An Open Letter To _____

Dear sleeping fairy,

Damn you! Damn you to hell! What on earth did I do to you for you to neglect me for the last week? Hmmmm? Nothing...that's right, not a thing.

So I shall ask this one last time...please give me some sleep?

Yours,
Shy :rose:

Dear Writing Partners Past and Present,

To all the delightful women, as well as the few men, who I have had the privilege to write threads with on this site, I want to thank you one and all.

Without your works, my writing would not be what it is today. I have gained so much by matching varied styles, viewing ways to phrase certain scenes, reacting to some amazing twists and character reactions. Most of all, I have had the chance to write some amazing tales that I am proud to have been a part of. Some may find this hard to believe, but writing here has given me such a boost to my confidence with regard to my writing skills. I am now starting to believe that I may actually be a decent writer.

For your feedback, your inspiration, your imagination, I can't thank you enough. Even those tales that never finished, or passed on too quickly, I am glad for the chance to write with you.

It is because of all of you, that I look forward to creating new stories, either with some of you, or with someone else new. All of you have given me so many positive experiences while I have been here that I am looking forward to making more.

Thanking you for your time, effort and creativity,

marauder13

M, thank you sweetie. I've said it elsewhere, but your'e why I stay here on Lit.
Thank you for partnering with me also, and I hope you know that it's a pleasure for me to write with you.

hugs :rose:

Dear Sir Leo,

Goddamn how I have missed you the past few days...

:( I never seem to catch you when I have a minute

*Sighs*

Minx :heart:

Dear Zydrate,

I still desire that ownership you had on me. I was your humble servant, doing whatever it took to please you. But, your grip on my chain slipped and I fell into darkness.

Gods don't belong in Hell.

-A.

To all the delightful women, as well as the few men, who I have had the privilege to write threads with on this site, I want to thank you one and all.

Without your works, my writing would not be what it is today. I have gained so much by matching varied styles, viewing ways to phrase certain scenes, reacting to some amazing twists and character reactions. Most of all, I have had the chance to write some amazing tales that I am proud to have been a part of. Some may find this hard to believe, but writing here has given me such a boost to my confidence with regard to my writing skills. I am now starting to believe that I may actually be a decent writer.

For your feedback, your inspiration, your imagination, I can't thank you enough. Even those tales that never finished, or passed on too quickly, I am glad for the chance to write with you.

It is because of all of you, that I look forward to creating new stories, either with some of you, or with someone else new. All of you have given me so many positive experiences while I have been here that I am looking forward to making more.

marauder13

Dear M13.

We no longer have the opportunity to write with one another but I echo similar sentiments to the other ladies.

You were the first person I wrote with here on Lit and you helped me grow in so many ways and for that I thank you.

Any fledgling writer would be privileged to have you as their mentor, I certainly was.

yeishia :)

Dear Aussies of Lit,

Can someone please explain to me what in the hell Vegimite is?! I know that it originates from your country and it's apparently very popular, but I am stumped as to what the hell it exactly is. Also, Nutella. Anyone? Thanks a ton for the help folks!

Dead Serious,
JW

Dear Aussies of Lit,

Can someone please explain to me what in the hell Vegimite is?! I know that it originates from your country and it's apparently very popular, but I am stumped as to what the hell it exactly is. Also, Nutella. Anyone? Thanks a ton for the help folks!

Dead Serious,
JW

Nutella is a hazelnut spread. Kind of like hazelnut's version of peanut butter. It's pretty good. I've never had vegemite.

marauder13

Dear marauder,

There are no words to describe what I think about writing with you and to try and describe it in words would be an exercise in futility... :eek:
You know what I think about you and your writing, I love all of our threads and all their different tones and styles. I know there are many more to come and I can't wait... :rose:

Best and warmest wishes,

Britwitch

Dear EHubby:

I luv you.
You're a shit.
You still make me wanna go to Germany with you and my cat.
Especially with the idea of those cute widdle boxing gloves... and the aftermath. :p

But I swear if you even think of ignoring me for Transformers, I will bite you in uncomfortable places. (After getting in a few good nice ones with better treatment.)

