The Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kitchen

Leaning against the one of the kitchen counters, she absentmindedly rubbed one of her calves with her foot as she read from a list, pencil in hand.

Pies, ham, potatoes, ingredients for biscuits, resupply the booze cabinet... check, check, check and check.

Tomorrow was going to be a busy day and with her in the kitchen for most of it.

The Master Bedroom

Rolling her head as she entered the house, she locked up, turning off the lights as she went. There was only one thought in her head, a nice long hot steamy shower to wash away the day's tensions.

A trail of clothing from her bedroom doorway to the bathroom, she vowed to clean it up in the morning. Flipping on the light, she padded softly to the shower, leaning over to turn on and adjust the water. Before long the bathroom was filled with steam and she stood under its heated wet softness. Water flowed over cool flesh making it warm and rosy. The fresh scent of soap and cleanliness fills the air.

She can feel the day's tensions flowing out of her and circling the drain.

Just a few minutes more...

Then bed...

To sleep and dream.

She was late hauling her behind out of bed this morning. With eyes half closed she had wandered into the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee. Easy task. She was on autopilot here. Shuffling back to her Study, a quick glance at the new doorway, but she knew she was quite safe for the time being. Still, she had to ponder..... just a little.

With cup still clenched in her hand, she fired up the computer and sighed as she read a message for her. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Well, she would fix it as soon as the caffeine kicked in. She had some time this morning to do so.

Morning had called her later than normal and it found her now in her Study, leaning back in her leather chair, palming a hot cup of coffee. The aroma teased her nostrils in a most delightful way as she struggled out of a sleep induced fog. Idly, she flipped through story threads with a smile.

Ahhh, never disappointed.

If anything, she stood in awe of those she wrote with and silently hoped to prove worthy. Her eyes found the new thread, its opening post now up and running and this one filled her with a blending of dread and anticipation. When the creator had come to her, asked her to read his idea and told of what he was looking for, her curious nose twitched. So, she went to read, it appealed. Though the inspiration from which it was drawn, she had not seen nor read, but both would be remedied.

It was in trepidation that she embarked forth, finding an image of the noblewoman she had in her mind's eye, then a background to create. Both were done and submitted. Later, she went back and fleshed out the background as she grew more comfortable with the noblewoman she was to write for. And indeed, it was to write for. For this noblewoman would speak through her. Simply a character? Nay. Life had been given and the living to start. Opening foundation had been laid, now to soak it up and ponder, even while her fingers itched to write and her brain was spewing imagery all over the place.

A few presses of her fingers and another smile came along with a look. Delight, amusement, challenge. Ahhh, how these elves were fleshing out. She was more than pleased.

In another quarter, the shipwrecked survivor and the island miscreant were heating up. Time to bump heads there as well. A soft chuckle as she contemplated what to do.

Unsure of what the day was going to bring, her mind was already flooded with color, images, attitudes, all clamoring to get out through her fingertips. In order to do justice to anyone, however, she needed to calm her brain. peering into her cup, she frowned, empty already? With a soft sigh, she was away, to refill her cup then perhaps a trip around to see if anyone was about.

Last edited:
He woke slowly from a restful slumber, cuddled for the second night in a row in Cait's arms. His smile was soft, this was something he could get used to. Kissing the beautiful woman on her cheek, The elf rose, not waking her and padded on silent bare feet out of the bedroom down the hall and into the kitchen. He began to work. Breakfast was called for and he began to work, eggs, fruit,and delicate sweet rolls were in order for this morning.

He covered a yawn with a hand, as he stared into the pan of eggs, flipping his omlet. He hoped he finished breakfast before the lady woke. He decided he would start the bacon and coffee last, for both scents were bound to wake her.

He took several light steps to the oven sliding the sweet rolls he had made into it, smiling, hoping Cait would enjoy his sweet gesture. He felt honored that he had been the first one invited to sleep in her big bed. She was such a dear friend to him, he enjoyed her company more and more the longer they were friends.

He woke slowly from a restful slumber, cuddled for the second night in a row in Cait's arms. His smile was soft, this was something he could get used to. Kissing the beautiful woman on her cheek, The elf rose, not waking her and padded on silent bare feet out of the bedroom down the hall and into the kitchen. He began to work. Breakfast was called for and he began to work, eggs, fruit,and delicate sweet rolls were in order for this morning.

