'Gloryhole Swallow' Role Play chat

L

Lilly_k

Guest
Hello all,

One of my kinky male friends from lit asked me to role play a fantasy of his and I am hoping you can help :) He knows I like to play naughty scenes and he told me about his love of gloryhole scenes. Then he showed me this video called ‘Gloryhole Swallow’ WOW!! I found it sooo HOT! Lol

If you don’t know about it here is a link to one of the vids but if you google it you will find lots others, anyway I said I would rp it with him and now here I am, lol…. Asking you to help me rp it today!

http://www.xvideos.com/video3386335/gloryhole_swallow_claire

He wants to play the role of the camera man, so he will be in the booth with me ‘watching’ the events unfold. If you want to help me then we will be online at around 9pm Eastern time tonight to start. Please feel free to message me here if you can join and if I like your response, I will happily give you my yahoo user so we can stay in touch. We will be rping it in a private chat room and I can send link when we start.

I am really looking for men who are detailed role players and like fast flowing chats AND men who find this genre VERY arousing! Lol. I promise to try my best to impress you :) I will be honest….I am sooo excited at the prospect of rping this and I know my friend is too!
Feel free to ask any questions and the more detailed your message the more likely you are to be selected. I only want to let one man into scene at a time, but maybe two ….but no more! I do NOT want it to get out of hand, lol!

I really do love playing with new friends from this wonderful Lit community. You are all (well most of you, lol) so good at helping consenting adults explore their sexuality in a safe and supportive way.

Anyway…..hope to hear from you soon
Bye
 
Lilly.

Sounds fun. I am interested in how this would work out. I do love those videos.

Pm sent. Hope I am chosen

Mr. Wallace.
 
Hello all,

Thanks for those couple who sent me a private message. I responded :) Hoping I can find a few more dirty men who can help me with my kinky rp idea !

I think/hope we will be starting in 30 min.....fingers crossed! OMG !! So excited!

Bye
Lilly
 
Nice Idea

Missed out on joining you to make it fun and competitive !


Give me a shout next time
 
Back
Top