Women who find bi guys hot....

Men hunt men in a straightforward, primal way. They make it known what they want. There is no coyness about it.

*fanning self*

What's not hot about that?

This is 100% correct! Good way to explain...I have a hard time putting into words what I find so exciting about watching two men together.
 
Me, me, me!

I find bi guys extremely attractive. I'd love to have a threesome or group where the guys play with one another as well as me.
 
One of my biggest fantasies is to be in a threesome with a man and a woman. More specifically where we all enjoy each other and the woman can appreciate the two men enjoying each other as well.

It would be great to close the door behind the three of us and leave all inhibitions behind and just let go.
 
^This

I totally agree. I don't even have to participate to get off on it. By that I mean, it doesn't have to be a MMF.

I remember my first gay club experience like it was yesterday. A gay couple invited me to go with them - good friends of mine. There were maybe only 6 women in the packed dance club. My friends were watching me like a hawk, not sure what reaction they'd get. What they never expected was that I'd be so thoroughly turned on that I could hardly stand. The gay strip joint we went to afterward was no different.

Men hunt men in a straightforward, primal way. They make it known what they want. There is no coyness about it.

*fanning self*

What's not hot about that?

I remember starting to frequent a. gay night club in portland with male strippers. I was amazed at how many women were there. Being the exhibitionist I was, I found myself flirting hard with guys around these women. I wanted them to see how brazenly sexual I was while drinking and socializing with other guys. I remember the furtive glances as I would lean into a sexy guy anand give him a wet kiss.
 
I just love the feel of another cock next to mine, or in my mouth, and if a lady wants to watch, I would not grumble
 
My go-to fantasy is the one where I end up being the third wheel at a married couples house after the party dies down. The three of us are a little drunk. Brazen and candid conversations begin. Hubby says he wants to see his wife fuck another guy. One thing leads to another and we are in the bedroom with me and her fooling around and him watching and stroking his cock. Then wife says that.she has always wanted to see her husband get fucked by another guy. Together, wife and I turn hubby into a little cumslut....

And Im usually cleaning up the mess Ive made when I get this far into my fantasy...
 
Back
Top