He covered a yawn with a hand, as he stared into the pan of eggs, flipping his omlet. He hoped he finished breakfast before the lady woke. He decided he would start the bacon and coffee last, for both scents were bound to wake her.

He took several light steps to the oven sliding the sweet rolls he had made into it, smiling, hoping Cait would enjoy his sweet gesture. He felt honored that he had been the first one invited to sleep in her big bed. She was such a dear friend to him, he enjoyed her company more and more the longer they were friends.

Her eyes slowly opened as she laid there, listening. Someone was in the house. Glancing at her bedside clock, she frowned wondering---- then she smiled as she remembered. Glad. She and Glad were so tired last eve. Now she remembered. her grin widened as she remembered their brief shower to remove the sand from their bodies. As wonderful as their intentions had been, the moment they both snuggled into her bed, sleep overcame them. Still, nothing she had a complaint about. Her palm glided over where his body had recently been and she wondered where he was....

Last edited:
The elven warrior moved silently through the house, a tray in his hands. A large plate of food, with a small pot of coffee on the tray beside his own glass of juice and a coffee mug.

He pushed the double doors to her room open with his toe. Green eyes took in her form laying there, so beautiful, so sweet. He could not help licking his lips at the tempting sight she made there.
"Good morning my dear Cait." he said softly, moving to sit beside her, setting the tray down the bed between them. His hand lifting from it to brush the mass of her hair away from her face so he could lean over her kissing her softly on the mouth, greeting her with his silent touch.

The elven warrior moved silently through the house, a tray in his hands. A large plate of food, with a small pot of coffee on the tray beside his own glass of juice and a coffee mug.

He pushed the double doors to her room open with his toe. Green eyes took in her form laying there, so beautiful, so sweet. He could not help licking his lips at the tempting sight she made there.
"Good morning my dear Cait." he said softly, moving to sit beside her, setting the tray down the bed between them. His hand lifting from it to brush the mass of her hair away from her face so he could lean over her kissing her softly on the mouth, greeting her with his silent touch.

The moment he came through the doors, her eyes found him, still hazy with sleep, she sat up, back against the pillows. She smiled.

"Good Morning, Glad," her moved to the tray he set between them, "What's this? Breakfast in bed? And I haven't done anything to earn it," she teased as his lips met her own. She lifted a hand, cupping the back of his bed as she gently held him to her.

The moment he came through the doors, her eyes found him, still hazy with sleep, she sat up, back against the pillows. She smiled.

"Good Morning, Glad," her moved to the tray he set between them, "What's this? Breakfast in bed? And I haven't done anything to earn it," she teased as his lips met her own. She lifted a hand, cupping the back of his bed as she gently held him to her.
He laughed, "Well it was either breakfast in bed, or wake you with oral sex, something told me you might enjoy both equally well, but I've seen you when you don't have coffee, so opted for the breakfast." he said winking. He leaned into her gentle touch for a moment before he pulled back, long fingered hands moving to pore coffee for her, placing the warm mug in her hands, "I hope you like omlets, bacon, fruit and sweet rolls." he said, "Cause... that's what I made."

He laughed, "Well it was either breakfast in bed, or wake you with oral sex, something told me you might enjoy both equally well, but I've seen you when you don't have coffee, so opted for the breakfast." he said winking. He leaned into her gentle touch for a moment before he pulled back, long fingered hands moving to pore coffee for her, placing the warm mug in her hands, "I hope you like omlets, bacon, fruit and sweet rolls." he said, "Cause... that's what I made."

She laughed, her eyes twinkling as their lips parted and he poured a cup of coffee for her. Her glance looked over the tray.

"See how well you know me already? And the tray looks wonderful," she leaned in to kiss him briefly again, "Thank you for caring."

He laughed, "Trust me it was purely selfish, I didn't want run over when you went looking for coffee." he said teasing her, but the red on his cheekstold her he was very pleased she liked his atempt to be romantic. He just used the humor to hide his embarrassment.

He sat beside her, and dragging a finger through the icing on the roll lifted it to his lips, his eyes meeting hers as he sentually licked it clean. Before he re covered the finger, holding it up to her, "Try it, its good." he murmered, his voice low, suddenly more seductive than the playful of the moment before."

