the first time, and didn't hear the soft echoing moan from behind the closet door.
Her husband mouthed a silent "Thank you God," for sending him such an insatiable seductress, as he watched his wife eagerly devouring the cock of yet another innocent young man.
 
voyeur (square B3)

"Sshhhhhhh!" Miranda had her finger to her lips, her shoulders shaking as she tried to stop from laughing.

Amanda crouched down, her eyes wide. She whispered, "Is that for real?"

Miranda nodded. There was a lot not to like about the garage apartment she was living in while the lawyers chopped up what few assets she and her future-ex-husband had left. There was never quite enough hot water for a really satisfying shower, and the kitchen had almost enough counter space to set a coffee cup on. On the up side, she had a view into the backyard of the neighbor's house. It was a serene little paradise in the middle of the filthy, violent city, with beautiful landscaping and a little bubbling koi pond that she sometimes opened her window at night to listen to.

There was also the neighbor himself. She still hadn't met him, but she had watched him from her window. It had started simply enough, she often looked down at his garden, for a glimpse of beauty. One day when she looked out, she saw him, talking on the phone in a kimono, and when he hung up the phone, he slipped the robe off. His body was sculpted to perfection, every muscle defined perfectly, skin smooth, glistening bronze in the afternoon sun. His back was to her, but it was evident he didn't believe in tan lines. He settled into a lounge chair by the hot tub.

"He's like an elephant," Amanda whispered, peeking back over the windowsill. "What's he like?"
"I don't know. I haven't met him."
"Why not?"
"What am I supposed to do? Tell him 'I live next door, by the way, you're hung like a donkey?'"
Amanda nodded. "It's not like you're married anymore, Mir. You need to have some fun!"
"I am having fun. I just haven't met him yet, OK?"

She didn't mention the other reason that she hadn't introduced herself to him. A week ago, she had heard laughter drifting in her open window. It had been late, she had been asleep and was still a little foggy, but she had gotten out of bed and padded across the room in the dark to see what was going on.

The woman in the sub with him was pretty, but nowhere near the same divine perfection that he was. The other man, on the other hand, was as perfect. Slimmer, paler, with blond hair and a slimmer, paler cock. Miranda had stared as the two perfect men took turns kissing the woman, and then kissed each other. A long, passionate kiss. Miranda had crossed to her couch, and then climbed up on her knees to keep watching. She slipped her hand under her panties as she watched the three of them going at it.

She hadn't made a peep, she knew she hadn't, but just as she had reached her peak, she was sure that her neighbor's eyes had cut to her window. Just for a moment, just enough to stop her in her tracks, and leave her teetering on the edge. Then his eyes had returned to the beautiful blond man, and she had fallen back on the couch, writhing as her climax plowed through her.
 
Restraints (square B2)

Leather bands hold my wrists behind my back as you hold the door for me, steering me into the coffee shop. You point to the low sofa near the back, and go to the counter to order, leaving me to find my way.
Without you, I feel all the looks, outrage, concern, envy, amusement. On one eye, though, is something sharp that makes me freeze. Awkward and ashamed as I thread my way around the tables, I am grateful for the crowd that keeps me safe from that stare. A deep, low sofa is nearly impossible to sit in gracefully with hands bound, and this dress rides up quickly and I've no hands to smooth it down with. I flop, dropping my ass back deep in the soft cushion, and crossing my legs.
The eyes dance with amusement, and then you are back, with something cold, with a straw for me. I look at you, you smile, and I know I have nothing to fear.
 
Very good!

I stumbled across this thread and started reading and could not stop.

Miranda you have talent!:) Keep up the good work.
 
I stumbled in here and am so glad. Call me dense or call me a green newbie, but how does this romance bingo thing work? May I contribute?
 
I stumbled in here and am so glad. Call me dense or call me a green newbie, but how does this romance bingo thing work? May I contribute?

Send a PM to Stella_Omega and let her know you would like a Romance Bingo Card set up. While you're waiting, check some of the other Bingo threads to see how we're posting for it. Then when you have your own card, start writing!

Have fun!
 
Back
Top