Luv,
EWifey.

P.S.
Gadget caught the bouquet.
I think Ren caught the garter.

Oh geez... I guess I will add to this, though I just think it's going to make his head bigger...

Dear M13,

Writing with you is like a trial, I swear to god with every post, I just want to hit you.

Waaaiiittt for it. :D

Just kidding. You're alright. You look funny with a water balloon on your head. You write well. As I've said before your rep precedes you. CB is great fun, and Pria will ever be challenging.

Yours truly,
Aus

Dear ' whoever'..

Recently I've had some issues with depression and it's affected my time here in my participation. I've tried to visit and enjoy, as the company was important to me late at night, even if just to read or fill in a bit of time when I couldn't sleep. It's helped in part. The rest is up to me and my own determination.

I have however come to one deep conclusion. I don't think I fit the format of what I perceive is expected to succeed here on Lit.
It's a pity, because I really do like it here, and some of the people I interact with. So my time/writing will be spent with those people that get me,...give a damn, ... go the extra second just to say hi, as I would for them, especially on bad days, and we all have them. The list is short unfortunately, and you guys and ladies should know who you are, and that I'm blessed with you.

I'm not here to pick up men, or be the recipient of some of the messages I've gotten lately.
To those that read a recent thread/scene I'm in, and can't tell the difference between role-playing on a site, and role-playing privately on IM or Pm which I do not do because of my loyalty to my husband, that's your problem, and not mine. It's in my profile, so not news.
Role-playing on the site is not an invitation for you to tell me how you get off, or what you'd like to do because you're horned up after reading something written by a partner and I..Save it for those that give a shit..I don't.

And don't go to the bother pointing out it's part of writing on a forum such as Lit and that writing in srp is an invitation or solicitation for smut in my pm box..It's not. Not if it's stated clearly in more than one place that I'm here only to write and have a bit of fun. So cut the nonsense out, enjoy the read for what it is, and step back from the pc and keep the results to yourself, thank you. Thank goodness for the block button, and the few that have common sense and know what's real and what's not and the person behind one side of the writing.

A:rose:

In the same vein as Alana whom I heartily agree with.:rose:

To those individuals who sent me PM’S last night,

My name was mentioned in FF’s thread yesterday. Please do not presume, because of that it gives anyone license to send me dirty messages with explicit sexual content.

FF requested such PM’s... I did not!

I do not wish to receive unsolicited pm’s unless they are directly related to writing a story thread.

For your information
*Holds her stomach laughing her head off*

- Fucking my brains out or whatever, will not change my writing style.

- Your sexual prowess will not turn me into a raving nymphomaniac.

- Your 10 inch cock will not impress me, actions speak louder than words.

- Foul language because you cannot formulate a complete sentance will not have me dripping on the floor

- The smelly cum of a filthy illiterate stranger will not turn me on.

Get real, take your clammy hands to someone who will appreciate them!

Quite honestly, I doubt FF would even touch you! I suggest practicing your writing skills before you approach her.

For the record.

I have no wish to get fucked, via PM, via e-mail, nor via IM.

Should I change my viewpoint on this I shall set up my own thread requesting it!!!!!

Until then I suggest you hold your breath.

Yeishia

Last edited:
Is it wrong that I feel jealous that I never get such unsolicited PMs.
I mean really. What am I chopped liver or something. :mad:

Recently I've had some issues with depression and it's affected my time here in my participation. I've tried to visit and enjoy, as the company was important to me late at night, even if just to read or fill in a bit of time when I couldn't sleep. It's helped in part. The rest is up to me and my own determination.

I have however come to one deep conclusion. I don't think I fit the format of what I perceive is expected to succeed here on Lit.

Dear Alana_,

I will be blunt with you, because I know I can be without causing offence.

Don't be so stupid!

You don't fit the format of what is successful here? You're kidding me, aren't you? Oh... yep, depression. That does tend to screw up perceptions, feelings and thoughts. Which in turn makes writing a real challenge. Alana_, there is no format for what is successful and what is not. The only measure of success is when you look at your own efforts, and feel good about them. The rest is just icing on the cake.