He laughed, "Trust me it was purely selfish, I didn't want run over when you went looking for coffee." he said teasing her, but the red on his cheekstold her he was very pleased she liked his atempt to be romantic. He just used the humor to hide his embarrassment.

He sat beside her, and dragging a finger through the icing on the roll lifted it to his lips, his eyes meeting hers as he sentually licked it clean. Before he re covered the finger, holding it up to her, "Try it, its good." he murmered, his voice low, suddenly more seductive than the playful of the moment before."

She laughed, thoroughly enchanted. Her breath drew in on a soft hiss as she watched him lick icing from his finger. Her eyes never left his, not even when he covered his finger in again and held it to her lips. Her lips parted slightly as her tongue snaked out to slowly lick the icing. When she had that done, drew him into her mouth, to insure it was clean.

She laughed, thoroughly enchanted. Her breath drew in on a soft hiss as she watched him lick icing from his finger. Her eyes never left his, not even when he covered his finger in again and held it to her lips. Her lips parted slightly as her tongue snaked out to slowly lick the icing. When she had that done, drew him into her mouth, to insure it was clean.
It was his turn to moan and watch enchanted as she drew his finger into her mouth. He knew well what that mouth could do, and the memories alone made him hard and needy for her. His eyes locked with hers, "You're killing me again." he breathed.

It was his turn to moan and watch enchanted as she drew his finger into her mouth. He knew well what that mouth could do, and the memories alone made him hard and needy for her. His eyes locked with hers, "You're killing me again." he breathed.

Her tongue twirled around his finger as she slowly drew her mouth back and released it, grinning..

"Am I now.. such a lovely way to die, don't you think?"

Her tongue twirled around his finger as she slowly drew her mouth back and released it, grinning..

"Am I now.. such a lovely way to die, don't you think?"
"Its the little deaths that are the most enjoyable." he murmered leaning in to kiss her softly before he pulled back and cut a bite of omlet for her, lifting it on the fork to her lips. "Try it, I promise I didn't poison it." he teased.

"Its the little deaths that are the most enjoyable." he murmered leaning in to kiss her softly before he pulled back and cut a bite of omlet for her, lifting it on the fork to her lips. "Try it, I promise I didn't poison it." he teased.

Reclaiming her lips, she parted them slightly, taking the offered morsel from the fork and chewed appreciatively.

"You make a mean omelet, gladiator. We'll need to cook up something together in the kitchen sometime."

Reclaiming her lips, she parted them slightly, taking the offered morsel from the fork and chewed appreciatively.

"You make a mean omelet, gladiator. We'll need to cook up something together in the kitchen sometime."

*Disembodied elfin laughter echoes on the morning mist.* "She means food, I think, Glad!"

He smiles at Cait's words, and then rolls his eyes at Thyri's interjection, "I'll gladly "Cook" up anything she wants in the kitchen with her." he says smirking.

He smiles at Cait's words, and then rolls his eyes at Thyri's interjection, "I'll gladly "Cook" up anything she wants in the kitchen with her." he says smirking.

Peals of laughter rang out, "Well said, Glad. And I am going to hold you to that," a mischievous glint coming to her eyes.

I can do fun things with gravy or wipped cream, hum?" he said teasing.

She scooped a bit of icing off one of the rolls and held it to his lips, much like he had done to her earlier...

"If you like.. if I can use an ice cube.." she arched a brow slightly, still wearing a grin.

She scooped a bit of icing off one of the rolls and held it to his lips, much like he had done to her earlier...

"If you like.. if I can use an ice cube.." she arched a brow slightly, still wearing a grin.
He laughed and then shivered, "You are not putting ice down there, that's too cold." he says with a laugh.

His fingers closed around her hand, tongue coiling around the tip of the fingure licking it clean slowly. As she had done, but with his own personal touch of course.

He laughed and then shivered, "You are not putting ice down there, that's too cold." he says with a laugh.

His fingers closed around her hand, tongue coiling around the tip of the fingure licking it clean slowly. As she had done, but with his own personal touch of course.

*Yet another disembodied voice enters the room; perhaps the mansion is haunted?*

"You'll never know until you try...you might end up enjoying it...."

"Now Glad," she teased, "You're not completely thinking this through. Cold... followed by..." she drew in a breath as she felt his tongue on her finger, "heat. Where is your sense of adventure?"

She snickered at the voice of Fr33k, seemingly coming from everywhere and nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back