The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, she's got her toe on the line right now. The teacher, who thought she needed meds :rolleyes: (they think it's the stupid fucking answer to everything) is absolutely astounded. What she really needed was a swift kick in the pants.

Tomorrow will be a week and so far she's taking this very seriously. She whines, I put a broom in her hand. She yells, she cleans the litter box. She cries and she's doing laundry until bed time. All homework is now done at the kitchen table and the child is not allowed any freedom at all. She's allowed out to only walk the dog within certain set parameters and no electronics, TV or phone calls--although she earned her DVD player back for a couple of hours this weekend for good behavior. (she has the flu and I wanted her to lie quietly on her bed.)

It finally sank in about mid-week how badly she had screwed herself when she declared, "this sucks!" and stomped off to her room. That earned her an early bedtime and her father tried to intervene. He got sent to his room, too. :D

Mama ain't takin' this shit anymore.

That's one tough mom! But sometimes tough love is what is needed.

Okay, I'm pissed! Fucking M$Worst just swallowed 6k words of a story I've been working on. Just gone! :mad: I think the whole goddamn program's unstable...I guess I'll have to reinstall it. *sigh*

Okay, I'm pissed! Fucking M$Worst just swallowed 6k words of a story I've been working on. Just gone! :mad: I think the whole goddamn program's unstable...I guess I'll have to reinstall it. *sigh*

What? You don't triple save? I keep a copy on the hard drive, a copy on docs.google and a copy on a flash drive. I've been screwed by the cybergremlins before!

That's one tough mom! But sometimes tough love is what is needed.

In this instance, yes. It's my fault, really. Having been sick for so long, I didn't pay close enough attention to what was going on. Now that I'm coming out of it, I'm seeing a whole lot of little problems that need to be nipped short. She's doing much better now.

When Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

You got that shit right! :mad:

What? You don't triple save? I keep a copy on the hard drive, a copy on docs.google and a copy on a flash drive. I've been screwed by the cybergremlins before!

I've told him that before. :rolleyes:

That's where I goofed...I leave my 'puter's on all the time so I can work when I want to...well, I left the story up after I worked on it this morning and when I came back to it this evening...Wor$t went belly up for no damn reason. I have 4 flash drives with stories on them, but this was a work in progress, soooo... :eek:

That's where I goofed...I leave my 'puter's on all the time so I can work when I want to...well, I left the story up after I worked on it this morning and when I came back to it this evening...Wor$t went belly up for no damn reason. I have 4 flash drives with stories on them, but this was a work in progress, soooo... :eek:

Don't you have the autosave on? Or at least remember to click the button before you leave the screen... Though I've trained myself into hitting save ever 10 minutes or whenever something goes on the page that took my brain too much effort to lose.:rolleyes:

Don't you have the autosave on? Or at least remember to click the button before you leave the screen... Though I've trained myself into hitting save ever 10 minutes or whenever something goes on the page that took my brain too much effort to lose.:rolleyes:

Secret, no matter how much you preach to a brick wall, it's still going to be unmoved. :rolleyes:

:D

Yep...autosave was on...I was working on the story when Wor$t froze up and then died when I tried to reactivate, taking the story with it. There's no trace of it anywhere. Grrrrrr....:mad:

Yep...autosave was on...I was working on the story when Wor$t froze up and then died when I tried to reactivate, taking the story with it. There's no trace of it anywhere. Grrrrrr....:mad:

Try OpenOffice. Its a free download and the only real competitor for microsoft word that I know of.

Hello Naked's .... I am sitting here with ice on my knee....it all started out so innocently .... sitting on the couch, watching about King Tut w/SO.... he undresses me, and we ...uhmm you know...and we decide to go upstairs...so I grab the throw off the couch to cover up with... turn ...the dogs run under me and I fall... now my left knee is twice it's normal size...shoulder hurts...bottom hurts..... love hurts;):(

Last edited:
Hello Naked's .... I am sitting here with ice on my knee....it all started out so innocently .... sitting on the couch, watching about King Tut w/SO.... he undresses me, and we ...uhmm you know...and we decide to go upstairs...so I grab the throw off the couch to cover up with... turn ...the dogs run under me and I fall... now my knew is twice it's normal size...shoulder hurts...bottom hurts..... love hurts;):(

ICE for you!

Hello Naked's .... I am sitting here with ice on my knee....it all started out so innocently .... sitting on the couch, watching about King Tut w/SO.... he undresses me, and we ...uhmm you know...and we decide to go upstairs...so I grab the throw off the couch to cover up with... turn ...the dogs run under me and I fall... now my left knee is twice it's normal size...shoulder hurts...bottom hurts..... love hurts;):(

Bummer! Poor Trish. :kiss: Next time stay on the couch. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back