Summer's Gone

SummerStar

Literotica Guru
Summer is Here

The weather is warming up (finally!) and I have once again found my way back to Lit. Hope to find some old friends, and make some new ones too.

And definitely work on that intro.......

Last edited:
shit, don't feel bad ma'.

i was born an raised in Puerto Rico.. so imagine my blood lol

when winter comes, i'm always indoors.. fuck the bullshit hahah feel me?

but yeah, i wouldn't mind if you bought me a heat-rock for this winter. hahah

shit, don't feel bad ma'.

i was born an raised in Puerto Rico.. so imagine my blood lol

when winter comes, i'm always indoors.. fuck the bullshit hahah feel me?

but yeah, i wouldn't mind if you bought me a heat-rock for this winter. hahah

Ugh, I can't imagine. I've thought of moving South, but if I ever got homesick and had to move back after I got used to the warm weather, I don't think I could handle it. I'm used to this crap, and I still hate it.

Ugh, I can't imagine. I've thought of moving South, but if I ever got homesick and had to move back after I got used to the warm weather, I don't think I could handle it. I'm used to this crap, and I still hate it.

where in the midwest your aT?

....and nothing makes me more sad. I'm a born and raised midwestern girl, and every winter I wonder to myself why I haven't moved somewhere this season's chilly grasp won't find me. Someday....

Anyhow...the days might be short and cold now, but I'm here! Let's chat, shall we? Maybe even warm the place up a little?

But we're coming up on the best season in the American midwest - autumn. The colors of changing leaves, the way the leaves smell when you walk on them, the crisp evening air, apple cider, sipping hot coffee in the cool kitchen in the mornings...

-LCN

But we're coming up on the best season in the American midwest - autumn. The colors of changing leaves, the way the leaves smell when you walk on them, the crisp evening air, apple cider, sipping hot coffee in the cool kitchen in the mornings...

-LCN

Apple cider at our local orchard is $25 a gallon because of the drought over the summer :eek::( I do love fall in the Midwest, though, and spring. The seasons of change and mild temperatures are my favorite.

Excuse me - weather discussions are the exclusive right of us lot in the UK!

My apologies! I've never had a better reason to relocate outside of the good ol' US of A. Missing out on invigorating conversations about the weather just won't do.

where in the midwest your aT?

The Badger state :)

-LCN

I disagree. While I can't argue it definitely is the prettiest season, I loathe the chill in the air. I'm already left shivering for a couple of minutes when I get to my car when I'm done with work. I miss basking in the sun, the long days and tank top and shorts weather. I have a theory that's only been proven wrong once or twice. I find most people are most fond of the season they were born in...I am a July baby through and through...temperatures just can't get hot enough for me.

Apple cider at our local orchard is $25 a gallon because of the drought over the summer :eek::( I do love fall in the Midwest, though, and spring. The seasons of change and mild temperatures are my favorite.

What?! I haven't been to an orchard yet this year, that's crazy! Are apples just as much? I was looking forward to buying a few bunches and making some pies.

Hello from across the lake. However every time I hear the term badger, I can't help but thing of "badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger..."

Haha, that's fair. I can't say I don't think that half the time myself. It's so damn catchy!

I think you'd like the cooler seasons better if you had a fun way to keep warm.

I think you'd like the cooler seasons better if you had a fun way to keep warm.

Well, I do enjoy curling up in front of the fire place (when there is one...such a sad lack of fire places in the world.....the first president to run on 'A fireplace in every home!' gets my vote) and that's a little hard to justify when it's 90 degrees out.

Well, I do enjoy curling up in front of the fire place (when there is one...such a sad lack of fire places in the world.....the first president to run on 'A fireplace in every home!' gets my vote) and that's a little hard to justify when it's 90 degrees out.

While nice, I prefer the fire outside. Fireplaces actually make the rest of the house colder.

What?! I haven't been to an orchard yet this year, that's crazy! Are apples just as much? I was looking forward to buying a few bunches and making some pies.
(Hello, fellow Badger :) )
They sell apples by bushels, or pecks, or something crazy, so it's hard for me to say. When I was trying to figure out the cost per pound, a lady next to me said it works out to about $4-$6 per pound depending on what kind. What's crazy is that the cars are still lined up as far as I can see whenever I drive past the place!

My apologies! I've never had a better reason to relocate outside of the good ol' US of A. Missing out on invigorating conversations about the weather just won't do.

It's all just shades of grey over here. And not the book kind.

While nice, I prefer the fire outside. Fireplaces actually make the rest of the house colder.

Mmm, love bonfires too. I've never noticed that about fireplaces, but I guess that makes sense. Any sort of fire I can cuddle up in front of works for me :)

(Hello, fellow Badger :) )
They sell apples by bushels, or pecks, or something crazy, so it's hard for me to say. When I was trying to figure out the cost per pound, a lady next to me said it works out to about $4-$6 per pound depending on what kind. What's crazy is that the cars are still lined up as far as I can see whenever I drive past the place!

(Well hello! I feel like some secret handshake is in order, but I have yet to be clued in on one)

That doesn't seem bad for the apples, way better than the cider at least. I believe it. I drive past a few orchards and farms on my way to work, and they are crazy packed every time.

It's all just shades of grey over here. And not the book kind.

Hmmm, grey is no fun unless there is thunder to go with it.

....and nothing makes me more sad. I'm a born and raised midwestern girl, and every winter I wonder to myself why I haven't moved somewhere this season's chilly grasp won't find me. Someday....

Anyhow...the days might be short and cold now, but I'm here! Let's chat, shall we? Maybe even warm the place up a little?

I know how you feel as I've been putting my garden to bed this past week, awaiting the first deep freeze.

Back