The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*falls over*

I've decided I'm a tanuki. Which is a raccoon dog. But it looks like a raccoon/red panda. So I'm really only one animal that looks like many.

Those are cute and I agree.
*continues to cuddle attack*
Raaawwwr.
 
LT: Sad face.....one of the places for parties around here burned down on Thursday :-( Thankfully no one was in the building, but still.....
 
LT: "We don't pick who we fall in love with and it never goes the way it should."

* sends you a big comforting hug, knowing the truth of your words*

Still sometimes the blessed journey is worth it regardless of the outcome...:rose:
 
* sends you a big comforting hug, knowing the truth of your words*

Still sometimes the blessed journey is worth it regardless of the outcome...:rose:

*smiling*

*embraces the hug*

Sometimes it is and others...well could be better left undone.
 
*nods understanding *.

Yes sometimes...

Still it is hard.

*nods understanding the truth in HER words*

Whoever said it was better to love and loss than to never have loved at all must have been the crazy cat lady!
 
I wish being drunk made me forget my rational self. Instead I just get the rationale and reduced motor function. FML.
 
Two more posts to go then I'll be... you know....

caught up

~sneaks in to post a little Mansion piece~

Yup that is changing quickly.

Mansion down, Andrew to be looked at later this morning and then also the PM story which is hotting up.

Also hopefully SB's muse returns to him soon and then you have lots of catching up again.

;)
 
A bad girl says...

And that's it for me loverlies....

I had a wonderful night with a myriad of kinky folks, but I'm a very tired girl.

Freek, darling things are never as bad as they seem, and they always get better. You're smart, sexy and driven, so make the changes that you want to make. I have no doubt of your success.

Brit, my darling, capable and sexy Doll, I cannot imagine my life without you in it. You make every single day better. Adore you.

And for the rest of you perverted lurking fuckers...love you too!

Kisses and hugs and pads her tired ass off to bed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top