Stay here with us. Remember, we have other stories to write together. It'll be hard to do if you don't hang around.

Depression is like bad weather - it will pass and things will be much brighter again. :)

Cheers,

M13

Dear ' whoever'..

It's a pity, because I really do like it here, and some of the people I interact with. So my time/writing will be spent with those people that get me,...give a damn, ... go the extra second just to say hi, as I would for them, especially on bad days, and we all have them. The list is short unfortunately, and you guys and ladies should know who you are, and that I'm blessed with you.

I'm not here to pick up men, or be the recipient of some of the messages I've gotten lately.
To those that read a recent thread/scene I'm in, and can't tell the difference between role-playing on a site, and role-playing privately on IM or Pm which I do not do because of my loyalty to my husband, that's your problem, and not mine. It's in my profile, so not news.
Role-playing on the site is not an invitation for you to tell me how you get off, or what you'd like to do because you're horned up after reading something written by a partner and I..Save it for those that give a shit..I don't.

And don't go to the bother pointing out it's part of writing on a forum such as Lit and that writing in srp is an invitation or solicitation for smut in my pm box..It's not. Not if it's stated clearly in more than one place that I'm here only to write and have a bit of fun. So cut the nonsense out, enjoy the read for what it is, and step back from the pc and keep the results to yourself, thank you. Thank goodness for the block button, and the few that have common sense and know what's real and what's not and the person behind one side of the writing.

A:rose:

In the same vein as Alana whom I heartily agree with.:rose:

To those individuals who sent me PM’S last night,

My name was mentioned in FF’s thread yesterday. Please do not presume, because of that it gives anyone license to send me dirty messages with explicit sexual content.

FF requested such PM’s... I did not!

I do not wish to receive unsolicited pm’s unless they are directly related to writing a story thread.

For your information
*Holds her stomach laughing her head off*

- Fucking my brains out or whatever, will not change my writing style.

- Your sexual prowess will not turn me into a raving nymphomaniac.

- You 10 inch cock will not impress me, actions speak louder than words.

- Foul language because you cannot formulate a complete sentance will not have me dripping on the floor

- The smelly cum of a filthy illiterate stranger will not turn me on.

Get real, take your clammy hands to someone who will appreciate them!

Quite honestly, I doubt FF would even touch you! I suggest practicing your writing skills before you approach her.

For the record.

I have no wish to get fucked, via PM, via e-mail, nor via IM.

Should I change my viewpoint on this I shall set up my own thread requesting it!!!!!

Until then I suggest you hold your breath.

Yeishia

Alana

Lit is for everyone, the new writer, the experienced writer, the good writer and the not so good. There is no expected formular because we are all learning. Please stay with us. Ignore the ignorant

Yeishia

I know the feeling, I get PMs saying what the writer would like to do to me. But I have my man and he is the only one who has permission to take me.

So to all those who believe we are desperate for quick bonk go down the Elephant & Castle. You'll soon find something there. Leave us good girls alone

Dear Aussies of Lit,

Dead Serious,
JW

Dear Jokas,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegemite

Vegemite is delicious and akin to spreadable beer to some people apparently.

Here you go...

Vegemite in action...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3MLY135xoU

Enjoy! :D

Minx :rose:

Dear Neighbor

I've seen you from afar.
I've talk to you.
You've talked to me.
We've said our hellos in passing.

Tonight I see you hanging decorations for halloween.

You're using a strobe light outside.

I want to fuck you under that strobe light.

:devil:

Dearest Minxy,

I have always wanted to try Vegemite. How much would I have to pay you to ship me a can and would it be allowed through customs, or pulled for closer examination?

Love, as always,
Angel

Dear Angel,

To the best of mine and Australia post's knowledge, it's legal for me to send you a jar of Vegemite (but if you ever want to try Weet Bix, you're gonna have to come here since cereals are an illegal foodstuff apparently :confused: ).

I'm moving house at the moment but let me see what I can manage in a few weeks time :)

Minx :rose:

Back