Bald guys

star792

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Posts
219
I am so attracted to bald men! That's got to be a fetish, right? Everything else seems to be. Of course, it helps if he has a nice body to go along with it isn't always a must..

Anyone else?
 
Last edited:
Recently just began shaving my head with a razor. I have to admit I was a bit hesitant to do it, but I got annoyed with havin to use the electric clippers. The razor is a lot simpler, and to me it gives a cleaner look.

I'm glad to hear you're into us bald guys! :)
 
Bald

Have maintained a bald head for several years now....will not go back to hair on top!
 
I'm going bald, started using that caffeine shampoo, maybe i should just cede to it.
 
I am so attracted to bald men! That's got to be a fetish, right? Everything else seems to be. Of course, it helps if he has a nice body to go along with it isn't always a must..

Anyone else?

Those of us in the Lex Luthor look-a-like club appreciate that!
 
Talk to me in at the most 5 years...I am heading there...lol
Yea, took me a while to finally get get fed up with paying some one to trim the ring around my head so I shaved it off about 16 years ago. Wish I had done it sooner, would have made the time between my divorce with ex and meeting Mrs Stromer a lot more fun.
 
I am so attracted to bald men! That's got to be a fetish, right? Everything else seems to be. Of course, it helps if he has a nice body to go along with it isn't always a must..

Anyone else?
I'm lucky that Mrs S isn't a jealous woman, she would constantly be having hissy fits with all the comments she gets from other women about my "sexy bald head".:)
 
I love the bald and shaved look. My mom always said it was the solar panel for the sex drive. I want a fully charged man!! :D
 
There are quite a few sexy bald men out there!



youknow.jpg

Bruce bald.

Vin+Diesel.jpg

Vin Diesel, yum!

billy-zane-wenn-balding-celebs-899989_H134036_L.jpg

Billy Zane! :heart:

hair-styles-men-balding-514.jpg

Statham is close enough. I call "buzz cut" or "head stubble" bald.

b1b9eaa6.jpg

L L Cool J.

Arnold%252BVosloo.jpg

Arnold Vosloo, AKA Imhotep in The Mummy.

crews_a.jpg

Terry Crews!

wesley-snipes-pic.jpg

Snipes, oh man!
 
Although I have a full head of hair, I always wear it real short (buzz, crewcut etc.) A couple of summers when I was in my early 20s I took razor and cream and shaved my head completely. I gave it up though, I dulled a lot of razors because my hair was so thick and being a young white guy people tended to assume I was a chemo patient or neo-Nazi.
It was an icebreaker though. I did have one woman tell me it looked good, and another woman asked if she could feel my head. I got a kick out of that.
 
I have been steadily balding since I was 18. My dad had a comb-over since I was born and I hated how it looked (Image Christian Bale's character in American Hustle). So I said to myself that would never be me.

When the child was 6 she came home from school with a note saying that head lice had been found and that we should check our childs hair. That night I went from shortish to a No.3 buzzcut in about 5 mins.

Not looked back since. In fact its now a No.1 and I much prefer it as my head doesn't get as hot and it feels great when people touch my head.

Also I now have a kind of salt and pepper colouring to it....Which I kinda like!
 
My husband is bald and wears a nicely trimmed beard as well. Pulls that look off very well. And when he has me gripping the back of his head...it feels so good. ;) Personally I think an in shape man with a bald head is sexxxy
 
Sorry guys

Sorry guys, men with bald head does nothing for me, however, men with bold cocks and balls then that is a different matter. So come on guys if you are bold down below show me.
 
Sorry guys, men with bald head does nothing for me, however, men with bold cocks and balls then that is a different matter. So come on guys if you are bold down below show me.

I have been shaving down there for about 10 years. Not for visual aesthetics but because it FEELS so much better.
 
I am so attracted to bald men! That's got to be a fetish, right? Everything else seems to be. Of course, it helps if he has a nice body to go along with it isn't always a must..

Anyone else?

good for you, bald guy here
 
Glad to see all the hot bald guys here on lit.
 
Last edited:
I'm a fan of bald guys.

Recently, the Bruce Willis and Vin Diesel type of tough guys have really been getting me a little flustered...kind of like those old Coke adverts. A nice broad, athletic body with it seem to go down a treat, although body type on other guys has never been a big deal for me. I'm just getting hot and bothered thinking about it.
 
Last edited:
I'm a fan of bald guys - both ends :D

Recently, the Bruce Willis and Vin Diesel type of tough guys have really been getting me a little flustered...kind of like those old Coke adverts. A nice broad, athletic body with it seem to go down a treat, although body type on other guys has never been a big deal for me. I'm just getting hot and bothered thinking about it.

Happy to hear that many ladies now enjoy a bald head when it used to be if you had no hair you had no lady...
 
Back
Top